Right I'm 19 and my gf is 14, she said she really wants sex, should I? Ps pic is her

Right I'm 19 and my gf is 14, she said she really wants sex, should I? Ps pic is her

Yeah go for it, dude.

MOAR!

Do an oral sex each other instead of penetrated sex.

there, i said it.

What's a little jail time compared to new, raw pussy?

>image search
>no results

o shit

Would even be legal in my country. Hope for you youre not american

You better be damn sure its all legit and not an agent, or be prepared to receive salami from buba

nope.

If you both are willing to advocate for public acceptance of me, my kind and the same relationship you both are compromising with then go for it.

wanna register as a sex offender for the rest of your life?

Well I see her most days n know she's legit :P just wasn't sure what to do N that's her with her friends

'Murrica, fuck yeag!

looks like you got the attractive one of the bunch

well, shes kinda meh, but you'll regret it later if you pass up the opportunity to get some of that young puss

literally slut with hot-dog body, dump her. she's gonna age like aged milk

14 year old girl is gonna tell everyone u gotta be careful and shit meet her parents first

moarrrrr

>This is what 14 year olds look like now

This isnt funny anymore where is Armageddon when you need it?

Negative ghostrider the pattern is full.

who's the girl on the far right?
moar of her!

Give her the d

surprised im sure anons would have asked for nudes by now..

This is what 14-year olds always looked like. They're just not nutritionally-deprived and starving anymore.

if you don't, I will

This motherfucker right here. Do it, and enjoy your statutory charge.

I'm 19 turning 20 and I just got out of a taboo relationship with a 15 year old. It was getting pretty sexual and I was going to fuck her but I figured I didn't want any chance of jail time so I broke up with her. I regret not getting inside that virgin pussy. It was so tight and she was so inexperienced. Do it op. Live the life I wasn't brave enough to live.

>14 year old girl is gonna tell everyone
kek
a thousand times this
she is gonna blab, and you are going to jail, fgt. If it's legal, however, then I don't see the problem.

pedophile

Set the perfect night
>kill 101 dalmatian's puppies
>flay them and sew a coat
>ask your girlfriend to have sex over the flayed corpses of the puppies
>be gentle while penetrating
>cuddle overnight covered by the Dalmatian coat

op seems like a pretty cool guy

bangs 14 yr olds and doesnt afraid of anything

>doesnt afraid of anything

hey, beautiful babe, i see you again

i see you again
i see you again
i see you again
i see you again
i see you again
i see you again

Are you ready to accept that she is going to tell her friends and then you are going to suck nigger dick in jail?

>flay them

What fucking school did you learn that word? You are writing phonetically cuz your stupid.

Depends on the state, yurofag.

Hello newfriend

Retard.

Are you genetically retarded or what?

>he doesn't know what flensing is

Marry her. Seriously, in nearly every state you can marry at such an age with parental consent. Then you can ravage her tight innocent pussy (with birth control) all through your college years and, if you get tired of her, divorce her right before you graduate so she can't latch onto your income. At such a young age she's highly moldable. Get her to do homeschool and you can shape her into the perfect housewife if that's what you want. I'd go for it in a heartbeat.

flay

flā/

verb

peel the skin off (a corpse or carcass).

"one shoulder had been flayed to reveal the muscles"

synonyms:skin,strip the skin off;

excoriate

"the body was flayed to show the musculature"

You fucking idiot