How does this actually feel? Is the taste too alien?

How does this actually feel? Is the taste too alien?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUgiMulY42g
youtu.be/NFTaiWInZ44?t=136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this something women would do during a random hookup, if you asked? Or do they save it for their long term relationships?

Like a bag of sand

warm, wet, prefer when she lays back and opens her legs. face riding is messy and smelly. this chick is at the best she is gonna look. i could only imagine how nasty a fatty riding my face would be.

It's pretty great honestly it helps put more juices in your mouth

Honestly it depends entirely on her chemistry and hygiene. The girl I've been with for about a month now is insanely mild (almost tastes sweet) but from what I've heard, this is the exception, not the rule. Personally I love having her rub herself all over my face, but this wouldn't be the case if she didn't do a good job keeping herself clean, or if the taste were too strong.

As for how it feels, nigga it feels amazing. You can feel her entire body start to tremble when she comes. Plus the heat of her body feels amazing against your face.

Are you even a real boy?
The taste depends on so many variables that it's hard to say. From sweet to sour. Depending on the chick, they'd do it during a random hookup. Some chicks just don't want their pussy eaten, others don't like to ride face etc. The thing is that YOU probably don't want to eat a randoms pussy, you have no idea where that shits been. For all you know, she fucked her dog before going out.

The hair against your face and the fatness of her thighs may surprise you

tastes like salty milk and coins

Fuck.
So it's not normal, that my gf pussy uice tastes like niggers cum?

To all men:
Plz stop FLICKING the clit so hard. Flatten your tounge out against it.
Thank you.

all of this

How u no wut niggr cum test lyk?

Bitches are different, I had one insist that I suck and kiss on it.

I kissed her after oral sex, and she said me.

O

What are the health concerns about pussy-eating? I have done it with two girlfriends before and as long as I know they had good hygiene and it never tasted foul or bad at all, but right now I'm seeing another girl, who surely wont be my last sexual partner and began to wonder: Am I putting my health at any risk if I pussy eat anymore girls?

That's fine, but don't beat it up like it stole your wallet.
Kisses are good.

just wiggle your finger in your asshole a little bit and then sniff it. exactly what it smells like. well its at least on the spectrum of what it smells like. some girls reek but others barely smell at all. but the smell is still very similar to index finger that has just been in asshole smell.

and it tastes like shit pennies

except its something thats arousing to you, so you dont THINK it smells bad. while still acknowledging it tastes like poopy pennies

Normally it's not too bad. Catch them on an off day though and it can taste horrendous. I always monitor when my partner showers, because if i'm planning to do this, i'll catch her when she's at her cleanest.

Do it too soon after shes been to the toilet for example, and you risk it smelling like a toilet bowl.

R u 10

This guy has never had a pussy within ten feet of him.

No, I'm 21, thanks for asking, I'm just a little bit curious about this, I hesistate in eating out the actual girl I'm fucking because of this question, I know it's stupid and all but I want to see if there's a little of good samaritan spirit left here.

It depends on the chick. I had a girl who fucking loved it when I went HAM on the clit.

Like precum, but from another end of spectre.

No, no real health risk. If she has any visible sores or lesions, she might have herpes and maybe you want to avoid that. It's nearly impossible to contract HIV through eating a girl out.

Do you have HPV vaccination? It is also possible to get that, but most men in the developed world have gotten the vaccination.

As for more mundane health concerns, no. So long as she has a modicum of hygiene, you'll be fine.

He's right. Similar strains of bacteria are present in both, that create the smell as a by-product. Way to out yourself as a virgin.

I wouldn't eat random pussy

you have no idea where that shits been. For all you know, she fucked her dog before going out.

what if she only has a cat?

This is actually pretty close. I would have said salt and copper, sort of like a salty penny.

Way to out yourself as a pleb who fucks unwashed hookers.

Since we are on the topic, any trick on eating her out?

Oh cool, not from an exactly developed country but i'm vaccinated and have no aparent lessions whatsoever on her or my mouth, thanks!

You see ?

This is what happens with a little of civilization.

Like salty batteries.

Ex used to love that shit, personally I liked it quite a bit too. Mouth would be soaked whilst having her moan over me.

Also, if she's clean the taste isn't bad imo - might even find it grows on you.

This, in my experience.

lmao

Get a not quite ripe apple, squeeze the juice out and suck it off the inside of your elbow. That's basically what it's like

Pretty good except when she puts all her weight on your jaw.

What the fucking fuck are you talking about?

That's the queens chair.
I'll tell you, eating the pussy of a girl you really are into, can be like so surreal, and great you can bust a nut without her even touching you. Eating pussy is amazing
I say start asap as soon as you can and try as many different ones as you can OP, remember it's a buffet, you can try them ALL..

The taste is hard to describe and every girl has a different taste. Some girls are very sour or tart tasting, but this is rare. Most girls taste kinda like a sweet sweat. It's nice.

Minus the sweet, the bitterness is almost the same

Most girls taste like nigger jizz

fucking kekd

You're already familiar with the taste?

>Is the taste too alien?

I'm fairly sure that's a human female so I'm guessing it tastes like pussy.

Its the best.

Tastes like pennys and milk

piss and niggers

Kinda tastes like cheese

salty milk and coins

Like most have said the taste is dependent upon several factors. I absolutely love eating pussy, but not to such an extent that I'll muff dive yesterdays tuna haul. I'm currently with my oneitis and I'm the only guy to have ever made her cum and it's through oral most of the time. It's so satisfying when you come back up and use your entire forearm to wipe that sweet sweet sex slosh off your face/beard. I like having her laying down with her legs pulled back and pushing them up to wipe her puss all over my face. I also eat ass, try it sometime.

It's all random pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cUgiMulY42g

It varies from girl to girl.

Went down on a tinder date and her clit had dick cheese on it..

Holy fuck it tasted so bad.

>suck and kiss on it.
yes please.

my girlfriend literally tastes like nothing. all the time, its a bit frustrating because a bit of the smell is a turn on for me.

i have to tell her to not shower so she would have a smell the next day, but i really hate doing that because... not clean n shit

Feels like a hot slippery midget bear hugging your face

The only real post left.

its better than 69, because even if they clean themselves... your nose is like almost inside their ass, and i dont want that shit.

>not wanting your nose near a nice, perfectly clean asshole

what are you, gay?

There's quite a few STIs you could collect by munching mound tbh. Less than for an unlubed backdoor lovehammer for sure, but it's unwise to rule it out.

Probably a yeast infection. There's a fuckton of women running around with no idea that there's something wrong with themselves, and that goes for their cunts too.

/thread
>Lords work user

first time i did 69 I wanted to cum fast so I could stop that shit

Tastes like keys

this

its pretty neat, if youre good at eating it. i only do this for the absolute hottest, not 6s and 7s

Then she had her period not long ago

That is really gross.

Never had my face ridden. But it not only depends on the girl but other things. One of my ex's, I'd eat her out alot. To be honest didn't get much of a taste. But one day I went to go eat her out and smelled like piss. I gagged and she got mad.

You know I've always wondered what is the source of that gif

I guess I'm lucky. Never had a bad experience going down on girls. Granted I'm not some crazy stud who's been with hundreds. My count is 9. Obviously varies from girl to girl. Mostly tastes sweet/salty and a little bit bitter. I love eating pussy though so the bitter taste isn't even bad, just strong

OP it depends. One of my exes tasted like candy. Loved eating her pussy. My last exes pussy tasted like sour milk even if she showered first. I'm assuming g it has to doffer with diet but it might also be genetics. If you're fucking this chick regularly already, you should have asked her about whether she's been tested. Just make sure she's hygienic and go to town, first day out for yourself

Either. Depends on the girl. Either way you have to tell her to sit on your face

This if she's a shag

This if she's a roaster

This if she's a 1967 battery operated bell clanger toy train with whistling engine

KEK

My gf doesn't like it when I pull the hood back with pliers and try to lick it. She's like "Get those needle sharp nose pliers out of here", and looks at me like I'm a psychopath

you just can't win sometimes

>she got mad.
ooohh sensitive feelings are sensitive

satan pls

it's tim and eric awesome show great job

the entire show is shit really. yes, all of it.

>tim and eric
copy and paste this into your browser:
youtu.be/NFTaiWInZ44?t=136

Or just click it and move to 2:16

Unwashed sweaty pussy is the yummiest and when she cums and creams in your mouth you will be in heaven

>and she said me

English please?

I love it when my girl rides my face and butters my whole face in her juices

What kind of faggot sleeps with a girl he can't just put where he wants?

>mfw

My girl suprised me when riding my face by shoving her body up and squatting over my mouth pressing her asshole onto my tongue. She went wild as I rimmed her and she frigged her clit with her fingers, never seen her cum so hard

What are talking about? I tell the girl to sit on my face because that's what I want.

sorta sour and kinda metallic. imagine youre licking a very mild-tasting orange thats gone off.

>Eating pussy

Beta.