What will Obama be remembered for?

What will Obama be remembered for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being a highly intelligent, silver-tongued, savvy absolute goddamned liar

Killing Osama

Legalizing gay marriage

for trying to steer our country from falling into the abyss, the precipice of which we're currently about to round

Shitty healthcare system.

What would you say his worst lie was?

Saying Obamacare will help us

Being black.

Being black, and only being black. 200 years from now history classes will remember him as the first black president, and only as that.

For a worries not to be on
For a naked guy not to go to saké
For an emptiness to be true
Here I am

For a lyrics to sing a sont
For a melancholia to be a râpé of a lonely guy
For the shadow to be on
Here I am

For a kingdom of money to fall down
For a new âge to be coming
For the sink of a ship
For the fall of an age
I say I love her past

For obam to be rich but stupid for the world
For the world to be his fall
For a link to be off
Here he is gone.
Here I am.

Obamacare did help me, cunt.
Transparency in government. For what good he's done he's increased the power of the unconstitutional police state five-fold. You can't protest within sight of a government building, everything you say and do online or on the phone is immediately available to the secret police, and killing anyone in the world at any time for any reason completely extrajudicially is A-OK.

But so long as queers can be flamboyant without fear of persecution and the poor aren't forced to die in an emergency room from a cold, everything is just allllright.

He did some good. He was an intelligent man. But the bad he allowed to proliferate is unforgivable.

Probably you're right. At least for common knowledge among Americans

obamacare fucked me, fucked my family and has screwed quite a few people in the middle-class.
i'm glad your shit-level bronze plan for a healthy 20-to-30-something year old helped you out, but seeing as how the rest of the civilized world has experimented with UHC you think the dems could have worked that shit out.

I mean it only makes sense. Look at Lincoln. Most people only know he freed niggers and got shot, and that wasn't even 200 years ago

the funny part is,people will shit on obama and the democrats for obamacare.but why not elect republicans who would of actually did something worth a shit to get rid of it when it mattered,not 8 years later when the damage from obamacare has already been done

Andrew Jackson is known for the trail of tears and killing the national bank ( or was it the gold standard)
George Washington for being first
Thomas Jefferson for the Louisiana purchase
Teddy Roosevelt for being a bad ass and three term president

This.

He will be remembered for being the last black president

Silver plan, thank you kindly

And I'm far from healthy. Most of the organs are working pretty much as intended, but I'm fairly fucked up, dude. I got one side of my chest caved in and almost lost a lung a few years back due to an unfortunate mishap and nearly lost my hand two years later in a seperate accident, but hey, the rest of me is in halfway decent shape, so don't let that slow your agenda down any.

Being black.

You sound like you should be dead by now. Were the accidents work related?

In all honesty, when being taught about to future generations 20+ years away I assume it will primarily be
1. Helping aid the oil spill in the gulf
2. Ending Iraq war
3. First president to attempt to (substantially) help the health care system in the U.S.

All the shit about him being cool or whatever at conferences will have no weight or historical value

you forgot pushing for and accomplishing a lot of positive civil rights for lgbt and african americans

he will be remember for being a shameless self-promoter, because until he dies he wont shut his fucking mouth and will keep being available for paid speeches, soundbites, and etc.

like bill clinton but less sex-crazed and more egotistical. or like jimmy carter but without the credentials of a true humanitarian.

Oh fuck I'm retarded yeah same sex lagalization in all the states and the biggest of all the 1st African American president

you're right obama has had a terrific effect on the black community in america. its really turning around now.

Was out one week partying in AC. Blunt force trauma resulting in pneumothorax that got deathly infected because the swine that passed for nursing staff there wouldn't change my god damned bandage for over a week, and I was so busted up I couldn't do it myself.

Second one was at work, went straight through an unsecured pane of plate glass and slashed from the middle of my thumb halfway up my forearm. Nicked the artery and severed my median nerve and all but one tendon.

You're right, I should rightly have died twice, but I'm still fucking here.

People like you shouldn't have computers.

Are you baiting or retarded?

My insurance provider was so god-awful that I dropped them and simply paid the fine.

Fuck the affordable care act, and fuck this worthless nigger president. Hopefully the orange monster with the cotton-candy hairpiece will do better.

If that's an a or b then b. Nit really a history guy

Alright, well check it out on Google - the two big missteps were that Franklin Roosevelt was three terms and nixon officially ended the gold standard.

worst presidents: lyndon johnson, FDR, woodrow wilson

in that order

Then it was the national bank that Jackson killed

Just when you think they can't get any fucking stupider

Who are your top three, shit for brains?

>inb4 reagan, ford, and harding

Nixon was good, Teddy Roosevelt was good, Washington was good

Being another nigger who couldn't balance a checkbook.

He will be known for having kept the US going for 8 years longer than it would have otherwise. Get ready for recession 2.0: depression 2.0, this time the whole country turns third world.

Chek'd and kek'd. He'll be remember for being black.

Nixon was a lying used-car salesman who got shit-canned for being a shifty unscrupulous fuck. Yeah, I know, China. Yeah, I know, the aforementioned gold standard. He was a grade-a fuckup, and I'm 90% sure you won't convince me otherwise. However I'll agree with you on Teddy and George, for the most part.

FDR was one of the best presidents this nation has ever seen. Call me a pinko and I'll wear that shit like a badge of honor. Johnson and Wilson, no comment. Ladybird did some nice gardening.

What else?

OMG OBAMA WAS BLACK? How did I never hear of this!?

Yea, but it's usually called the federal reserve. Also, it got reestablished again shortly after so he was a badass for doing it, but it wasn't final.

youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA

>Roast your nemesis
>He decides to revenge
>Your work of 8 years will be wiped

Fakin fak Hussen Obama.

Who could have believed, the greatest comeback ever.

No comment on the welfare state, for good or ill?
No comment on presidents getting us involved in foreign wars?

These two issues are my primary concerns and probably fully explain the divide between us.

yea its unbelieveable isnt it

never underestimate ppl i guess?

youre the drain on society. Pay your own fair share of heath care seeing as youre the asshole who needs it. The rest of us that dont use it are paying for your useless ass.

Justice scalia
Justice Warren
Tom petty

you should go watch the original frost/nixon interviews (not the movie). he grills nixon to the bone and you get a good feel for how the guy was thinking and the pressures he was under. it changed my opinion of him.

While we're telling one another to go do things, go shoot yourself.

Just when you think they can't get any fucking *more stupid*

Fixed that for you, shit for brains.

Letting harambe die

for being the first black guy to support his family

shes kinda hot, but kinda fat which one do i choose guys?

>fucking stupid
>more stupider
>muy estupido
>even more stupider fucking
>stupid fucking moreons
>More Stupid Fucking - tm Brazzers 2016

What about the welfare state? That is such an open-ended question I don't know where to begin. I happen to believe it's the responsiblity of a government to take care of it's citizens, to a certain extent. The big-business dogma americans have been spoon fed from birth is certainly not my credo.

As for foreign wars, If you mean WWII, Herr Hitler deserved what he got, and then some. Same with Tojo and the douche. Sorry if that makes me unpopular, Sup Forums. We all know Adolf is your waifu.

Please, let me know if I'm assuming to much. I'd be curious to know to what in specific you were referring.

No, I liked the way I put it, cumguzzler.

Thanks though. You are the most dumberful one in all of here.

I'm not sure if federal reserve is the the modern equivalent but I looked it up, and it was the Second Bank of the United States that Jackson prevented from getting rechartered and had the federal money get placed into state banks. Arrival titles were something like Bank War

Let me ask you a philosophical question that relates to the welfare state. What standard of living, in material terms, is a human right?

To rephrase for clarity: what material possessions must a government provide for its citizens who are either unable or unwilling to provide themselves?

More like you should shoot yourself youll be doing the nation a great favor.

This guy is right you know. An honorable person would walk off in to the woods and die.