Why are women so fucking stupid?

Why are women so fucking stupid?

Pathetic

2/2

Lol I lowkey got the same text, I just assume homeboy ain't putting it down, or misses the attention I'd give her.

I never gave her any attention

ahaha boi shes doing what she want with you. Tottaly wrong handled and wrong answers.

Holy fuck

How so? I deleted her off Snapchat because she was annoying as fuck. I just want this bitch to fuck off

Wow you sure are a huge faggot

"Well it's his now"

>Good, your throat was beginning to stretch too far.

Kek

Post nudes OP

I would if I had some. Sorry user

give her the old ultimatum:
"come over so I can fuck your brains out or leave me alone"

Can we get back together? Us ending was the biggest mistake of my life.

Then she'll get even more clingy

She was never my gf fam!

Holy shit OP are you me?

Ok rephrase to this

>i regret not asking you out when i had the chance. Now you're with him, i worry i'll never get to be with you. I love you babe

I honestly want nothing to do with her. I just thought you gents could use a good laugh

She's trying to make you one of her beta orbiters

Tell her you like her too, then ask her to send nudes, and post 'em here on Sup Forums immediately!

Yes, yes I am.

xx
-OP

Get the hint. She wants to cuck you. Buy yourself a chasity thingy for your penis and watch her pussy get pounded by her big black cock of a negur boyfriend from Ethiopian.

This will make me laugh

"how so"
dumb slut obviously wanted to cheat or break up with her boy for you cuz the sex was good.

>closet faggot so enamoured in his cuck fantasies that he doesn't understand what's going on.

Seriously man, reading comprehension is not your thing.

This

Also bump

jesus christ man, you need to leave Sup Forums for a while I think. They're getting to you dude

look, it's you

this.
She wants to know that there are tons of options to bail to, but leave them all on hold

I love how obvious it is sometimes.

bingo, rape is the only option - it will teach her a lesson

>wizard deteced

dont listen to you done good user

>it will teach her a lesson
kek, if only that was how things worked

DOG

I know a Jess that's doing shit like this. What's your area code?

Lol what a dumb cunt. Just be blunt and be like; sorry, wanna snapchat me. Get some nudes convince her to fuck while still ignoring her then expose her to her bf.

roll for this.

fucking this

post her number op

ROLLING FOR THIS

They are

Seems reasonable. Get

Because they like attention and having options #life

Op listen to this

roll

Rolling to this