/bb/ Big Brother 18

past thread: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway

HoH (Head of Household): Bridgette
Roadkill: Frank
Veto: Bridgette

HoH Nominations: Paul/Tiff
Roadkill Nomination: Bronte

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10732587
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468460111313.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks Ian

reminder that 1 in 4 posts here are made by a female

Bridgette is a slut

A SLUT

Zakiyah had a nipslip earlier today.

tiffany is ugly so she's going home
bridgette is cute so she's hoh

that's how it works

YOU MOTHERFUCKER

>hey I put up bronte
>also I put you up the first week
>"oh frank ur so confident xDDD"
Is bridgette the dumbest fucking hg ever?

It's that time again

strawpoll.me/10732587

Frank trusts her. Why make him think she doesn't deserve the trust?

ooe - order of eviction, comp allowing
tiffany
frank
bridgette

theres a difference between going along with it but actually realizing hes been playing you and just sucking his dick and being fine with it

Bridgitte is best waifu because she understands that the only reason you beat her is because you love her so much.

I want to believe it's all an act and after the team twist is over she goes beast mode

time to go outside and catch some new pokemon

They should make an all star season where its all nerds and frank

She was tipsy, and she's into him

>tfw 3/10 posters are girls

more like 3/10 posters are memers

WHAT A FAG, I used to like this guy

Paul BTFO

can you please redo this poll with a 3rd option as Aubrey

i guarantee it will change

>the city of paul

er AUDREY

Yeah, I'll post it before Thursday's episode

girls post here

what's so hard to understand about that?

Has Corey been absent from the show lately because he's been hanging out in a tiny little room? Where you keep your clothes & shoes?

How long does it take for torrents to go up? wasn't able to watch live today

You can watch it on CBS for free around midnight EST

>torrents

the entire season is streamed free on cbs dummy

nice

What does she want, and what does the house want

dead sexy

Dayvonne needs to be cut short, like her hairline

rhap is on

She is a dog girl which is better then a catgirl.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm

nice. no guest or parhar is gr8

>that webm
Jesus

that's honestly adorable

dat dingbot back there, such a qt3.14

Olive juice

most recent isnt up yet

too impatient to wait 4 hours thanks though

yo you from round da way

>tfw on a train no feeds for 2 hours

I didn't realize how dependent I've become on them

Its awkward as fuck in the have not room. Frank is destroying these fools with lewd shit.

>it's a /Frank/ kills all the waifus, and is based as fuck episode a.k.a an episode of bb18

you know you know you know you know you know you know you know you know

type thing type thing type thing type thing type thing type thing type thing type thing type thing type thing

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468460111313.webm

I can't listen to Paulie feeds without zoning out

Frank just said "missing my old lady's butt cheeks" in front of Tiff

At what age did you realize "trash tv", game shows, live events and sports fit television as a "medium" the best, and TV dramas and script series in general are garbage?

Would Bronte have a one night stand with Paulie if he asked?

He whispers whenever he talks game and that doesn't help hold my attention either you knlw. I pretty much always switch cams when it's him or day on them now you know

What did he mean by that?

Not memeing

yes

I don't know it seemed like he was being vulgar as fuck to get rid of her and make her leave. It didn't work.

>tfw Paul isn't on any of the cams and then all of a sudden you hear "PISSED" in the distance and you know he's coming to halt a conversation

use watch series

He missed spanking his mom's ass

I'm watching sunday episode, why is his alliance such massive bitches. He is nothing but loyal to them. He protects them through Bridgette's nomination, tells them he won roadkill and didnt nom them, yet they say he is untrustworthy. I hope Frank wakes up

Is Frank gonna dunk on his girlfriend and fuck Bridgette?

any webm requests from this episode?

bruh he's gunna fuck bridgette, and then his girlfriend will take him back, meanwhile bridgette's cuck leaves her.

Every millisecond of reddit eating at the outback dinner

You're in a club when this guy smack's your girlfriends ass and sprains her ankle. What do you do?

Talk shit about him every night for 100 days behind his back and then befriend at the wrap up party. I'll dump and forget the girl.

Buy him a glass of his favorite whiskey Woodford reserve and go have a talk with him about reddit being nerds then get him to give me Ian's phone number and call Ian constantly to let him hear us fart

fish why

Just watch from the distance

surprise eviciton

Thank him. He's the best.

Did Devin break down the front door?

DEVIN JUST BUSTED THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR. SECURITY IS SCRAMBLING.

OH MY GOD!

You're at a party when this girl bakes your boyfriend some cookies and tells him that he really does know best. What do you do?

I need frank to win HOH so he gets a different shirt. All the reaction pics look the same because he always has that shirt and hat on

I'm actually getting turned on by the thought of Frank having sex with Bridgette, I need to stop.

All guns on Frank next week.

Time for Frank to engage Tank mode.

BATTLE READY FRANK TANK BATTLE READY

cody acting as gay as frankie

Kill myself for being a faggot

her body is whack 2bh

>tfw you tell her you nominated her and she says thank you and calls you a beast

8 Pack has been dead for all intents for awhile. Is Frank-Nicole Final 2 still a thing?

I want a loyal dog girl. This is my new fetish.

>He doesnt like THICC

But, like, sure I want to fuck bridgette, but imagining frank doing it is even more hot.

anything fun on the feeds right now?

DO YOU LIKE SOME FUCKING FISH BECAUSE MOTHERFUCKER THE FEEDS RIGHT NOW ARE ALL FISH ALL THE MOTHERFUCKING TIME GOD DAMN IT

No but her and Corey decided today that they like frank more than day and are on his side next week. Frank wants to bring Bridgette in with them to be 4

Day's Hairline

Would you fuck reddit in the same room Frank is laying that old man dick on Bridgette??

6head

if the lights were off yeah

fuggg. anybody watching a stream with a chat full of cat ladies? I want to troll

...previously on BIG BROTHER