2017, explain in 1 paragraph why you still find twigs attractive and not a well round, curvy, thicc...

2017, explain in 1 paragraph why you still find twigs attractive and not a well round, curvy, thicc, pawg/paag/pabg or phat ass anything.

Even female brain washing magazines are catching on that plumb and chubby is what REAL men want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NZQshBy_xxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0/10 made me reply, fuck off fatty

Because the jews are trying to normalize degeneracy such as being fat by attempting to start trends like "thicc". I will not fall for this, swine.

Because, what we want is an average sized woman, not a fuking land whale that won't shut her fucking yap about her body being so fucking massive

1/10 because no one like Ms skelator. Usually. But fat bitches are disgusting. Absolutely the worst kind of person.

In a way, its revolting. Now women who are skinny to being compared to anorexic are too, anything in between is just fine

Between 40-ish% and 20% its absolutely perfect, however beyond that is a health hazard and no one likes that

>chubby

Not thanks.

Olivia and Mal were perfect since they had wide birthing hips, big ass AND a small waist.

> 40% ish is perfect

Wanna know how I know you're American?

Because he gets pussy and you dont?

Cuz I'm from Austin Texas

Love it

sauce please??

youtube.com/watch?v=NZQshBy_xxs

Because his standard of "attractive" has been skewed by all the fatties.

When nearly 40% of your adult population is "Obese" (And a therefore even higher percentage are simply "Overweight") it's gonna skew what you consider average. If 7 out of ten people you see everyday are either obese or overweight then statistically overweight people are the average people and therefore you see an overweight person as being average level attractive.

Thinking 40% body fat is "perfect" is not normal outside of obese countries, it's not his fault, he only sees fatties everywhere he looks so he's come to believe that overweight is normal. It's not. Maybe if 54% of you guys had passports and could travel to other countries you'd see what an attractive person really is.

He could be getting 10x the pussy I am, it doesn't bother me cus I don't fuck tubs of mayonnaise.

ever fuck a fat chick doggy style?

There's nothing fun about the tip getting wet while 6 inches of shaft gets dry-rubbed by ass cheeks.

Ever fuck a fat chick standing up?

of course not. Unless you're a power lifter that's not even an option.

at the end of the day the only thing a fat hick does better than a"twig" is a blowjob because of the proportionate increase in practice at swallowing and a known insecurity forcing her to perform.

/thread

bump

want to know how I know you are gay?

Not finding this sexy and wanting to bang it the instant she says "yes, my chunky ass is all yours"

sauce?

> Literal fucking watermark in corner

Because fat is unattractive. And fat women are lazy.

>curvy, thicc, pawg
None of these refer to fatties. Men don't want fatties, they want women with an hourglass figure. They want wide hips and large breasts. That has been the standard of beauty forever. Models are skinny because they are selected to display clothing. They're supposed to be glorified coat hangers.

Wanna know how I know you're American?

listen here faggot, not everyone is from the EU where anorexic hookers are the norm. If you find that shit attractive then you should kys right now cuz you are missing out on some good chunk

Because i like real women?

Being pegged by a fatty is the best. The weight behind each thrust and feeling their belly against your back........

And not everyone is from America where walking double cheeseburgers with added bacon are the norm.

Kek
I admit that i have seen Mayonnaise type women, after all I did used to work in a walmart store, the thing is being overweight is not the problem, it's the fact that obese women think that what they believe to be the "true" standard of beauty is nothing more than a health hazzard.

Because you think overweight and unhealthy women are "real" and "attractive"

(FYI buddy, "real" women is the HAES movement propaganda slogan, so you keep sipping that 315 lb kool-aid)

I'd fuck her senseless

"Keep saying no, you wouldn't fuck me. I dare ya"

"look me straight in the eyes and say you would not fuck me"

You guys are picking very rare examples. Obviously people would fuck they as they're pretty, have nice skin and a nice ass but most people their size are cellulite ridden, flat ass, a fat and ugly face and usually don't take care of themselves as much (on average)

The average 25/30% is much better than the average 35/40, doesn't mean there won't be hot girls in those. 45 + are just pigs though.

While I do like my read meat I've never been a huge fan of pork, so I'm gonna have to pass thanks.

rare?

thick women like this are very common in the US, go to a fucking walmart rofl.

Also I do have a passport
Ever been to Puerto Rico and had sex with a boricua the best sex I've ever had in years.
Far better than mexican ones

So true

Holy fuck!

its not hard to get a thick but curvy body for a women. Fat on women is natural, so really its just about the curvs, meaning literally all you do is get on a treadmill while still eating fat ridden shit.

>passport
>other countries

there is thicc in every country faggot.

>hurpadurp
>not liking fat means you like ANOREXIC

literally retarded. Please die.

Yes there is

thick japs are a bit harder to locate outside of merica admittedly tho, but so worth when you find one that's also into anime.

I'd say uncommon, not rare. Also I live in Canada not the US but essentially the same thing, a little better tho in regards to fatties.

damn sign me up for that sexy bitch

Holy shit, sauce or nah?

considering Sup Forums thanks that anything above 10% bodyfat is "fat" and anything above 20% bodyfat is "landwhale", then yes, you pretty much like anorexic women.

Wish I could find one

nope, just a random google slut that got her pics leaked.

Sauce bump

Japs with a cute face and a fat ass are my favourite.

its easy to get with one too if you can find in their native country. Jap men reject women like the plague over there in general, so they reject chubs even harder.

Sweet I work in A.A. now so I can get a flight for about 40 to 50 bucks

Weeeeeell

assuming you have money, its pretty much guaranteed that if you go to japan solely looking for a fuck toy that you will bring her back as a wife. They don't care, they know their country is shit when it comes to romance, so even if they know you just want a fuck toy they would still wife you and just be you are oriental fuck slave since they would never want to go back to japan after experiencing america.

This also applies to the philipines, not so much S.Korea tho because that country is already Americanized. N.korea is literal 100% tho IF you can find away to smuggle one out of there without getting axed.

Wait, does American Airlines really give two way $40 plane tickets to employees? That is a sex tourists dream.

Nah thats just for Tokyo

good enough.