I miss 9.

>OP image of dead girl
>thread dies

It hit bump limit.

we all do one day

I completely forgot about this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=4RwOGYnoMaY

Reminder that I legitimately miss cats.

does noone think it's creepy that /who/ is obsessed with a dead girl?

its just one guy

And he's only doing it as an edgy lashing out because people told him not to.

OP of the last thread here, we're just doing it to tease someone who acted a few threads back like posting pics of a dead person was some sort of moral atrocity. desu I don't even know who she is.

It's multiple guys.

I guess that's one way of putting it.

What's/who/ with you?

Watched Death Comes to Time, Dimensions in Time and Downtime. Any other bad but enjoyable Wilderness Years Who ending in "time"?

Downtime looks good

fuck off, edgelord. nobody cares

Ate some fried chicken, drank a coupla.

Head hurts a bit. Was dehydrated to start and I've not got my tolerance.

Gonna watch Enlightenment, to see what all the fuss is about.

Also dead girl posting.

Just watched Vincent and the Doctor. A few threads ago I asked if there were any pop music or references thereof in the Smith era, and user pointed out that episode. I didnt really recall it so I gave it a re-watch. I did catch the Doctor shoving Amy around a bit which I didn't remember either which was amusing and a bit hot desu. Now we're watching that new MEW show (braindead) that Sup Forums has been talking about between ghostbusters threads.

Yeah, I watched [spoilers]Ghostbusters[/spoiler] again tonight. Always something new.

Pete Venkman is the kind of guy who brings roses and 300 cc's of thorazine to a date.

You clearly do ;^)

Bugger.

Too busy playing Pokemon Showdown.

That's on my to do list too. For some reason I remember the second one to be better. That might just be because of the use of higher and higher/the statue of liberty scene. Which by the way is a hell of a lot better than the statue of liberty scene in The Angels Take Manhattan.
I don't know what to think about the third one aside from fear. I still haven't gotten over the Star trek reboot and it makes me REEE.
Happens to the best of us.

One or two people posting pictures ≠ /who/ is obsessed with a dead girl.
It would be creepy were they posting pictures of her corpse but they are not.

My father took me to see GB1 when I was 4. We left minutes into it. He said I got sick, but I probably shite myself from that librarian ghost.

Was just the right age for GB2 and still think it's a great experience. If it suffers from anything it would be that its' tone is generaly sillier.

I'll see the reboot eventualy, I'm sure, but I'm in no hurry.

Saw the first of the Star Trek reboots and forgot it immediately.

Angels Take Manhattan: I'm still bitter about Liberty. It's not that it's a bad idea, in fact I'm rather impressed. It's just that it was done so poorly.

It really isn't. Although at least the actress playing Kate Stewart isn't as devoid of personality and charisma as Jemma Redgrave.

>I'm still bitter about Liberty. It's not that it's a bad idea
How is it not a bad idea? It just seems stupid to me to make the Statue of Liberty a Weeping Angel because there is ALWAYS someone looking at it. And there would be even more people looking at it if it was stomping around the city. I mean how is it supposed to do that unseen? So I guess it could sort of work if NYC was totally evacuated, but even then it seems like it'd be easier to avoid than a regular Angel (given that it's trying to touch you while you're alive, so it wouldn't just #rekt the building you're in or something) so what's the point?

I'm in no hurry either, but curiosity will get the best of me eventually. I don't have the emotional and investment in time in Ghostbusters that I did in Star Trek. So if it is terrible it really wont effect me other than being a little annoyed.
That's silly! You're a silly person

I'm guessing that the fat one = Ray and John Boyega = Winston. The blonde dykey looking one kinda looks like cartoon Egon. I guess that leaves the librarian looking one as Peter.

Christopher Eccleston and his Fantastic Four live at the Garden!
Sorry goodnight /who/.

You know how your left and your right eye are two differernt points of vision, right? Each its' own monocular viewpoint? But when you combine them, you get a whole new picture in 3D, like, a more acurate understanding of what you're looking at?

That's how I feel about Lady Liberty.

It's stupid and brilliant at the same time, and the reality is that it's neither. It's just this thing that happened and no matter how we feel about it, it'll still be there being just as dumb, or just as brilliant as it ever was.

So I'm going to let it lie.

So I've been gone for the past couple weeks, can someone fill me in? Last thing I remember someone suggested /who/ creates Foreman, but surely you can't have done that, right?

Sadly Foreman seems to have fallen by the wayside.

Still needs a nirvi

All we need is someone who can do a paki accent. They don't necessarily have to be female.

Death Comes to Time isn't bad.
The animation for the webcast is terrible, I'll grant you that, but it's something that was broadcast over the Internet in 2001. As an audio story, it works fine.

Cats seems to have completely disappeared. He's even deleted his twitter.

still shitposts dead girls tho

You make it sound like he's posting photos of her corpse.

Do you think the next series will have references to Brexit? Possibly with a new ministry on alien affairs trying to get rid of The Doctor, and him replying that he will remain.

We're really fucking trying, I think we've actually done most of the voices it's just the final ones that are fucking us. Although I am concerned that director user hasn't posted in a while, I hope he hasn't dream lord audio user'd us

But what's good about it? What does it add to the conversation?

Harness is already writing a two-parter about Peladon wanting to leave the Galactic Federation.

What does it detract from the conversation?

If it's irrelevant and is just destined to be pure shitposting it's got nothing to do on /who/. Simples.

The pictures are relevant to Who. If anyone is shitposting it's the person who is constantly whining about them.

Stop. We know exactly what you're trying to do by posting these pictures. This isn't gonna work here son.

>The pictures are relevant to Who.
No they aren't and you know it. Deflect all you want you're still pathetic to use those just to shitpost someone on Sup Forums. Just think about it and see what your life has come to.

What's he trying to do?
Make us feel empathy for one dead girl out of 151,000 that day?
Fuck that.

I'm not the one posting them. Whoever it is likely only doing it because it russels your davies. If you just shut up and ignore it then I'm pretty sure they'd stop.

Okay, have some free (you)s

Oh (you)

Hasn't stopped cloister. When was the last time we saw a picture of his carer? What if that one user the other day is right andhe has gone all Norman Bates? He's a self described psychopath. We see what happens when he doesn't get his way here. I'm not convinced cats isn't one of cloisters many characters

The rabbit hole deepens.

I thought Cloister was one of cats' characters?

Oh that's just lovely. This is who we share our board with? He applied to be the janitor of/who/. So it's just going to be 4cloister 4cats and 4corpses. RIP/who/ you had a good run

I doubt both know, both so far up their own arses you can't tell where one ends and the other begins

Anyone else sick of people talking about fucking Pokemon?

Another one of cloister infections of this board. Wouldn't shut up about it before.

I wasn't aware that anyone was.

I sick to shit of people talking about Doctor Who.

What the fuck does that have to do with Doctor Who?

Why are there people like Frank?

Shut the fuck up mongo it's a cultural phenomen. You're discussing doctor who on a pokeball pitch picture board. Go back to mondas or gb grandpa.

My fave ep of s8.

omg a tardis dress how original

Fuck off with shit like this. If I had a dollar for ever obese girl or "nerdy" girl with hipster glasses and green and purple hair wearing a fucking Tardis dress I'd be obscenely rich.

goodle searched 'doctor who titties'

don't know what i expected.

If she were still alive don't you think he'd insist she be cast for the lead in Forman. He insisted we use his Shite sound effectd

I saw this and thought of you.
ooo

>Name of the Doctor.jpg

skirt.

Cloister please stop posting selfies without your name

>I have the two qualities you require to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved.

What did she mean by this?

just another of moffat's self-inserts

It was aiit.

I was hoping the beheading would have been re-inserted on DVD release. No dice.

I think that awkward edit hurt the story far more than that golden arrow ever did.

Sounds like dating profile.

So you just need someone who can do a Pakistani accent? Someone send me the details and give me a week, I'll see what I can do to help this meme become a reality. @ForemanNirvi

It doesn't even need to be a good paki accent. In fact the worse it is the better.

Well in that case I think I'll do just fine

I wonder if Claudia and Jack are aware that we're trying to adapt their script. Maybe I should tweet them.

Go on do it mongo, or cats.

fugggg motoe really is GOAT

I have to keep remembering that when people say the episode was shit they weren't from leak/who/ and don't know about the minute of explaining the villain's motive that was cut out completely

Fuck off, wait for it to be finished before going out of your way to let them know

Whose toe?

Mummy on the Orient Express, I'm betting that user is from Aus since its just been on ABC2

Reminder that the audio TOTALLY isn't us bullying Claudia and Jack (wink wink lol)

Ah.
Just another example of based Series 8 btfo 9.

It isn't. It's not like anyone is having their crisps stolen or getting chinese burns.

Reminder that your passive aggressive manufactured outrage is only amusing to yourself.

I know. We agree. It isn't bullying. ;)

It's likely the same shitposter that goes on and on about posting pictures of dead people.

And that bullied cats for taking the piss out of Adam.

Believe it or not, there's more than one person on /who/ who has some moral standards.