How could one guy make such a phenomenon of himself and gain three decades of constant media coverage?

How could one guy make such a phenomenon of himself and gain three decades of constant media coverage?
Is there literally anyone in the world who doesn't recognize who he is?

Was Anne ok, was the kid not his son

New album when? Lazy bastard

As soon as he gets out of hiding and admits to his death being a media hoax.

motherfucker could sing and dance and he always put on a show. And there was no Internet so people didn't have a 2 day attention span

because he was an amazing entertainer that went absolutely fucking nuts.

He was a musical genius. Wrote all his own shit, and was charismatic and handsome too, until he lost it. There was nothing like him at the time.

As much as I love MJ and think he was a genius, what does he have to do with Sup Forums aside from Moonwalker?

What's Sup Forums?

>kept reinventing himself
>plastic operations
>skin color
>pedophilia
>neverland
>sleeping in some chamber that stops aging
>owning a monkey
>recluse genius
>kids wearing masks around

but also
>amazing shows
>always came back after a shit and equally sucessful each time
>offered something new

is he literally the best and most entertaining pop star to ever live?

kanye west is better desu

for me he was peak pop, you can only go down from there

You what mate. Its more Sup Forums than anything, Sup Forums doesnt discuss pop music and there was always more to MJ than his music

You forgot the balcony incident

kanye is retarded in every way but music production. It's weird, like some kid who drools and can't wipe his ass but kicks the shit out of differential equations

kanye will never cause such a social phenomenon as MJ and his army of fans all over the world
kanye is barely known outside of the western civilization

I like Prince more, but they were both amazing at what they did. Great catalogs of music and brilliant performances live.

The difference is Prince didn't constantly do things that drew media attention to him like MJ did. The wierdest thing about Prince was that he was a Jehovah's Witness.

kanye tries to cause a scandal and make people talk about him, MJ literally wanted the opposite his entire life but he was so fucking strange, like ayy lmao being to everyone, media couldn't stop going on about whatever he did.
MJ was a curiosity even in celebrity circles which adored him from a distance.

he was the closest to transcending humanity really, he became more of an image of a person, idea of an artist

Prince did more artistically, I found MJ pretty bland apart from the random quirks.

>yfw he got the fucked up plastic surgery as a way to get major publicity and keep his career alive