If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

From below the waist, girls shall wear one of the following
>short shorts/skirt (with optional knee/thigh-highs)
>skinny jeans
>yoga pants

From above the waist, girls shall wear nipple tape.

If girls do not follow these rules or normal rules, I get to plow them however I feel.

>Bras must be lacy and match panties
>shortsleeved collared white polos
>if glasses, they must be stylish and sleek
>Tight black or navy blue jeans

Collared.

for below the waist, does that mean they can't wear panties/shoes/socks?

bump

You make this thread all the time OP, why don't you post what you would do

bump

That's kind of sad. OP has no creativity and can't come up with his own fetishes :(

diapers and gags are required.
punishments include spankings in public places (or assembly) and enemas.

bump

lurking

Are not allowed to wear panties/bra at anytime. Any member of the school is allowed to inspect at anytime, public or private at the questioners discretion. 1st offense must remain naked for the remainder of the day, 2nd must remain naked for the next 7 school days and must have a butt plug. 3rd offense allows whoever caught them to choose; either plow them right there, save it for later, allow 3 friends to plow her but they can't touch her themselves or require the girl to remain naked for the next month. From then on whoever catches them get's to pick an additional option (5th offense, chooses 3 times, duplicates allowed)

>girls at school
underage detected faggots

>inb4 college
no, you are fucking underage. no mature young adult would want to have a faggot fantasy like this.

kys reported

naked for a month sounds hot

These threads are always autistic af

Or must wear the same pair of panties for the rest of the month. If others spit or draw on them, she still has to wear them. If they are cut off she goes into a metal Chasity device, and if she wants to use the restroom she must find 5 males to bring to the office and borrow the key for her. They can watch if they choose. This device will stay on for the remainder of the punishment including at home.

how will guys be able to restrain themselves around naked girls?

maybe make it so that she has to wear the same pair of socks for the month too, there might be some footfags in her class

Rape without a cause is still not allowed. If the girl acquires more than 3 months of punishment, they compile into 1 rape month. They wear a black collar with steel woven in to signify their punishment, any member of the school can then force themselves onto them at any time so long as it does not disrupt class. Students can make deals "I will not rape you now, but you must silently service me during class", but that's at the discretion of the girl being punished.

Girls are only allowed to wear the following:
>Party hats or other festive looking hats
>non name brand shirts
>shorts or jeans with those badly sewn on patches over the butt
>crocs or toms

punishment for breaking those rules:
>1st time
-time out
>2nd time
-must sing a song from michael buble's christmas album over the loud speaker with the best italian australian accent they can for my amusement
>3rd time
-they get gang raped by all the boys in school until ever boy has gotten to pound and cum in every hole they want to and after they are done she has to hand write a critique on each boy's performance and hand deliver it to their parents so they can sign it to make sure they've seen it and can coach their son for better performance.

The thought of this makes me diamonds

imagine how hot it would be if a boy finds a spare collar lying around, and puts it on an innocent girl

god damn

what do you think of that?

10/10
would steal collars and do it constantly

hnng. i wonder how those girls would react

would it be better if bondage/gagging was allowed for collared girls too?