What would happen if the goverment assassinated donald trump before he was sworn in for president tommorow

what would happen if the goverment assassinated donald trump before he was sworn in for president tommorow

i honestly wouldnt be suprised if this happened

but wouldn't they get in trouble? what about all the people that voted for him? wouldn't they be pissed that they wasted they're vote on this dead guy?

>but wouldnt they get in trouble

you think a nation that has sat on its ass while obama has destroyed what little freedom we had left would get in trouble.if americans gave a shit things like nsa spying wouldnt even exist

The amount of CO2 in the atmosphere would skyrocket from the entire Earth breathing a sigh of relief.

Everyone too confident this will happen therefore it won't. Everyone also thought Killary was going to be elected. She lost.

and people think donald trump will be any better then hillary.he wont

His vp would take office

There is a chain of command that the power is passed down to

pres > vice pres > the sleepy kid from the acceptance speech > ivanka

Actually a more interesting question would be "What would happen if everyone that was attending the inauguration suddenly died in a terrorist attack?"

There's one person who is chosen to be the "designated survivor" in-case something goes terrible wrong (or right) at the inauguration.

y tu brute?

a terrorist attack at the inauguration would be welcoming tbh. assuming trump himself doesnt get murked. most of the people in the crowd are going to libtard protesters or straight white trash trump enthusiasts. might as well get rid of all those degenerates

I almost want the whole procession to get fucking obliterated. Trump, his staff, and all of the fucking liberals too.

if he had not taken the oath of office before death, congress would choose the president, which would be Pence anyway.

Obama destroyed things? Really fucking wake up you lunatic. This country was going face first towards holy-fuck-world-wide-recession causing fucking madness and policies that were set in place rescued this fucking nation and only as much as it was allowed because austerity measures were put in place that the gop can claim all day long to have helped but most likely actually hurt the recovery.

Do me a favor, look at statistics, look at numbers, look at your gas bill, look at insurance coverage and premiums (yes theyve gone up, and yes they used to go up by higher percentages in the past before the ACA as well, along with decreased coverage btw). Do me a favor and look those things up for yourself. Dont look for them in partisan sites.

- A fellow AMERICAN
>>inb4 "libtard blah blah tl2r" from someone who thinks "I'm smart because i spew off words i borrow from my group of buddies who all subscribe to the same ideas and never look outside the circle for information, and NEVER accept contrasting ideas."

Not a libtard, not a "conservatard" either I'm a common sense AMERICAN that can see beyond the party line bullshit, and i can see how much it takes to fill my tank of gas and how much it costs me to need sterile salt water in my arm at the hospital.

P.S. you may have the freedom to be so stupid, but its not only for your own good but the collective good of the country that you all stop looking at the bullshit and start looking at the overall reality.

You sure about that homie? I feel Mitt Romney would come out of nowhere and steal the whole fucking thing.

Lol careful.....you may actually make some idiot Sup Forumstards believe this

if anybody assassinates god emperor trump it will be some retarded leftist shill who has beenn brainwashed by the media. not the government.

Eh I doubt assassination, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was arrested by CIA, NSA, FBI, etc.

we are gonna raise tarriffs. we are gonna make nato members pay their fair share. we are gonna shit on yurop. of course they dont want trump in there.

worse, tha actual order would be trump > pence > ryan > hatch > mnuchin > mattis > sessions > zinke > perdue > ross > puzder > price > carson > chao > perry > devos > shulkin > kelly

Could be a Muslim or a plain old crazy person too. Shills aren't the only people who hate Trump.

>brainwashed by the media

>calls donald trump "god emperor"

its the extreme trump supporters like your dumbass who are the brainwashed ones.hope you like your empty suite when king fatass cant pry himself away from whining about liberal celebritys making fun of him on tv shows for the next miserable 4 years to actually run the country

america doesnt need another empty suit.we've spent 8 years with one and now are about to spend 4 more years with one

how?

i would bet the cia,nsa,fbi,etc would assassinate him before they would try to arrest him

until he kicks all the libtards out of the goverment hes walking on thin ice,i mean even republicans dont like him

there is only one him on earth master of the golden throne god emperor of mankind, and to proclaim any other false emperor with that title is heresy on par with the traitor legions. surely the black ships will rain down exterminatus on this planet.

Nah it would a shill that these organizations would hire that would off Trump.

Oh good God, man. Dissent to the NSA and Obama's role in it is justified, but don't slather yourself in hyperbole. He didn't enact the Patriot Act and you enjoy maintain many freedoms most other sovereign nations still don't have.

Also, reform in a representative democracy comes down to it's most fundamental base: The voter. We still have the power a constituency is granted and we have not been using it efficiently. If Trump is assassinated, and let's not get hysterical about that possibility, we can and will demand answers from our representatives, but it's important that social order be kept.

All things considered, I see impeachment as more of a probability, which Ryan would especially be delighted to be a part of. The fiscal policy we have to work with is puzzling, to say the least, and that is making him very nervous.