In 2006 I was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump. I was given hush money. i wanted tos peak out before the election...

in 2006 I was sexually assaulted by Donald Trump. I was given hush money. i wanted tos peak out before the election, but it seemed like nothing could or would stop him. Please. I fear for my life now. i feel that he is a mad man. I was just an employee of his. a naive fool and was assaulted by him repeatedly. Even in the same house as his wife and young son.

AMA
and or help me pls

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6kgXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pm sent ;)

pm?

>MAGA/10

fuck off nigger

Pics or it didn't happen

look, the man is full of shit. He is just a sick man who is a degenerate. You have no idea the levels of filth the man lives in

the way he treats people and employees is awful

uh,ok, So we have a man who will probably try and kill me. cool thanks

yeah. There is no way Mr. trump would allow any sort of recording devices inside his home, especially people who work for him.

he has recordings, because he forced me to watch him assault me, while he assaulted me again.

>oh no I've been assaulted by Donald Trump.
>I know!
>I'll go on Sup Forums, that'll help

Leave. You're not even trying.

archive.is/6kgXu

You couldn't even beat Google's own image matching algo.

Fucking idiot.

You think this was the first place I have been or who I have contacted. I am like a pariah. everyone is afraid of this man and i lurk here so

who you think put that on there., people who work for mr trump. I am telling you pls listen to me before it;s too layte

Omg. Stfu. You accepted hush money. You're just as bad as him. You had all this time to report it. You should've reported it as soon as it happened. I'm calling bullshit on this whole post.

Uh, when one of the most powerful men in the world threatens you and your family and then gives you money you take it,

I had no idea he would ever become presidentthough

This is bad bait. Is this like fart rape? Like he raped your soul with his words online and you got triggered?

>given hush money
>talking about it

you deserved it tbh

You did vote for him,didn't you?

like he forcibly raped me with his body

stakes are different now

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

no. I can't vote in your election

>Notorious SJW feminist from Halifax Nova Scotia
Lindsay Graham 39
Left a trail of wake after false rape accusations, false stalking, false everything. Made a huge deal in Halifax with new articles and SJW writer Hillary Beaumont claiming cops didn't listen to her, when in reality they investigated and found nothing and then she said she wasn't pursuing it because she went back with ex she claimed abused her and then years later again raised these claims. Cops apologized and then investigated and found nothing.
This lady is dangerous and has fucked over countless men by mentally, verbally abusing them and then trying to frame them or ruin their lives. Stalks them and harasses them.
She ghosted herself online from what I am aware of.
This lady needs to be outed and exposed for the dangerous lunatic she is.

So you're some fucking mexicunt?

What the fuck is hush money for if you're blabbing cunt

which are lies, made up to discredit me. He has people who work for him that do just that. Basically he has his own intel service. I am not joking, he films, tails, and tracks anyone and everyone who works for him, his friends, associates, and definitely his enemies. He is a dangerous person who basically is like a KGB/CIA nightmare .

because things have changed

Canadian

>The stories and information posted here are autistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I,for one,believe OP is a faggot and should kill xerself

Once again. Stfu.

why are you just now telling the public through Sup Forums? why are you now safe from his watch?

What think you can get more? How much do you really think you're worth you lying liar

you guys are some gullible cucks.

>hmmm I need to tell people that I've been "assaulted" by a man
>oh I know I'll wait a full ten years before letting anyone know! good idea!
>even better, I'll only wait until he's a big topic to talk about so then it'll make my hoax look legit!
>and to top it all off, imgonna post it only on Sup Forums!

fuck off, this is the worst bait I've seen yet.

uh, wow, like, you know anyone can just type things up and say it's true. why believe that over me???

no, I for one, will not , but I am flying into Canada and speaking to CSIS when I arrive.

no. I want my life and families life protected. I fear he will have me killed.

and you're gullible for not believing it

let's see you think this is the 1sdt place I went? no. I am just covering my ass. an archive will be made of this and any investigators will see it out there..

aloso speaking to CSIS when I arrive in canada soon

you did a pretty shit job with that picture in this shitty bait thread

If you just simply didn't tell anyone why would he even remember you? Worst case scenario about keeping quiet is you might have to take a presidential poll.

>I got raped 11 years ago, but didn't tell anyone about it until election/inauguration time.

Yeah, okay. Sure you did.

well. sorry I am not some photoshop master and i havce been outed, but what I say is true

because that never happens and i wasnt threatened asshole sure thing

because now he is president and he has all the poweer at his disposal to off me if he wants

pls stop it

just because you all are trump fan boys, doesn't mean you can't wake the fuck up

But why the fuck would he if you were being good? Very obviously you're a liberal neckbearded man trying to slander our godking

no

Op you just mad cause you gettin called out on your bs.

hush fund == SJW pay

you don't know this man like I do. He is fucking insane. he is obsessive. he is paranoid. SUPER PARANOID. he tapes and films everything. I am surprised that didn't get leaked. The man is a wreck of a human being and has to have handlers on him 24 7

mostly his daughter

no, I am mad, because I was raped repeatedly by the man who is about to become president. Fuck I know how Juanita Broadrick feels now.

?????

Which is exactly why it would make sense for someone in that situation to safely stay quiet. Now I know you're a troll, because the answer is simple if you aren't and that is STFU he din do nuffin

so im just going to start posting random garbage in this thread. because thats what op is doing.

PRAISE THE SUN

Faggot not even using a solaire.

my sides

>uh, wow, like, you know anyone can just type things up and say it's true.

You don't saaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

how did you get involved with him?

I have all ready made fail switch scenarios.. for press, RCMP, FBI, etc etc. meeting with CSIS asap and I am doing this because I have been followed recently and I know he will rub me out. I KNOW IT

it's too late you can shit post and post pics until it 404, but the truth is all ready out there and this was my last thing I needed to do. It will be archived and hopefully I will stay alive and if not. Then at least there is a trail/

Oh i believe you op. ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! totally not sarcasm at all. Please tell a thread full of trump supporters your bullshit story.

wow you don't see the irony of that do you??

employee

well, you see, this isn't the only place darling and this thread will be archived which will be another thread of evidence and I have a "trump" card so to speak if I feel I need to make it happen and something happens to me. a fail switch is in place.

I am just saying..

Tits w/ timestamp to prove your authenticity

>reporting this shit on Sup Forums
Nice b8 m8

>Im a whiny feminist that thinks its smart to come onto a site where if you believe anything you are a total fucking retard! Im gonna start up a thread about it even though i've already been exposed here before showing how much of a lying sack of shit i am! EVERYONE IN THE COURT ROOM WILL BELIEVE ME BECUASE IM A WOMAN!

how does employment become forced servidude?

Muh home town is full of SJW's

well as you can see my info and my tits are out there plenty..

as for anything else. maybe. but it wont matter youw ill still all support your god king

tits or gtfo

no exceptions special snowflake

you read, what, like two posts in this thread, because had you read it all you would understand how your post sounded like you're an idiot, who doesn't read shit, and just comments on things.