How do we make Spain islamic again?

How do we make Spain islamic again?

It's already happening.

How do we make it faster?

Become Sonic and travel into the future.

???
I thought it's already becoming a liberal country?

FACT: Spain was at it's peak during Islamic rule

Spain was never that conservstive besides the memes. For example, we had women and a black as professors in our universities in 1500s.

Spain is very socially liberal

WE

>How do we make Spain islamic again?
>It's already happening.

Poor, poor Isabelle is rolling in her grave. Centuries of hard work, thrown away, and for what?

Muslims need to be removed.

talk for yourself Citizen of Al-Andalus

Reconquista when?

WUZ

vote left wing

Soon, Mohammed, soon. I expect sandfrogs to support us.

Re-reconquista

oh

Summon foregin allah praisers like us

vote Podemos

Asturias and Cordoba, not Castille and Aragon, ok. Praise Allah.

MOORS

Really saddened me when I travelled through Andalucia and only saw wh*te people there.

I honestly expected the people to look somewhat like me (an honourable, proud Arab) but they just look like regular wh*te Spaniards. 700 years of Islamic legacy, completely wiped out. One day you will pay. We don't forget.

Al-Andalus was an Iberian Islamic Caliphate.

>In Islamic history muwalladun designates in a broader sense non-Arab Muslims or the descendants of converts. In the Muslim-ruled parts of the Iberian Peninsula, parts of the indigenous until-then Christian population (basically a mixture of the pre-Roman peoples of the Iberian Peninsula, ancient Romans, Visigoths and Suebi) converted to Islam in the 8th and 9th centuries. In the 10th century a massive conversion of Christians took place, so that muladies comprised the majority of the population of Al-Andalus by the century's end. However, the majority of Muwallads had embraced Islam early, but retained many pre-Islamic customs and characteristics.

>Conversion to Islam was encouraged by the Umayyad caliphs and Emirs of Córdoba but it was not forced. Many Christians converted to Islam to avoid the Jizya tax which they were subjected to as Dhimmis.[11] Conversion to Islam also opened up new horizons to the native Christians, alleviated their social position, ensured better living conditions, and broadened their scope for more technically skilled and advanced work.[12]

>The Christians who embraced Islam became Mawali, or clients attached to an Arab tribe, and as such, were thoroughly islamized, adopting the Islamic dress code, customs, and language.

From the 900's and fordward most muslims in Al-Andalus were already local Iberian converts.

One of the most famous Caliphs of Cordoba, Abd-ar-Rahman III was described as:

>".. white skin, blue eyes and attractive face; good looking, although somewhat sturdy and stout. His legs were short, to the point that the stirrups of his saddle were mounted just one palm under it. When mounted, he looked tall, but on his feet he was quite short. He dyed his beard black"

>tfw 100% asturian

Sadly the Almohads went full ISIS. Well, retrospectively deserved.

Almohads were retards desu.

Almoravids were alright.

I wish this wasn't a troll thread, I'd cry tears of joy for a Muslim Spain, the great Al-Andalus, centre of knowledge and architecture.

No os perocupeis!
La alianza latina va en camino para asegurar la cristiandad de la madre patria!

>centre of knowledge
It was mostly useless philosophy.

No se cual será la postura jesuita respecto a empezar cruzadas.

Christian Spain is best Spain.

Does it mean i get to have a qt iberian slave?

>FROGS
>SUPPORTING ANYBODY IN A WAR
not please, better we do it alone

Solo Argentina es capaz de producir un papa comunista

>useless
Explain. Also pretty much all philosophy is useless.

>you will never be an inquisitor and take joy in clearing out infidel Mohammedans from Spain
Why live desu.

Unfortunatelly, I'm so tired of the cuckery

t. Muhammad

>That face of wtf is this shit?

Christian Spain got its backside whooped for 1000 years. Its objectively worst Spain, they only fought jungle niggers for their mountains of gold in Mexico. Muslims could have done that if they wanted to, but they were busy in Anatolia conquering Rome.

Convert back to Islam you bastard! Why did you let yourself be conquered by the Castilian swine, you are a Moor!!

>tfw Latin America could have been Arab America.

>He doesn't know about the conquistadores and the imperial era.

Sorry bro, I reckon we used to own Spaniard shits, but the imperial era was Spain's peak.

> Why did you let yourself be conquered by the Castilian swine, you are a Moor!!

We the Andalusians ( I am a real one) dont let the castilians invade us, we were the castilians who invaded. Our meme accent was not even a thing until the seventh century.

Christian Spain dominated the European battlefields for over a century, it was around 116 years undefeated in major battlefields. When we were conquering Mexico from the Aztecs we were also crushing the French in the Italian wars. We defeated Dutch, German, Swedish, Czech, English and all kind of other contemporary professional western armies. And this includes the Battle of Lepanto where your beloved muslims got their asses whooped by a christian coalition led by Spain.

Fix'd

Can you stop posting that map and calling it ''spanish''
The kingdoms were divided...
The map you have there is the empire of portugal and the empire of spain under the crown of phillip II

>dat ratio

Aragón also had its own cortes. Just read about Anonio Pérez and how Felipe used the inquisition to prosecute him because he was unnable due the independence of the different kingdoms and their institutions. It was spanish and for 60 years everybody considered it spanish.

No, it means we get the pick of your olive skinned cuties

Andalusian, why do you look down on your Arabian ancestors? They fought for an Al-Andalusia that you could be proud of, they made Spain the smartest nation in Europe and the Muslim world at the time, people from everywhere wanted to go to andalucia, not cause they stole Aztec gold, but because they made fine use of what they had at hand to build amazing works of art. You gave it all up so you can lick the boots of the Northern Europeans and the Habsburg dynasty.

Anyone could have been rich and powerful if they conquered Latin America (which was fuckin EZ btw) Christian Spain isn't special, Muslim Spain would've been better.

t. Mahmoud Al-Aziz ibn Mamoudadi

So, Is the UK officially a Muslim Shithole now?

>implying it wouldnt just be another backwards muslim shithole today

>Andalusian, why do you look down on your Arabian ancestors?
Cause I am not a leftist. Only the leftist nationalist (Yes our nationalist are gommies) are proud of """"our arabic ancestry"""". Although My ancestors were autist dutch and castillians peasants, You know bro, repopulation.

> we
Unless you mean the Almoravids and Almohads who blew the fuck out of you and only conquered the Muslim taifas in Spain, Al Andalus and Morocco were always separate things.

Convert back to Islam. Andalusians were forced to convert by the barbarian castillians.

God damm Southern Iberians.

Would you please stop with this.

Listen nigger, if you gave me all of the South American and Mayan gold, I could be a super power too, it's not fucking hard if you're rich lmao.

Britain got rich off of you peasant shits slaving away giving us furs and stuff to sell, South Africa gave us gold and diamonds and India their gemstones too.

Money = literally power.

Andalusia is the most catholic region in Spain. That will never happen. kek

They were Christians before you forced them to convert, you dumb fanatic.

Shut up , besides your settler colonies your other colonies are shit in the streets tier.

Stalin banned sharia law

The left wing of today isn't like the left wing of the 1930s.

one more IP to the list

We supress anti-catholic sentiment and let there be cuck. It's already happening.