Does it look like I have a man's body? I've been working out for about a year...

does it look like I have a man's body? I've been working out for about a year. Obviously doing something wrong and posted on /fit/ but had to know what you guys thought.

Omg tits and timestamp stupid

Start doing more squats and training your groin and hip abductors and adductors. Just need to keep at it

Id fuck you user

Post tits and timestamp \b\itch

Satan

that's the best I'll do.

Sup Forums will fuck anything. Even chickens.
Shoulders are really wide and hips aren't wide enough to match them.. Thats whats wrong with the girl in the opee

Fail/10

You have hips, men don't. stop being a self conscious high school teeny bopper.

You look fine and enjoy yourself.

No tits, slim hips with wide shoulders, no ass, very unattractive vagina from what i can see

Fuckable/10 and need moar

hahaha. I swear my vagina doesn't look like a cone like in the picture. just the way I was standing. but fair enough.

Faggot this is a trap

Not sure why everyone is on the hate train, but this is Sup Forums.

Your body is amazing, and if your face is anything like your body, I'd love to see your smile.

/thread

FAT BITCH
......Also,London?

This

Sexy little stomach and slim hips, no titties or ass but i bet you have a semi cute face. Id probably fuck you for like a week and then never talk to you again

why do people keep saying London?

More pics from other angles decides how am i supposed to tell with these terrible photos. You could be anwhere from a 5-10 but we cant see shit.
Photoskills
0/10
Intelligence
1/10

it's a dank meme

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

nice /fit/ body, nothing wrong with that. explains the shoulders/back. keep it up you look good

timestamp or fake

Trap/10

its just tits user, youre so close already, just post them, you look sexy

you're fine, squat more, stop camwhoring

;)

Your shoulders are a little broad but that's not bad, narrow hips but not too narrow. The hourglass-shape of your torso offsets the two. I would definitely not be ashamed to introduce you to people as my gf

Timestamp