I saw it. Joker used to be Batfleck's Robin

I saw it. Joker used to be Batfleck's Robin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=TpTAUvdJVds
youtube.com/watch?v=LUGYO8G50CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Flashback shows how Robin was tortured mentally by the original Joker. The same way new Joker turns Harley. Only his shadow is seen with Mark Hammill's voice. Pretty cool scene.

>august 5th release date
sure you did senpai

interesting to say the least, haven't heard this before.

How old are you?

>"how many were good? how many stayed that way?"
makes you wonder, doesn't it? 60015

>Jason Todd shit

Hope not. Even normies are tired of it by now.

I have doubt

what happened to the original joker than?
and why must we be stuck with the "edgy white kid in the hood who wants to be black" joker instead?

MOM IS FREAKING OUT WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN

I heard he sent his used condoms and feces to his cast mates

>used feces

I think it is fairly obvious BatMurder killed him.

This shit is so stupid and pathetic.

I can't fucking believe they actually put a tattoo that says 'Damaged' on his forehead.

Now there's a Joker

I can get behind

Only a crazy person would do that, it makes sense if you think about it.

>not using your feces
so wasteful

>yfw he swaps the chocolate cookies
>WITH OATMEAL RAISIN
NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL HIM THE JOKER!

>oatmeal choclate chip
the best desu

oatmeal raisin is better than chocolate chip though

Normies don't know about it desu

Post more of these please I hate them so much that I want to see more

sounds like complete BS to me but you used spoilers so it really makes me think

This would actually be really cool desu

looks like Jeff the killer here

I long time ago, I would just called this a stupid market campaign, but this creature that Leto created drove my brother to madness and destroyed my family. It's really hard for me to tell this story, but if it helps only one person out there it's worth it, so I'll force myself to power through. Here goes:

>visiting home
>brother runs up to me, uncharacteristically frantic
>"user, have you seen the new joker? Joker from TDK was an anarchist, but this new one is a FUCKING LUNATIC. PLAIN. AND. SIMPLE.
>"sounds pretty cool, bro"
>if only i knew what was to come

>back home a month later
>notice immediately that my brother's behavior has subtly, yet markedly changed
>keeps saying strange and provocative things
>"when i die, i dont even care if i go to hell"
>"i just do my math hw during lunch period now, caring about school is for sheep"
>"the shark in jaws didnt do anything wrong, it was just following its instincts"
>sternly tell him each time that he's not being funny, but just write it off as teenage rebelliousness

>fast forward to three months later
>get text from my mom, "user, COME HOME NOW! ITS UR BROTHER"
>open the door, and immediately get a sinking feeling in my stomach
>thermostat is turned up to 82
>as my eyes peer down, my soul fills with dread as i see a post-it stuck to the wall
>"i bet ur wondering why it is so hot in our humble abode. ive come to realize that there is no god, so i decided to create my OWN PERSONAL HELL. But dont worry, sharing is caring..."
>seriously consider leaving, but decide to be strong for the sake of my family

cont'd

I fucking wish.

>walk up the stairs, and see our family cat out of the corner of my eye
>go down to pet it to get some relief from the horror
>what i see next freezes me mid-kneel, as if my body is temporarily possessed by one urging me to flee and save myself
>my brother had cut out a devil mask with horns and eyeholes, colored it in with red sharpie, and gently secured it with one of my father's shoelaces

>continue to his room and see my mother crying
>never seen her cry before, but nothing could have prepared me for what i was about to see
>my brother is sitting on his bed, shirtless
>…”MANIAC" is written across his chest in medium sized letters
>can’t take it anymore, burst into tears
>through the shroud of my own distress, i faintly hear “BUT user, YOU HAVENT EVEN SEEN THE FAMILY COOKBOOK YET…HAAHAHAHAHAAH,” as if spoken by a demonic ghost

>i look at my mom and see her binder of recipes that she uses as a reference when entertaining guests
>as i reach for it with trembling hands, the only communication she can manage is manic head shaking and repeated muffled utterances of “don’t look. don’t look. don’t look. don’t look”
>i don’t know what possessed me to open up the thanksgiving section, but in retrospect, i think i knew in my gut what i was going to find, despite my inability to believe it rationality
>"Roast Turkey" and "Cranberry Sauce" were crossed out, and Stuffing and a word scrawled in the margin…
>…”Roast HUMAN”, “BLOOD Sauce”, and "BRAIN Stuffing” were the ghastly, ghastly replacements
>immediately vomit and curl up on the floor in the fetal position

I honestly don’t remember much after that, but the police said that was how they found me and family when they arrived. Apparently, two of the officers at the scene retired after witnessing the carnage. My brother’s in an institution now, and I want to believe that he’ll get better, but deep down I know there’s no coming back from what he did.

FUCK

HES IN THIS THREAD

LETO PLEASE GO YOU MADMAN.

So was the "JOKES ON YOU BATMAN HA HA HA" explained?

Otherwise this sounds reasonable.

ITT: OP gives up trying to promote his Robin=Joker theory, decides to lie and embellish with shit fanfiction.

He's still around. He was responsible for turning robin.

fucking normies
youtube.com/watch?v=Etst4t3ES8Y

>LOOK AT ME GUISE, I KNOW COMICS AND SHEIT, HAHA U ARE FUCKING POSERS!

Fucking manchildren

Funny if we actually go by comics, the first robin dies to ras al

>user posts sauce
>FUCKING MANCHILDREN
>doesn't know where we are

Well meme'd

it was all over reddit you fool

Not him, but how fucking salty are you exactly that you don't know of this essential comic-kino

OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE

this is somehow already worse than Ghostbusters.

I know this is fake, but have you ever considered getting together with your high school buddies and just beating him up? worked for my friend's little brother when he wanted to drop out of high school to sell drugs.

no its not, it's fucking stupid
fuck capeshit

dafuq are you talking about?

Mark my words, as soon as I finish my training, I will never let this tragedy befall another family

>and why must we be stuck with the "edgy white kid in the hood who wants to be black" joker instead?

because that's literally what this joker is in the context of the film

they were clowing us with cringey tryhard shit on purpose all along the absolute mad men

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=TpTAUvdJVds

“A lot of it has to do with creating a character with some kind of history and footprint in our world. And not have this sacrosanct being outside of our continuum, our reality. If a guy like him really existed today, where would he come from? How would he do business? Who would he know? What would he look like? In my mind, I took a lot of inspiration from drug lords on Instagram. It’s a great way to understand the lifestyle of a villain.”

"The tattoos tell a very specific story, and eventually people will decipher them and understand what’s going on, but obviously they’re contentious, any time you do something new it’s contentious. There’s very specific stories and easter eggs in those tattoos. And even his teeth, there’s an entire story behind that which is absolutely canon. It’s putting his history on his body. This Joker is a little more working class, who I believe could live in our world."

>I took a lot of inspiration from drug lords on Instagram

>This Joker is a little more working class

Jesus Christ, Ayer...

nope, he never died. only the 2nd one did to the joker and he didn't even die

It's almost like he missed the point.

>The tattoos tell a very specific story, and eventually people will decipher them and understand what’s going on
Waah, what could those tattoos possibly mean?

nigger

what else can you tell us op who is "the enemy" or whoever they are calling it. is it enchantress?

CGI Monster You Won't Care About.

how would you know?

is it anything from the comics?

If it is, you won't recognize it or care about it. Did Doomsday not teach you anything?

what about the nightwing rumors? or deathstroke?

No, that would be silly.

>a bunch of has, that look clean but casual
>so people get i like to tell jokes you know what i mean?

>the dagger piercing the bat symbol
what did he mean by this

>joker has a bat symbol on his body

DROPPED

>jack nicholson was too much of a clown
>heath ledger didn't have personal hygiene
>jared leto is a punk

When do we see a classy Joker?

Based on the data I have on people with tattoos in that location, the stomach smile is obviously hiding a c-section scar. That or lipo.

If we're going all out, then to start, that's not even Jason Todd, that's Tim Drake, the third Robin. I highly doubt they'll base their Jason Todd on the Batman Beyond movie (dunno if that's even considered a canon source). If Suicide Squad is following a Jason Todd story arc according to comics, then it would be more akin to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=LUGYO8G50CE
Jason ultimately gets revived in the Lazarus Pit and becomes the Red Hood. (Of course if theory is correct, instead he becomes the Joker.) In most iterations of the story, Jason kidnaps the Joker and gives Batman an ultimatum: Jason'll kill the Joker or Batman must shoot Jason to stop him. Batman being Batman, he throws a batarang and injures Jason's shoulder to disarm him. Yadda yadda, Joker explodes the building, blah blah, they all live ultimately. Of course, this is all based on comics and subject to change in the actual movies. And who knows, maybe they'll play off of this, it's a damn good movie.

But don't call people normies if you're a normie yourself. That's just rude.

GET HIM user! FUCK HIM UP.

Ooohhhhhh I get it.
The Batman movie will be about Red Hood and then literally everything comes full circle.
Poetry

Hollywood actually did something cool?

>Only his shadow is seen with Mark Hammill's voice.

No fucking way...

That can't be real

This has been an old rumor that has been going on for months.

I do not doubt that in Justice League: Snyder will have 2 Joker's. I hope Dafoe plays the other

>Waah, what could those tattoos possibly mean?
He's a fan of comedies

Somebody post the picture of the list of stuff addressed to the cast, with stuff like anal beads, and used condoms, and a dead pig.

Mark Hamill

ITS NOT A PHASE BRUCE!

So they just fucked up red hood? Bravo dcucks

im not even talking about edo tensei madara uchiha with the full moon eyes and mangekyo sharingan susanoo activated

worked on the theory since the silver suit joker pics were released, it'll be true.. it's literally too perfect, and so easy to notice at this point.

>"20 years in Gotham, how many good guys are left"
>"how many stayed that way"

Joker is older than batman, since when does an old guy have a perfect hairline, dress like a clubber and get tattoos?

>teeth busted by the pry bar beating he took from the original Joker and has to have grills now
>went insane after beeing tortured by the real joker
>has a DAMAGED tattoo on his forehead, because he was DAMAGED by the original joker
>has a dead robin tattoo on his arm
>shoulder scars from bullets coinciding with the old robin suit
> J tattoo'd on is face, just like Jasons brand

the tattoos could have also been done by the original joker, to brand Jason and solidify his new position as acting Joker, while real Joker is in hiding, pulling the strings behind the scenes. the tattoos can also work as a taunt whenever Buce see's them because he is reminded that he failed Jason.

>HAHA, JOKE'S ON YOU BATMAN written on his old suit

JASON TODD IS THE NEW JOKER

>using a video game evidence
Discarded. He's just the joker. Confirned scenes of him turning Harley. Sorry Sup Forums

look at the other arm morons

dagger going through a robin

well ignoring the video game

look at the puncture marks in the suit and arms

also they might be taking artistic liberties and making the turned robin make harley

leto and affleck are the same age group.
batman and joker are supposed to be around the same age.
he also has a dead batman tattoo on his arm, does that mean he is batman?

pretty retarded theory m8

Ok did one min of research. Synder says joker is the joker. Sorry Sup Forums

>listening to what the filmmaker comments on potential spoilers in upcoming releases
absolute madman

>Synder says joker is the joker.

Not him but directors lie all the time

JJ Abrams - lol that's not Khan
Christopher Nolan - Lol that's not Talia Al Ghul

to everybody whining about this design, you should fucking know by now that you're not going to get another suit wearing joker, it's not going to happen. do you really want to be that guy who needs to have everything stay exactly the same over the entire course of your life? you dont want new? fuck you, snyder is here to kick your teeth in.

your so called "cool joker" is not scary or terrifying, but is lame, so get over yourself, and then go die please because its young peoples time to enjoy the medium. and we like a touch of realism not fantasy like you fucks.

Yeah that's different. That's denial of something. This was set in stone confirmation. Sorry your video game theory was BTFO.

not realizing that Joker tattooed Todd to fuck with batman.

>not realising flicks are made for normies
Imagine trying to explain it.
>what the jokers not the joker?
Nah he's robin
>but Robin is alive
It's the second robin.

>using condoms

lmao

It's really not hard to explain

>Batman gains a partner in Robin who is Jason Todd in the DCEU (no Tim, No Grayson etc)
>Robin is captured by the original Joker and tortured into becoming just like in a nod to the storyline from Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
>Batman kills the original Joker when he sees that he's corrupted his partner and tries his best to undo the damage but it's irreversible, Todd fully embracing the reprogramming

Now the only issues come from the fact that despite Batman becoming more murderous and bitter from this encounter is that there would be a Joker with Batman training on the streets, which is far more dangerous than anything so he should've been lined up for a neck snap a long time, the only thing that could be keeping him from doing that is the tremendous guilt of failing him

Remember when Marion Cotillard said that she wouldn't be playing Talia, but a completely different Character?
Remember when Benedict Cuminsnatch was adamant about not playing Khan but a Starfleet agent gone rough?
There is no such thing as set in stone before the film comes out.

I've always hate that theory and if that's what they do with Jason Todd. They can go fuck themselves.

>batman beyond
This is for people who don't watch anything remotely like that.
Joker is the joker. You will see soon enough.

I'M FREAKING OUT, NOT JUST MOM!

He is the Miley Cyrus desperate kind of villain
LOOK AT MY I AM SO OUT OF CONTROL XD