>be me
>be in parking lot of grocery store
>car pulls up, two women in front and two toddlers in back
>woman says "sir, do you think you could help us?"

>it's a scam

>women need $25 for diapers and formulas for their kids
>I'm too nice
>as we're talking they test the water with $40, so they can get food
>I don't have debit card, only credit and I don't know how to use it to get cash at ATM
>tell women to come with me so I know what brand of formula/diapers whatever to get
>oh, they don't have them at the grocery store
>have to go to Walmart

Well fuck, now I have to drive across town to Walmart. I have fucking ice cream in the trunk.

>women will follow me to Walmart
>nobody lets me merge, can't get in turning lane
>i_guess_im_on_the_highway.welp
>they probably think I'm ditching them
>get off highway, drive back to Walmart in case they waited for me
>pull into Walmart
>they're right behind me

Shit, these women are good.

>park, they park right next to me
>some kind of Central/South American, maybe Eastern European (I'm shit with accents)
>hottish, early 20s, bad skin
>ready to spend $40 on diapers and formula because I'm too awkward to risk the 1% chance I'd be telling off desperate moms
>they're getting a check in three days for $1500
>they can pay me back in three days and will give me even more than I gave them

>keep reminding me they'll pay me back for than I gave them
>keep reminding me they're religious
>keep reminding me they'll show me where they live to prove it's not a scam

>they start telling me "whatever the cost is," they'll pay me back
>trying to move me away from $40 figure
>they knew they landed a whale
>was it my perma-beta personality or my $200 sweater?
>"however much it is, we'll pay you back and more"
>I encourage them to save money. They're only getting things for three days, no need to buy the big sizes of anything.
>get in the store, women go straight to hair care
(cont)

>each woman grabs a large bottle of $7 shampoo, $7 conditioner, and $7 body wash
>it's three fucking days you can afford to use a shampoo you're not wild about for three days if you're literally begging for money in parking lots
>after they get theirs, one says, "oh, get something for the kids"
>not their top priority
>they throw in a couple other ladyface bullshit whatever
>now we go on to diapers

Next post they start getting greedy.

Continue

I'm interested op but why didn't you pre type?

>"we need a crib"
>one of them has an infant at home
>it's three days, use a fucking box
>i ask how much cribs are
>"really expensive" says one, cringing
>like $50
>the whole fucking lot was supposed to be under $40
>she says they're on sale so they should buy it now
>there's a crib for $49.95
>"see! it's on sale!"
>it's not your fucking money, I don't give a shit about the sale, completely thoughtless
>kid doesn't have a crib because their old house burned down
>idontbelieveyou.reaction

>start saying I don't have enough money
>good at saving but know everyone memes about not having any money in their checking account
>tell them I only have $65 in my account
>yeah, that sounds like what a 25 year old probably had in the bank
>still more than they have
>she insists on putting the crib in the cart, telling me to just try it
>explaining I can't just make money appear in my account, there's not a fucking dice roll involved
>they grab a single pack of diapers, no formula and start going to the front
>they ask me if I'd rather go through self checkout or wait in line
>fuck, I can't spend this much
>try to think of something alpha
>"actually, I think I'm just gonna go home and looks a pictures of Donald Trump"

Eh, 4/10.

>walk away
>they shout at me
>don't look back

So, how did I do?

>some kind of Central/South American, maybe Eastern European (I'm shit with accents)
guaranteed scam

My gf went to bed right after I started typing this. I have a mechanical keyboard so I had to type more slowly and quietly so she wouldn't complain. Otherwise it wouldn't have taken long to write.

Also I'm a little drunk.

lol I read the hole thing and well i would have said no from the getgo,
Was the hole family foreign?

Jesus Christ OP even autistic screeching and Naruto running out of the store would be better than what you said.

Should have told them you would buy it in exchange for sex

You did well. But next time dont help them out if they are obviously bullshitting you

All foreign, one of the kids might have been half black but otherwise they were the same kind of foreign. Definitely not Mexican but they sound like the South and Central American speakers I've met.

After the sex, but this guy has the right idea.

They were unattractive enough that I wouldn't have asked them for sex (one of them had the skin of a forty-year old smallpox survivor), but would have entertained the thought if they'd offered

Should have said you would buy all tht shit if you got to fuck the young 20, I would have done it, n if they were desperate, you could say that you would throw some more if you fire mom to wach...

Honestly, why not? I wasted forty-five minutes of their time on a scam and made them go across town for no reason. That keeps them from scamming other people during that time.

I thought it was going that way for a bit. One wrapped her arm around me in a huggy way but I didn't grab back cause I don't wanna look like I'm feeling up foreigners in a Walmart parking lot

Also, they said they were going to show me where they lived after to prove it wasn't a scam. Was there a plan for that or were they going to ditch me?

Any chance they were some kind of middle eastern? Those women are pushy as fuck.

I understand OP. I used to and still sometimes help people out. I'm 29 now and learned the people asking for money from strangers have no morals. Even if destitute a good person will work for it or offer something they have no matter how small. If a woman asks for money and you don't know her it's a definite scam. If she asks for a ride it might be legit but not money. Anyone can make 40 bucks if they try hard enough. There are things to sell and if they have nothing there is work to do. Clean someone's shitty bathroom. Suck a dick. Every single person who asks for money and are not completely disabled are shitty people. Don't help them unless you have the money to spare.

I've given rides to people pushing cars, even the dude who just got out of prison the week before was cool, no scamming. Ignore anyone who approaches you, I guess.

you did good user, you did well for an accidental bait

ditch you, or they were going to show you a fake house or some dumb shit

tl/dr kys

I've had people approach me in front of subway asking for money for food. I tell them sure let's go inside and I'll buy you something. They get pissed and say just give me the money. No you fucking piece of shit I'll buy the food or get fucked.

Also had prop approach me at the gas station wanting money cause they out of gas. Tell them to pull their car around and I'll fill it up. Same shit get all pissed off want cash. Nope

I did have one guy outside burger King ask for money for food and when I told him no money but I'd buy food he was good with that. He ate a double wopper fries a milkshake and we sat there and bullshited while we ate. When we went to leave he asked if he could have another burger so I bought him one. He was eating that fucker as I drove away.

Good job OP, the Trump thing was not the best thing to say but anyway, 7/10

Had this bitch come up to me asking for money tried to tell me she was homeless. My gf was like bitch you are wearing $200 FRAME Le Skinny de Jeanne jeans and $500 Gucci ace GG sneakers who the fuck you think you are talking to. Then she beat the bitches ass and took her shoes

You are the girl in this relationship. Your gf is a fucking alpha.

Thats a good user.

I used to ride the train to school, had a stop-over on a station with lots of beggers. Always asking money. "No, but I have two extra sandwiches if you want?" About half of them was happy, other half started screaming. Well fuck you, it's food or nothing.

Cool story, but the punchline would've been better if you let it get to checkout, and then just walked out while the items were being scanned

I remember this old black dude who always begged (like, hardcore begging and pleading) for money around my local Wal-Mart and surrounding stores.
One day I saw him pushing a cart FULL of hammers around a hardware store and when I was checking out, the old nigger fucking dashed out the door with the cart full of hammers lol. Didn't make it far.