So my gf wants to take me to anti-trump March in AUSTRALIA tomorrow...

So my gf wants to take me to anti-trump March in AUSTRALIA tomorrow. Does the rest of the world think this getting involved in other countries' stuff is weird or is it just a symbol of solidarity? I don't really wanna go cause I know I'm gonna be surrounded by feminazis but like what do

You are a faggot

Show up with a blank white tee with Grab her by the pussy written in black marker

Man up and don't go?

dont go

tell her your pro trump

Where at? Is that the gay "Women's March" in Sydney? If so, me and my mates gonna go and do some shit lmao.

>Being in a relationship with an SJW.
Stop it user, nothing good comes from this.

Tell her you like Trump. If she has an outburst, dump her and be glad you dodged a bullet.

Australia has NO BUSINESS in other peoples business, WE DO NOT WANT MORE WAR.

If I see someone marching around the capitol trying to make things worse for us I will fucking snap them.

I"m so fucking sick of these leftist warmonger CUNTS.

It's weird, does she also march against the various dictators of the world like Kim Jong-un?

Who gives a shit if you go or not. Every country except Syria and North Korea agreed to take steps to combat climate change at Paris with lowest common denominator agreements. Then a new leader comes in and says fuck you to even that bare minimum standard of the agreement. Yet you wonder why the world hares him? The US are now officially on par with Syria and North Korea, let that settle in for a moment.

Did she march when the US invaded (chose one) country? Did she march when Obama decided that the torture camp in Guantanamo will stay? I don't think so. She is a trendy little cunt. What`s your damage that you continue to stay with that person? You know, pussy isn't everything.
And to be clear, I'm not even a Trump/Hillary supporter.

What's war got to do with anything?

If you had your version of Trump, I would get involved in a march against him. Trump as a US president will crap all over the world worse than the shady shit other presidents before him did. He will even shit all over our allies.

We did, he was called Tony Abbot.

Apart from improving your tan and giving you sore feet, it will achieve nothing.

Youse a bunch of dirty niggers, it's embarrassing really to protest against a president elect... Of another country nonetheless. Fucking niggers you wanking wogs can suck a fart out of my asshole. And I'm neither American nor Trump-supporter per se, because I've got better things to do. Being on Sup Forums is one thing sure better than being pussywhipped by some transnigger degenerate.

I looked into him. Doesn't compare. Tony Abbot's weak hold on reality is stronger than Trump's. His dastardly ways are more honorable than Trump. His shady behavior is more trustworthy than Trump. I could go on, but you get the idea. Trump is America's vomit into the office, one so huge it's gonna' leak all over the world.

Your girlfriend is a retarded cunt who is blindly following the herd mentality of virtue signalling because that's what the leftist and social media told her to do.

I live in Ireland and there is a protest happenin in Dublin. Stupid cunts disrupting traffic and emergency services, putting peoples' lives at risk just so they can post some pics to snapchat and Facebook to show how tolerant and not racist they are.

Fucking retards, I hope some mudslime mows them down with a truck so they can get the true cultural enrichment experience.

Cunts.

You don't go, unless you are ultimate beta. Tell her you're not involved with politics and you don't want to go somewhere that doesn't represent you .

Cuck. ROFL. Australia is tied up in US politics because the US can't keep it's nose out of everyone else's politics. Mostly, though, you're just a cuck.

Break up with her. She's probably a psycho

whoa calm down punchy

You are beta as hell, plus a cuck.