Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VMk97nrW5L8
youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w&t=32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why do americans eat burgers ᠎ ᠎ lol

even your president agrees that it's the best way to cook it

/thread

that actually looks really juicy for a well done steak

Well yeah that's an actual well done steak, not the overcooked garbage western """"chefs"""" like to imply.

Why do Yanks eat their steaks burned in the outside and raw in the inside?

Damn that looks good

Looks nice tho
don't be arrogant when all you eat is bananas

Shit meat quality. They're afraid to taste their own beef.

Most countries in the world have braziliand steak house and what you have ? vegemite ? kys

No red no eat

this is a bad bait but no we have our own steaks and we also outsource to japan where it's very popular

wa la

brazilians eat steak? first time I read about it.

>preferring raw meat

I mean come on

It's third world with shit food safety standards. Therefor, they need to char everything they eat otherwise they'll get worms.

Go eat some rotten shark.

brazilian steakhouse is pretty popular here, you pay more to get in but then it's all you can eat and they pretty much have every type of meat available carved to your order

someone could probably make a killing opening an authentico argie asado experience type chain up here now that i think about it, consumers will eat that shit up if they think its "exotic"

no, it's just plain and simply disgusting, look at this shit that's fucking raw, you can taste the cow's blood, and it's chewy as fuck.

they might aswell just serve it with a rifle so you can kill it first.

>it's chewy as fuck

Argentine ass-backwardness never ceases to amaze me, it's when you overcook a steak that it becomes tough and loses its tenderness.

For me it's medium rare, the best steak doneness.

I like the Brazilian restaurant here where they bring you endless meat.

I forget the name.

blue rare, rare, and medium rare are subhuman tier.

Medium>Medium well>>>>>>>>>>>Medium rare>>>>>>Welldone>Rare>Blue Rare

This desu. You're 5 times as likely to get a disease eating Argentine """steak""" compared to 1st world meat.

Stop this mene. Only argies do that

rodízio
we also have pizza rodízios

If you aren't in the top three then you can't have a say on what good meat should be like.

that's pretty cool
argie meat is pretty overrated to be honest. I can't compare it to anything since it's the only meat I've ever tasted but it's nothing impressive. I could live without it.

I have to admit brazilians steakhouses are pretty good but argentinians are better than us, no idea why you guys don't open more steak houses in other countries

Medium, medium well and well done is good.

Argentina exports meat to your country, the best meat you've eaten is probably around those parts.

I'm actually number 1

Yeah, that's why we export most to the EU and first world countries since the last 150 years. Why americans have to be so fucking cringy all the time?

Tendríamos que exportar menos a ver si bajan los precios desu, lo mismo con la yerba.

>Argentina
>Uruguay
>Brazil
>Kazakhstan
>OECD Countries

what the fuck

>I'm actually number 1
no, that table is just for beef.

Our meat is literally the best in the world and i'm going to tell you to shut the fuck up and stop eating it raw you shitter.

youtube.com/watch?v=VMk97nrW5L8

Es lo mismo acá.

Hasta a ustedes les vendemos carne, yo consigo buena porque tenemos campo pero la gente que compra en carniceria a veces se tiene que comer cada carne mas dura... Claro que no siempre y tampoco es que nos quedemos con lo peor pero la mayoria de la mejor carne se vende.

>Why do South Americans over cook their steak
Where I live we don't. We also have the best steak in Brazil

This is an argie thing. Most people here eat it medium rare a.k.a "tres cuartos"

>over cook
The meat should be tender inside and crispy outside. Fans of nearly raw steaks are just animals.

Every cow to get any disease gets executed as fast as possible. Maybe in the US solve this problem by injecting the animals full of every antibiotic known to man and then jailing it in a tiny space with nothing but food to make it grow and sell faster, but that's not the case on countries that actually know about beef

kek, dunno why they talk about us when American feedlots practices are disgusting.

This!! Putin knows the answer

That's the point, we have almost no feedlots here, it's an American thing. Just like injecting the cows with growth hormones and all kinds of antiobiotics to make sure they don't get ill and develop faster

3/4 no es medium rare, inutil.

well, 3/4 isn't a fucking suela de zapato either

comfirmed for not knowing how meat cooking works, just like am*ricans

Eating raw meat is unhealthy

it's not raw it's lightly heated

It's not.

>wa la
its voila, pyle.

Actually most tropical countries do that.

Fuck off burger, you don't even eat raw meat. In chile there's more people that like blue rare than well done, but most go between rare and medium rare.

That shit is still alive and asking for mercy.

Only kids here eat their steak like that

Why do yanks put butter in their coffee

That is the most even medium-rare I have ever seen, and I cook cattle I once had a name for.

Why do americans think it's "manly" to eat a fucking raw piece of meat?

Don't you eat horse meat too? i wouldn't be surprised at all if you actually preferred eating raw meat

when you have premium quality meat like we do you can do whatever the fuck you want with it and still be unbelievably juicy and tender

with your garbage tier genetically modified processed """""""""meat"""""""" its a different story

In the interior it's pretty common to eat horse meat. Milanseas de yegua are pretty good.

You guys don't eat raw meat? WTF

that's not true, even guanaco meat is considered too strange

t. provinciano

>Fans of nearly raw steaks are just pretentious
FTFY

You haven't developed the taste for fresh blood and raw meat, that's all. If you have access to quality meat, try it.

Brazilian steakhouses like Fogo de Chão are actually from Rio Grande do Sul, a southern state whose culture is basically Argentine/Uruguayan.

See . There is virtually no difference between southern Brazilian churrasco and Argentine asado.

It could be Fogo de Chão, the all-you-can-eat service is called rodízio like the other monkey said.

Medium well master race. Anything else is either raw meat or a rubber brick. Max juicy.

Would you eat this?

Or this?

Medium and medium well for me. Any part of the meat that looks red is just raw.

Well done is acceptable if you wrap it in aluminum wrap so it doesn't lose its juice.

Tried rare after growing up eating well done. Felt a bit cheated 2bh

These threads are about linguistic misunderstandings and different customs more than anything else, what a "well done" steak is in one country might be something completely different in another.

No. See .

Raw meat doesn't have much taste if isn't cured, salted or seasoned as fuck.

question:

why does raw beef produce such meme threads on Sup Forums yet nobody talks about raw fish like sashimi or ceviche?

Nope. Just as when you make asado, salt and pepper is all you need.

I was going to ask the same. People eat sushi like there's no tomorrow and nobody gives a fuck, and that's actually dangerous because most natural fish have parasites.

Japanese food is considered "hip" by Westerners, raw beef on the other hand is a meme that is slowly growing into bacon and Nutella status

>overcook
Which America do you live in, lad? Every fucking asshole I ever met shits on me for eating my steak medium, saying that if it isn't medium rare it's ruined. People eat their meat fucking raw here.

Newfag bait is the best bait

Aside from being considered hip, it's accepted as "exotic".

because those don't get you 75 replies from triggered south americans

That's pretty autistic, medium is the upper threshold for acceptable (but should still be acceptable). It's also more responsible, from a health standpoint, than medium rare.

that looks delicious!

Guys can we please stop fighting about what's right and wrong and just agree that different cultures cook their meats differently?

Let's share our favourite national meat dishes!

Here is Japadog: high quality wieners crossed over with Japanese influences, a popular street food in my city.

Feijão Tropeiro (Bean Stew? There's no direct translation, I think).

Beans, eggs, cassava powder, sausage, dried meat, bacon, smoked lard, butter, leaf cabbage. Sometimes grated carrot goes in as well.

Best beans there is!

Disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=lCc8IEvh70w&t=32s

>gordon ramsay like burnt meat
lmfao

Boston Chefs on people who order well done

>"To each his own. They were raised to eat meat well-done, passed on from the previous generation. I feel bad for them, but it's their choice. They'll never be able to appreciate the true flavor that meat has." — Dennis Wilson, chef of Gather

>"Sorry mate, we're out of steak." — Samuel Jackson, owner of KO Catering and Pies

>"WHY! Why don't you just eat a burger!" — Peter D'Antonio, executive chef of The Westin Waltham-Boston

>"How could anyone NOT WANT JUICY, TENDER, FATTY MEAT???!!! I wish I could tell them that they could have had something 10 times better in a tenth of the time." — Tony Maws, owner of The Kirkland Tap & Trotter

>"Nothing, I'm here to serve; they pay, I cook. Not all of us have had the pleasure of growing up exposed to the wonders of cuisine." — Joshua Smith, owner of Moody's Delicatessen & Provisions

>"I feel sorry for you!" — Roger Belmonte, meat team leader at Charles River Plaza

>'Saving for well-done' is a time-honored tradition dating back to cuisine's earliest days: meat and fish cost money. Every piece of cut, fabricated food must, ideally, be sold for three or even four times its cost in order for the chef to make his 'food cost percent'. So what happens when the chef finds a tough, slightly skanky end-cut of sirloin, that's been pushed repeatedly to the back of the pile? He can throw it out, but that's a total loss, representing a three-fold loss of what it cost him per pound. He can feed it to the family, which is the same as throwing it out. Or he can 'save for well-done'-serve it to some rube who prefers to eat his meat or fish incinerated into a flavorless, leathery hunk of carbon, who won't be able to tell if what he's eating is food or flotsam. Ordinarily, a proud chef would hate this customer, hold him in contempt for destroying his fine food. But not in this case. The dumb bastard is paying for the privilege of eating his garbage! What's not to like?

Looks good!

Bleu. All else is made for modernized energetic needs of Germany.

This is burnt meat.

This is the correct steak.

literally had to wait 4 hours for a japanese to post here so i cant post this image

I'd say those """people""" look finnish

literally noone of value eats a well-done steak so it's easy (You)'s to pretend to

gross. Uncooked beef is directly correlated with cardiovascular diseases. Enjoy dying early faggot.

>ruining good meat by basically burning it