Are you Trump fags ready for his impending impeachment?

Are you Trump fags ready for his impending impeachment?

Why do you still shill for the hill?

And then we get stuck with Pence. Who will be worse.

impeachment? our god emperor is unstoppable

Hillary was soulless cunt. He owns all you b-tards who genuinely think he gives a fuck about you.

On what grounds?
With the next 2 in line GOP conservatives?
With a GOP house?
With a GOP senate?
Good you people really are crazy.

why would you think the republican majority and republican supermajority you crying children caused would want to impeach him

We made him president, Imprettyfukinsurehelikes4chan

Of course not. Trump supporter are firmly detached from reality, empathy, basic knowledge, civics or consequences. Or else, they wouldn't be Trump supporters.

There is the most retarded thing I've read all day.

He will never be impeached. Enjoy the next eight years, lefty.....

Due to the corruption from every president so far, as well as both parties, they have slowly chipped away at the ability to impeach a president. It has become so difficult that you effectively need permission from the president to complete the process.

no u

Maybe then you can the treatment you need.

God bless my homosex user.

Motorboat!

It can't come fast enough.

We need to get that daughterfucking, pissdrinking subhuman orange shitstain OUT of this country's system.

Such a handsome family.

You'll be OK little fella.

Why don't you retards ever have a valid argument?

TRUMP is the biggest baby.

about?

Why the fuck are there so many redditors here these days

/thread

When Trump is a distant memory and this country (assuming anything of it's left) has been repaired by the SANE people.

A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinion of sheep.

Pence will not be worse. Pence is a politician and not a loose cannon. Pence is a fucking ideologue, but he can be reasoned with. Pence is a fuck but he conducts himself in a respectable manner. Pence is not worse than Trump.

>valid argument?
>on /b

Newfag shill confirmed.

This is where they get their content

Sup Forumstard regular since 2006. See, before the shitstain social media kids and edgelords who unironically worship white supremacists came here, this site was actually very liberal. Under the grimy, filthy surface, it still is.

Pence is absolutely psychotic and has no bearings in reality.

Don't worry little buddy, nice Lord Trump will make everything better.

I could never figure out where they came from :-(

No. Only thing that might stop sessions from reigniting the war on pot is trump.

I hate Trump, but I don't know why people keep talking about an impeachment.

If sexual assault allegations, possible links to Russia and hackers, not releasing his taxes, being caught on camera talking about grabbing pussies and cheating, a fraudulent university, multiple business failures and a terrible approval rating didn't stop him from getting elected....what could he possibly fucking do to get impeached?

Not trying to SJW here, just trying to understand where the impeachment thing comes from.

Try this - it might help you.

It would certainly help the rest of us normal people.

Trump can't read and didn't write that book. Cute though.

Because they hate him. The establishment Republicans did everything they could to stop him during the primary season, but as soon as he won they started sucking his milky hog teat. They're just waiting for the moment when he pisses off his supporter (by not building the wall, not repealing Obama Care, by not prosecuting Clinton, etc) and then they'll impeach him for one of the numerous conflicts of interest that have already arisen between Trump's business and the presidency, or for whatever fucking idiotic thing Trump manages to fuck up. It's only a matter of time before Mike Pence, a bonafide Republican shill, takes over.

But what about his uber right wing vp?

Trump will not be impeached, and I am glad for it.

It's going to be fucking hilarious seeing all the cheeto-fingered alt-right fucks scrambling to defend their "God Emperor" a few years into his term once it becomes crystal clear that he's not actually going to do any of the things he said he would. There isn't going to be a wall. Obamacare is going nowhere. All the Muslims and Mexicans are staying right where they are.

The mental gymnastics are going to be a wonder to behold.

Dude thrump is the establishment

look who's talking

>sexist! racist! homophobic! xenophobic! islamophobic!

can you come up with some real arguments instead of just spouting buzzwords?

Is this real life? I could actually fap to those dinner plates...

You can only be impeached for doing something illegal during your term.

Trump has not and will not do anything illegal.
As soon as he's sworn in, he could do a jig while screaming "nigger" over and over.

And you couldn't do shit.
All you can do for the next 4 (8*) years is fucking cry about it lmao.

If I were you, I'd fuck off already, because if you keep doubling down on your bullshit, we're going to be able to pass amendments in 2018 after you get gutted by the midterms. Class 1 is up for grabs (like 10 vulnerable seats help by dems) and more state legislative branches.

gg no re

It's a liberal fantasy.

The problem at the core of the issue is that the educational system is so bad in the rural areas that it allowed him to be elected.

Because the VP is more in line with them politically.

Is that supposed to be a gay conversion therapy joke or did you get lucky and do something clever for once?

pls leave

Ogrish/Rotten and MySpace mostly.

It was the media exposure from our attacks on Scientology that attracted them to us though. I retrospect, that was probably the worst decision we ever made (using this site as the base of operations)--it also resulted in the MySpace camwhores and their followers coming here.

Stay Calm

Boi trump is my daddy

Trump handed the GOP the biggest fucking win in modern history (not EV count, I'm talking government control).

They will suckle at his teet, because HE IS the fucking GOP now.

Plus, you have to do something illegal while in office shithead. It's not a popularity contest.

They've pretty much ignored the whole "we're keeping most of the ACA and Mexico won't pay for a wall" thing.

His unknown foreign entanglements and unwillingness to separate from his business makes it extremely likely he's going to do something to run afoul of the emoluments clause. Even Republican control of congress won't protect him from impeachment in the event that he violates one of the two rules explicitly written into the constitution.

pls kill yourself.

This site, like this country are OURS. WE embody their values.

Screencapped to show off later when you're proven wrong.

Faggot.

The wall shall rise.

Good thing, you can only impeach someone if they break the law.

That was Redmap gerrymandering, not Trump.

Exactly. And it's only going to get funnier as literally every promise he made gets broken. Right now, they can ignore it, but sooner or later, they're gonna have some explaining to do. And when that day comes, I will be a very happy man.

Can't you see the pattern?

>Comey!
>racist backlash!
>recount!
>faithless electors!
>Congress won't ratify electoral college!
>Russians!

And now
>impeachment!

With a GOP controlled House. And Senate. With Democrats defending 25 Senate seats in 2018. 10 in states Trump carried.

They are fucking delusional.

Unfortunately that explains trump winning.

Screencapped to show later when YOU'RE proven wrong.

Trump ain't gonna do shit.

Are you fucking serious? He's rich. He's a fucking white man. But he's not the political establishment.

>There isn't going to be a wall

You can say what you want about each of his promises, but I know two things about this world.

1. OP is a faggot
2. That wall is going to fucking built.

It's not even up for debate. The legislation to give the POTUS power to construct a southern border wall was passed fucking YEARS ago. The budget is peanuts compared to the congressional budget (plus congress is controlled by the gop, and you save money by preventing leeching spics from coming in), and we already have over 15k military engineers trained in building military grade walls.

They built them in Israel, Iraq, and Pakistan.
Get over yourself faggot. It's fucking happening and you can't do shit to stop it.

The wall that will bankrupt the nation and be less than useless?

>Trumps running as a joke
>There's no way he'll make it to the debates
>Okay but he won't win the republican nomination.
>Okay but there's no way he'll win the presidency
>Okay sure but he- he's gunna get impeached right??

You right now.

>gerrymandering the U.S. senate
>gerrymandering governor seats
>gerrymandering state legislative branches
>gerrymandering states with one congressional district

lmao, o i am a laffin
You're fucking clueless dude.

lol no

We're talking about 1,900+ miles of RAPID BUILD wall.

It's gonna happen, cuck.

Watch there be no progress on any of his promises for 3 years, and once the hick and elitist supporters realize they've been played like a damn fiddle they'll scramble together like liberals on wall street to build the wall themselves

>it's a liberal spouts a buzzword he doesn't understand episode
right because you can fucking gerrymander the fucking senate and governor mansions.

biggest shithead in the thread award goes to you

Liberal here:

See what makes me wonder is his cabinet. If they're not the most useless cabinet in history I don't know what is.

I hated Bush Jr with a passion and I'm still wondering when "history will vindicate him" (it hasn't), but he at least surrounded himself with mostly good people (everyone was acceptable besides Cheney). I was hoping Condolezza Rice would run and she didn't.

Trump has nobody useful. It's incredible.

A 10 billion dollar wall is a drop in the bucket in terms of our annual budget.

Go Trump

>HE WON'T DO SHIT
>yes, he will because x, y, and z
>LOL JUST WAIT FOR NO PROGRESS

wew, that's definitely not an argument m8
try again

0% impeached, 100% president

DEAL WITH IT

>WE embody their values
>values
>Sup Forums

Just go back to plebbit please

>10 billion

Trump has a rock solid cabinet.

The only retarded pick is Rick Perry.
The others are glorious.

You understand that the vast majority of illegals actually come here on a plane with a legal visa and simply never leave, right?

You also understand that a wall isn't going to do a goddamn thing, they'll just tunnel under it or find ways over or around it, or just bribe people to let them in.

You're talking about spending 100 billion dollars on a completely symbolic "fuck you" that the illegals will find a way around within a month.

Look, libtards. It's over. You lost. Stop throwing tantrums and acting like spoiled children. You're just going to keep losing and looking like the retarded cucks you are if you keep doing this. Die with dignity.

It's the same damn fallacious argument you conservaturds have been harping about when Obama got elected. But none of them came true.

No, forget pissgate. It's his continuing to profit from overseas investments and deals which could directly lead to impeachment. If it appears there is inappropriately in that his status as the president leads to a deal which could affect his decisions or interrupt his duties then it's an impeachable offense. That's why he was supposed to divest.

Mathis, Kelly, Flynn - all decorated and respected generals.

Useless? I don't think so.

Faggot.

>bankrupt the nation
>being this colossally retarded

Problem?

Obama had a great Sec of State!

Yeah I'm going to disagree with that on all counts. That woman for education makes Sarah Palin look smart

Yup. This is exactly the kind of shit I'm talking about. No arguement at all, so they just post silly pictures and accuse you of being butthurt and hope no one notices that they've actually said absolutely nothing of substance at all.

I love it.

That delusion

Even the highest end estimates are 40 billion

Annual budget is 3700 billion

You're fuckin' retarded, get over it

You do understand 'the wall' is not simply a physical structure, right?

Or are you so retarded you take everything only in the strictly literal sense?

>100 billions dollars
>source: my ass

>we can't stop 100% of them, SO WHY EVEN BOTHER GUIZE XD

They eat up 84 billion a year in heathcare and benefits. See, I would know this, because cartel methheads wind up on my OR with burns and they just fucking vanish the next day.

As for the shitheads that overstay their welcome. We have something called ICE, which is being trippled and I don't know, actually being allowed to do their job for once.

Jesus, you're fucking excuse is "we can't stop them 100%, so we might as well give up."
What a chickshit attitude.

Except he was a garbage president.

Just listen for a minute. Trump handed the GOP a huge win, but they don't like him. They've never liked him. The establishment, that is, the people who are Washington insiders, value the system in which they exist. Trump knows NOTHING about that system. He's a fucking reality TV star who WWFed and Duck-Dynastied his way into the White House. He has repeatedly embarrassed himself and the country. Paul Ryan, the leader of the GOP is dying inside by having to suck Trumps micropenis. Seriously, the establishment hates Trump.

Think about it this way. Imagine that you work at a job for your entire life. You care about the job. You love the job. But then some total dickhead from outside the company comes in and calls everyone out. Says that the people who love the job are idiots. Then a bunch of pissed off shareholders vote him as CEO and he makes a total shit-show of the company and it's clear that he's going to drive it into the ground and make a laughing stock out of it. BUT at least you'll have some job security until he's fired...maybe.

Now before you respond, seriously think about that analogy.

Looks like a white Cedric Yarbrough

Your argument is "drumf orange liar hurr" and when somebody replies just as stupidly you try to call them out?

The one thing I just don't get why you're virtue signalling here

This guy is actually right, though. You newfags probably aren't aware of this, but back in the day, there was a dude named Hal Turner that Sup Forums harassed relentlessly and eventually DDOSed into oblivion.

Know why we did it? He was a racist.

Howard Stern isn't looking well

>gagging on establishment cock so hard

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums since I've been gone

>Now before you respond, seriously think about that analogy.

What kind of vapid pseudo-intellectual masturbation is that?

The wall cost little to nothing compared to half the other shit we pay for.

Get over yourself you regressive liberal faggot

Are you fucking stupid?

PERRY is a retard who's in charge of our fucking NUKES.

DeVos is an evil retard who wants prayer in schools and profits off public school destruction.

Tillerson is an evil traitor who's involved with a massive Exxon Mobil deal with Trump and six Russian corporations.

Mnuchin is a fucking DISGUSTING subhuman Goldman Sachs banisters who make 500 million off the Bush Recession by tricking seniors and widows and then foreclosing on them.

Pruitt is a retard who denies climate science and will gut the CAA, EPA and Endangered Species Act entirely for logging and drilling profiteers.

Sessions is a Confederate throwback who will support the legal discrimination of basically everyone who's not a straight, white Christian male.

I mean, Jesus Christ, this cabinet is a literal Legion of Doom. Wake the fuck up to what is happening to OUR NATION.

And you can BET that this is going to be one of those terms where hundreds of people get put in fucking prison for high crimes. It's basically inevitable at this point.