Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What the fuck is up with my neck? Did i get nigger aids or what???

Pimples or bug bites

Or nigger aids

Winter eczema flare up worsened by an allergic reaction.

herpies

Not pimples. Tried popping them, they come back. It started as one spot on the left side of my neck, which I picked thinking it was a pimple. Now its all over my neck and going down my back

Negroids.
rip in penis op

probably yes from sucking so much black dick

Acne. Take a proper shower faggot

Go to a doctor lol. You can't cure having fucked a nigger tho

>No new posts
Early onset re-vitiligo
you are turning black

It's called hygiene. Try taking a shower every day and actually wash your body. That or go see a dermatologist.

get new pillows faggot

Jesus christ where are your fucking shoulders? Also, your hair looks dirty as fuck.

looks like the beginning of chicken pox to me

It looks like a lack of dubs.

Folliculitis.

Op doesnt have shoulders...

Take a shower you gross bitch.

Antibiotic gel and change your fucking pillow cases every 3 days you disgusting faggot

I've got shoulders, dont worry

It could be head lice are you very sensitive to bug bites? That's one of their favorite places.

Im still not convinced you have shoulders.

It could be heat rash , it could be dermatitis , either way , wash morning and night , go to pharmacy and get a dermatitis cream.
Also stop using soap , use a non-soap bodywash gel that doesn't take all the oils out of your skin.

apply dermatitis cream at night after you shower.

if it doesnt go away , see a doctor.

Also wash your bedsheets weekly.

gross your hair looks greasy disgusting fuck you

apply a thick layer of chink semen twice a day.
that should combat the niggatosis

>dermatitis
Just took a shower. Thanks

Where are they? You've got a weird bitch structure.

fucks sake I saw something completely else

>its your body trying to grow shoulders

*I would also suggest that you use a dandruff shampoo and a damaged hair repairing moisturising conditioner , once a day , every day.

& get a loofah or some kind of body scrubber to clear away dead skin when you shower.

this. ive seen it to thats why i clicked thread. fuck you OP

use some head and shoulders, op

that looks pretty bad to me. i would definitely go see a dermatologist. don't bother wasting time trying random remedies.

AHHAHHAHA

For him it's just called head

>op

this killed my boner but so worth the laugh

Have someone check your head for lice. I've seen them do that kind of damage when untreated. They don't care about clean or dirty. If you don't have anyone to check, go to Wal-Mart, buy coconut oil and soak your hair in it for 4 to 6 hours. It's good for the irritated skin and will cause lice to fall out of your hair. If no bugs fall out, it wasn't lice. If it's lice have fun with the heebie jeebies.

Stop smoking meth

G E T

It looks like a simple bacteria rash.

Next time you take a shower, get your neck nice and wet and see if you can rub off large amounts of dead skin. Bacteria live in dead skin. Get an oil free face wash and scrub the dead skin off, don't go crazy on the scrubbing, you could open up your rash and cause it to get even bigger.

all I see is a shitty haricut

YOU CUNT WE ARE TRYNA TO GET QUADS TO GET OP TO FUCKING SHOOT HIS PC

You have the bed bugs home slice

Use more lotion drink more water

The same thread everyday

Here's what bacterial rashes look like

OP here. My hair is greasy cause I showered. Also its not Lice. Can confirm. I was my bed sheets daily. Also, Heres some shoulders.

I KNOW I JUST WANNA CALL OP A FAGGOT

Wash. Im fucking stupid

>I was my bed sheets daily
Kek

FUCK YOU

calm down babe

Is that ebola?

you need to shower everyday, change your towel at least once a week, also stop being a faggot
what we see here is faggot rash

See

whenever i have this problem i usually just get some shoulders and that clears it up

Jesus your hair is fucking disgusting, try taking a fucking shower you nasty fucker.

;)

could be scabies

It's a type of stapph infection.

Go to a dermatologist and they'll prescribe you clindamycin. Should be a liquid in an applicator bottle with a sponge on the cap, once a day (after shower and drying hair) you push the sponge against the infection and it'll come out. It's an antibiotic.

This

Thanks user. Will go to Dermatologist soon.

>faggot rash
kekd

It's called dermatitis

Doesn't look like any staph I've ever seen

Looks a bit like shingles

Lol you spread herpes to your neck you gross fuck. Those are herpes blisters

Try MellisMed Shampoo, you should find it at a pharmacy. Also do not pop them and try to avoid scratching them, ever.

You must not get out of the basement much.

It looks like guttate psoriasis, a type of staph infection. But it's not too bad, I've seen worse. For a lot of people their hair falls out in spots. Antibiotics should take care of this in a couple weeks.

You need to kill the bacteria.

Bleach the shit out of it 3 or 4 times a day.

>
>Looks a bit like shingles
Hmmmmm....

The fact that you don't know how to wash your neck, is why you suggest 'nigger aids'

Dude, it could be anything from acne to eczema, herpes to shingles. Visit a doctor. Seriously.

this

looks like scabies

bed bugs you filthy cuk

molluscum contagiosum

Seriously just Google it.

Bed bugs OP

looks like hand foot mouth

thanks OP, this thread made me realize my wife didnt just have a rash on her head, but lice. funny thing is, no one else in the house has them and she is a total neet that never leaves the house. so now i have to deal with some pretty major red flags while i keep my cool helping her treat the shit.

faggot dirty ass OP