I got kicked out of school. My fiance left me. I dont have anymore money...

I got kicked out of school. My fiance left me. I dont have anymore money. I bought everything i needed for the helium exit. I really dont know if i should go through with this Sup Forumsros. someone talk to me.

>I dont have anymore money
>I bought everything
Bring that shit back and you will have some money

This man is a financial genius, you should listen to him. Take it all back and invest in yourself. Get a decent job or learn a trade. Stop being a whiny wimp and get on with your life.

How is this different from now? You've left me flapping in the breeze. No more.

are you that thai slut that some guy kicked out in a thread about 30 minutes ago?

>I got kicked out of school
For what?

Just end it fuckwad. there's nothing in this life

Return the helium shit, sell everything you have and take the jack reacher option. Become a drifter. See what your country as to offer. Roads less travelled shit. Adorable tight knit communities, natural wonders.

Go get a job you retard.

School= find another school
Fiance= find another bird
Cash= find a job you retard
Helium exit= what the fuck is that? Do the above steps

>someone talk to me
Helps if you respond

this

>take helium
>fill balloons
>lots of balloons
>tie to chair/basket
>sit in said chair/basket
>wait for death's sweet release
>livestream results
>???
>profit

No, that's how you end up in a ditch with worms coming out of your eyes

This

so all other options mean you live forever

genius 4 lyfe no eternal bleedings mode.

Of course you shouldn't, shit might seem bad atm but in terms of your 60+ years left it's a piss in the ocean, you'll look back on it when you're old.

kek

lol

Not getting married is the best thing that can happen to any man at any given time. Seriously, congratulations.

Youre getting good advice here faggot. Respond.

its really not hard to get government loans and get back into another school and find a new job. And worse case scenario you get put on welfare checks/foodstamps, which will easily tide you over until you can find a decent job.

As for "fiance", get a new fuck toy. Seriously, the day you think of women as nothing more than a cum dump to relive stress the happier you will get.