This too

why the fuck not

because it's shit

>Gary Numan
>Shit

whats your tripcode mother fucker

>Gary Numale
>Good

Nothing post-2006. Not because I'm some old nostalgia guy, but because everything since then has been derivative and shit.

>nu-male
Fellow autists should stick together. Don't talk about Gary.

>Numale
Would a Nu-male write something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=327Y6NNdMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jmPmeN0wexw

>inb4 Japan rip-off's

dis dig

You said you refuse to listen to nothing post-2009 so u actually mean you listen to everything post-2009 lol u on dum thot

this one'll fuck you up

Ariana Grande is our musical savior, yes. Nothingm PRE-2006.

Yeah, I mis-typed, you fucking British piece of shit. Also, nobody has used "Thot" within the last 5 years or ever if they had any dignity.

I wish all the pretentious idiots didn't yammer so much about this album, cuz it is cool and weird and great, but all the armchair music critics gotta shove it down everyone's throats like it is the panacea of free music or some incredibly revolutionary thing.

it did change the way I listen to music, so there is that.

also, read about the recording of the album. it's basically like a months-long torture session. starvation, verbal/physical abuse, isolation, etc.

Father John Misty

This album sucks. I agree with most things on here except for the liking of this and loveless and death grips

I will never EVER give it a listen.

>refusing to listen to albums
why

fuck this shit
do you have a pilots license?
no you don't

This, as well as any other mu waifu tier shit

I won't ever fall for this meme (pic related).

Nah dawg. Inconceivable. Mastering took a nosedive after the 90s tho.

>Not because I'm some old nostalgia guy, but because yes I actually am some old nostalgia guy.

Desperate and hungry for more Metallica, I bought this. Nearly made it through 3 songs before shutting it off. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible. I've tried to listen to it again a few times... nope.

Huh. Good album. My fave by Sleaford Mods. I'll bite. Why?

you're both missing out
just sayin

the pleasure principle is good though

Idiots. These albums are actually GREAT. Some of the best synthpop albums ever made.

I'M GONNA CUT OFF MY LEGS AND TITS OFF

Art Angels is fucking mediocre trash, its a 6/10 on its best day.

Anything by Bob Dylan.

And it's not just because he's a Jew either. I have enormous appreciation for both Paul Simon and Leonard Cohen, especially Cohen.
But Dylan just gets under my skin. I hate his voice and what he represents.

Completely forgettable in every way.
It's not bad but you're not missing out since none of it sticks.
It's the musical equivalent of Chinese food.

That's just your dumb opinion. AA is a masterpiece. These folks agreed with me: metacritic.com/music/art-angels/grimes

Numan Mind: Oh no, Trent is talking about me and he's being nice. is it real? i'll just smile and nod and pretend what he's saying is connecting to me and not going in one ear and out the other. Dammit am I smiling too much. Wish I could go home and hide in my bed my feet are killing me, please don't make me talk Trent what if i stutter maybe if i just stand here he'll leave me alone. I like him but what if he doesn't like me...

>Desperate and hungry for more Metallica
lmao

definitely /ourman/

kys

If they don't give a fuck anymore why should I?

pleb

Been curious about it, always liked the album cover - looks like a game-show directed by Stanley Kubrick.

i heard one song and it sounded like the guy thought to himself "rap is just a bunch of black guys talking over a beat" and thats exactly what he did except in a really old-condescending-british-guy attitude

>argument from popularity
Pleb detected

The one about that guys mom dying

Colin & Farell?

kek

But why?

It's a good album. Around the time of Kraftwerk, Gary Numan also made some major influential tunes. This is his best. If you don't like it you will probably hate the rest of his material as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVW8_lvs_vs
youtube.com/watch?v=u4EMmvP8rWo

OP made this thread last night in opposition to my shilling. pretty sure he's just messing around

>Music taste is subjective
You think you've made a good point but really you've just defaulted to a coward's defense thinking it makes you immune. It doesn't, it just shows how new you are to art criticism.

Not him, but explain how Art Angels is bad? Go ahead. I'll wait to see your hot arguments so we can refute your stupid ass.

The Life of Pablo

stage four?

>lol I can inject buzzwords into names

Anything Death Metal

Understanding this album is the first step to ascension brother.

Falling back on critic reviews to defend your favorite album. The true sign of a poptimist.

This is kanye's best work though

idk, my friend was playing Yeezus in his car some years ago and i thought every single track I heard from it was complete crap, I have never listened to any of his other stuff since then and I really don't want to

fuck.. this was meant for I'm

Better stick to Death Grips, friend.

This is too easy

I have a feeling I'm gonna love this thing so I won't listen.

You are missing out man.

This.

Desu all the Beatle albums

better than anything metallica did since black album

and i don't even like lou reed that much

>did you mean "what is Sleaford Mods"?

if rapping was so hard all the niggers couldn't do it
but seriously Sleaford Mod has nothing to with rapping, it's punk

this

why do you do this to yourself?

I downloaded this.
It just stares at me in my library, I daren't even start it.

>i heard one song
Sup Forums in a nutshell.

i thought yeezus was 90% shit until i started using it for workout music. now its a solid 40% shit

Good its fucking garbage

>comparing a legitimate masterpiece like loveless to trout meme replica and meme grips

that's where you're mistaken, buddy