Please help me!

Please help me!
I've known this girl since freshman year and at the time I was smoking and selling weed and I thought I was the shit blah blah anyway I had really bad self-esteem issues and wasn't able to talk to girls I could if they were just a friend but when I left the high school and went to a alternative school she was there we talked every now and then but I didn't have feelings for her at the time because of my mind of state I was stupid for smoking and shit but anyway I msg her a week ago we went out I bought her dinner and we had a good time we laughed, talked, and walked together but she was uneasy with me because of my past but she said she was glad I changed for the better and I also started working out. so after I took her out I started feeling for her we set up Saturday to play games and watch movies but tonight we were talking and I asked her what kind of guy she was looking for and she said she's not at the moment because she broke up with a guy 5 days before Christmas and she said her own words I put on a smile for everyone to make them think I have everything together so they don't know I'm constantly terrified and in pain. And she has multiple possible surgeries coming up and I said I'd be there for her and help her through it how can I show her I like her and I want to be with her?

Bump

Bump anybodys advice would be great

Advice:

>learn to greentext faggot

Bump

post noodz

TLDR, green text it and i might be able to read it, otherwise it's so boring i just can't even remember what i read and i just don't even wanna read it

That hurt to read. Learn how to English, faggot.

How do I green text

>

use this ">" that's all you need to do, then abreviate your story as much as possible as in

>op asks for advice
>tldr
>tought him how to greentext

Newfag

just fucking be with her
Don't feel pity, just help her out having a normal afternoon of games and shit. She will like hell appreciate that.
She just broke up with bf? JACKPOT, JACKASS

She will be more willingly to cry on your shoulder so be a FUCKING MAN and be that shoulder she cries on.

DO. NOT. PUSH.

do not mention relationships until hmm maybe 3 months? that might be enough if you play your cards nice.
I believe in you, bucko. Be patient, be chill, be there

>I hate you

>newfags can't greentext

>basically I care a lot about this girl and I've had a past not so great to look up to, and I'm just trying to find a girl to love and she's just recently broke up with this guy 5 days before Christmas, and she's in a dark place and has sergury coming up and I said I'd be there for her but how do I get her to know I want to be in a relationship.

can't read cus it's too long and boring but my advice

Delete facebook, hit the gym, lawyer up and eat lots of red meat and shell fish

Thank you bro but how do I get that to happen man

Ok, I'll look past the terrible green text and that you are clearly under 18

TELL HER

that's really it

Just conquer her, make urself be seen as a person that cares, that knows how to listen etc. Good dick is bonus points

Man I'm 20 bro

you didn't scare her away didn't you?

Well, you still have a gaming date to go next saturday, just be fucking cool and play videogames, make jokes I don't know, whatever the shit makes her laugh and be happy for being alive for fucks sake

wait... isn't this from motherfucking The fault in our stars?

you little shit

I'm not looking for spelling checks I'm just updating you on what's going on what I need help with bro no hate I just need help with this.

don't put pressure on "the relationship", take ur time

well then, my actual advice is to stop smoking weed ASAP because it's stunted your emotional intelligence ... Don't worry I did the same thing and I'm fine now (25)

Oh i did quit homie

if that bitch is really having surgeries and just broke up with someone, being pushy will scare her away. Pussy knows Pussy

I'm serious about stop smoking weed it might be funny and dickish to say but I am dead serious. You sound like a teenager man, and my advice about the girl is to just fucking tell her you like her and you want to date, if she says no then cut her off (you can then try again or not but that way you won't be friendzoned)

Lol alright man ill try my best at it I'm ready I just don't know how to tell her I like her

as soon as her surgeries are over

>can't spell surgery
>doesn't know how to greentext
>dies a virgin

Never "just be yourself" unless ur a chad, but this is not the case

yeah i gave you a hard time but I wish you luck my friend, good luck... Be kind and contain yourself, don't need her to make you happy. Then when she is back on her feet take her out somewhere nice on a date or w.e and tell her you like her more then a friend

You should tell her how you have a crush on her and you have diarrhea that isn't going away because you are shy.

Tell her you have blue balls and it's really painful but you are scared to go to a doctor.

Tell her you don't know how to masturbate.

it's never easy man, it's not supposed to be easy. If you care about someone, and you tell them you like them it makes you vulnerable to most people that will always be nervewracking, just enjoy it as an experience of being alive

If she likes you, it will not matter how you say it. People need to know this, if someone likes you and you actually have a chance with them you don't need to act perfect

Alright that sounds good man I just like her for the person she is she has never smoked never done drugs just drinks but other then that I just want to be with someone like that and I'm in a small town so it's rare.

bingo, act really desperate, BEG her to let you lay your seed in her (gotta use those exact words) cry, go on your knees and BEG her ...

This will show you are devoted to her tell her the doctor said you will die if you don't lay your seed

>I thought I was the shit
>I had really bad self esteem issues

can we not?

Because I would do anything to sell and shit I lived on the street for 5 months dude I did a lot of things that I could of gotten arrested for but I thank God that I didn't

You gotta get out of that shit town ASAP , small towns stunt devolopment there great to grow up in but terrible to stay in, you got time tho js

I hear you bro trust me I will

Look her right in the eyes and say:

"I've got something really important I want to tell you."

"I have really bad diarrhea and I leakin, can you go get me some paper towels?"

Act terrified.

word good luck dude, i mean it!

ok, I actually did this

>seeing girl
>she messes with me a lot
>pretty comfortable now
>Im awkard and say i need to take a shit
>use awkardness to fuel performance
>I have to tell you something.... I need help ...
>implying I need her to wipe my ass

her fucking face kek

Thanks man yall helped a lot man I just didn't exactly grow up with parents and shit and have nobody else to ask I appreciate it

No problem dude, my parents were shitty too and I'm sorry for being a dick earlier in the thread.

Make a fire mixtape

Np homie your good

I have 2 bro lol I use to rap a lot but I grew up man haha

I use to homie

>I've known this girl since freshman year
stopped reading there. Quit being a beta fagoot is the best advice

Get back into it, i've got nice beats if you're ever interested soundcloud.com/envisiontheproducer

OP IS A RAP GOD

Yeah I ran into xavier wulf at his event and I met him backstage bro frfr man I looked up to him after his words after he listened to a couple songs man

I'll check your soundcloud out man np

Thanks bro, you have potential, badly mixed stuff which I could fix

Heck if you can msg me on there brodie and I'll let you edit them for me that would be cool man

It'd cost you if that's alright?

I'm good man ill pass haha but thanks