This guy just stabbed someone then drove his car into a crowd of people at a mall in Australia. 3 dead and 20 injured...

This guy just stabbed someone then drove his car into a crowd of people at a mall in Australia. 3 dead and 20 injured. He was shouting "allah akbar" and hasn't even made it into the news...

youtube.com/watch?v=hv_U48ZTQVk

michaelsmithnews.com/2017/01/multiple-reports-car-sped-through-bourke-st-mall-melb-after-friday-prayers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwNcRq5NiaY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AndieHamblin/status/822292159608983552
youtube.com/watch?v=yGnbqASDHyQ
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=29574628
youtu.be/VJMKNJYXUYA
twitter.com/BasimaFaysal/status/822304773852393474
anonyourself.club
twitter.com/AuntyNeville664/status/822296298204250112
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

damn son

that shit is crazy.

australia? going by the cctv footage it looks like china

Clearly you have been to neither Australia or china

I was there niggers AMA

Not a Muslim retard

Just a lad doing some skids in his commo.

>hasn't even made it into the news...
>michaelsmithnews.com
>news
C'mon op

youtube.com/watch?v=UwNcRq5NiaY&feature=youtu.be

It wasn't a terrorist attack. it was just a woman trying to park.

www facebook com / S1KUNT

His bday matches to the news reports, this is fucking him.

they were shit skids tho

Hoery shit

In his mind he sees :
"Shall not go to kill" all days. Then he realised they kill him. He got his car be crazy!!!

Not a terrorist attack - poor b8 m8. Just a dumb cunt in a Commodore, with outstanding warrants, mental health and drug issues. He was off his tits and running from the cops, knew he was well fucked anyway, zero fucks given about mowing down shoppers. He'll be out on bail by Monday, because 'Straya is soft.

>lives in coober pedy, South Australia
It happened in melb, faggot

Not in the news? You are a fucktard. No reports of yelling any religious shit either you scum. Kys

That's where he's from you dumb fucking cunt, check his newest posts you dopey fuck head

FULLY SICK COMMADORE!

What's that fuckwit?
twitter.com/AndieHamblin/status/822292159608983552

Some guy walking by said he was, there hasn't been any proof that he was or was not.

His brother he stabbed

R u sure he was yelling allah akubar?
Im an aussie and havent heard that yet. Do u have a source?

Oh yep, totally not him, you fuckers are beyond me.

the peddy drives everyone nuts

fucking holes man

fucking wogs

all commo skids are shit idiot.

not when they're done by aussies instead of wog cunts

>yells 'git a fuk outta a way cunts'
>some melb-lib-wanker 'yes officer, I swear he was yelling allah ackbar'

This wasn't a terrorist attack and the dude in question isn't even a Muslim. Looks like a wog. This seems like a drug induced attack.

check

These two talk like shitty incest caption images.

>Maybe I could be your girlfriend for the night, Big Brother

there was a witness talking about him shouting allah akbar in the tweet linked, but the tweet has been deleted

If this was in America the death toll would have been quadruple that.

They muted the first half of one of the videos where he's driving hell close to the camera not sure why though

FOUND HIS FUCKING YOUTUBE! youtube.com/watch?v=yGnbqASDHyQ

most livable city in the world.
> looks like china

> likes enrique iglesius

This guy is a meme.

He used a VN or some shit to run the cunts over that's a different commo

No it isn't you stupid fuck.

meant for that

>single pegger
lmao

I have the twitter page open and video of the witness saying he was shouting allah akbar. since the tweet was deleted, is there a way i can rip the view from the page? The video plays through, but once i close the page or refresh it will be gone.

download a screen recorder fam

Nobody cares about stabbings or Australia

I didn't post that

try again

pof com / viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=29574628

His dating profile

replied to wrong post

no one cares about shootings or america

having larger death tolls is not something to be bragging about amerifag

This shit explains why he hates cops

Have a chunder m8

>"Do you have a car?"
>"Prefer not to say"

That's why they keep happening ;^)

Now Now, lets not be too quick to judge. You can't go blaming this on Islam. You wouldn't want to be racist, would you?

This shit is fresh, repost this niggers

Having your country hide behind censorship is complete trash

I was at work a few hundred meters away from this today. Fucking hate cunts like this.

Just look at his face. I hope he gets raped in prison.

Except it wasn't a terrorist attack chief.

>Killing random civilians
>not a terrorist attack

Have you swallowed you quota of muslim semen today, cuck? Wouldn't want to be a racist would you? Get sucking.

Let's be honest here, even if prison rape was still a thing nowadays, I don't imagine anyone's gonna try and make a mass murderer of all people their bitch.

You're as stupid as the terrorists you hate, but you probably know that.

Its not hard to be a mass murderer when its done in a car to pedestrians. And while he probably won't get raped, I'm fairly sure child killers aren't very well liked in there.

Pure autism

youtu.be/VJMKNJYXUYA

at least he spared the horse

Fair point, but I think the fact that his prison buddies are gonna know he's unstable enough to kill people, is gonna make them somewhat hesitant to try and fuck with him in any way. I mean, I doesn't really take superhuman strength to bite a dick off or squeeze a testicle till it pops, which can pretty quickly and easily lead to death from blood loss. Usually if you feel like abusing a fellow inmate you're gonna choose someone who committed a crime against someone/something that can't really defend itself, because those are the people who are probably not gonna be strong enough to attack someone who can actually defend themselves.

Of course I doubt a whole lot of prison inmates are smart enough to realize all this so idk.

A wog cunt going batshit insane and running over pedestrians because the asteroids are coming is not a terrorist attack. Fuck you're dumb.

>first date

>talks about the first date he went on...

good thing he wasn't white or he might have actually killed some motherfuckers.

lots of**

fuck me up fam

Well for starters..islamic people aren't really a race :-) White people on the other hand are and they are way better/brutal at massacres and serial killings.

here is a witness confirm it was a terrorist attack. The media are lying to you.

twitter.com/BasimaFaysal/status/822304773852393474

>1 witness saying islamic terrorist attack
>literally hundreds of witnesses not saying terrorist attack

Proof?

Maybe the fact that he wasn't even Muslim eh?

Why aren't you on a VPN?

A VPN keeps you anonymous on the internet.
It bypasses any school, home, office or country blockers.
It keeps you un-banned from any website.
It keeps the government from monitoring your online activity, and disables any country enabled firewalls allowing you to browse the internet freely and anonymously.
It allows you to view region locked content from anywhere in the world.
It makes it look like you are located in a different country.

If you like your freedom, I suggest you get a VPN anonyourself.club

More witnesses.....
twitter.com/AuntyNeville664/status/822296298204250112

stop believing the media.

Well, census definitions put Caucasians, Spanish-descendents and Arabs as being "white." So, sure.

Or, you can accept that race is a totally fabricated and subjective characteristic and saying stupid shit like you did only outs you as being the retard you are.

nothing more then a fucking drug addict with fried brains

>sorry, that page doesn't exist

Stop believing Alex Jones

Anyone know how far they police were in pursuit with him? report of a helicopter following him over the westgate. how the fuck did he get so close to the city before cops intervened?

Melbourne central is full of Chinese tourists buying little furry toy koalas. most Melbfags avoid it because there are no shops worth visiting. because they all sell tourist crap.

it's on the BBC website as well as the ABC. if he'd killed even one American tourist that shit would be on CNN.

OMFG CONSPIRACY! TRUMP DID IT!

> amerifats won't care unless Trump is mentioned

just photoshop it, dude, that's what most fake news sites do.

>Fucking hate cunts like this.

but next week you'll be getting pissed and then doing donuts with your mates and laughing so hard you piss your pants.

nothing changes.