Been dating my gf for about 6 months now. this has been on my mind for a while now, so i ask you Sup Forumsros...

been dating my gf for about 6 months now. this has been on my mind for a while now, so i ask you Sup Forumsros, rate my gfs tits.

Nope, nope, and nope

If this is real and isn't bait.

Solid 7/10 for me. As good as it's gonna get without her being skinnier/more model type girls

6/10. Big but not very pretty.

agree with this, 7/10. not too shabby

not bait, i have mixed feelings about her tits and want to know if im alone with my opinion.
thanks for the response user

any more opinions?

kinda changing my rating to 8/10. really liking that body

ass is wonderful. she is short, but has really prominent curves

They sag a bit OP which does kind of ruin it, but they are free of blemishes, smooth and soft looking. They fit well with the rest of her body as well. It's a good catch. 7-8/10 material, and would be higher if they didn't flop.

Why what were your opinions?

love short girls, care to share any of ass and/or pussy?

basically I have the same concern, they do sag a good amount, especially in doggy, and also maybe too far apart?
besides that they are pretty great. when she lays on her back they look perfect

dont have unfortunately, she is a bit stubborn with nudes

Why wouldn't you post this first, the first photo looks like shit, this is much better 7.5/10. Tits are saggy as hell but good body

its better to put the shittiest pic first to get genuine responses as opposed to putting an actual good pic and then put a shittier one to lower the rating

The spread apart thing isn't so bad. Tits tend to do that, but the sag is the real factor. They are still godly, just with one major flaw. Push-up bra/heavier type bra might help

What would your rating be OP? Did she know how you feel about them?

My gf's nipples are kinda off-center

forgot pic

she herself isnt too fond of her own tits, thinks they are too spread out, knows they sag a bit, but she thinks she has pepperoni nips, which im pretty sure she does not.
i tell her that i love them and that they are perfect, despite me being aware they sag a bit, spreading doesnt really bother me, i just threw that out as a mild concern.
id give her a 7/10, i am a fan of big tits and those are 32DD

not too bad either way user. id give her a 7

6-7/10 kind of small. They also point out in weird ways. But not horrible.

They look GiB, nice and perky
Good enough for me 7.5/10
What seems to be off OP?

Her areoles are larger but they fit well with the whole breast. They aren't over sized at all. She really should be comfterable with them.

found another

7/10
Milf style.
Would fuck again

last one

Like I said. Fucking godly.

5/10 would look best in upright position squeezing tits together leaning in while ordering some food.

very nice :) here's a pic of my GF's tits!

thanks user, you made my day.

im a fan of bigger, perkier tits. id give her a 4/10

if she had a low cut shirt on with no bra and leaned in and squeezed them that'd be the best

Not too bad,
My GF, rate her tits

2/10

5.9/10

OP here, 7/10

if you guys are interested in another pic

How old is she?