Femanon here

Femanon here

i'm a feminist (someone who believes in equality for both genders) not one of those cuntskeesian irrational feminists

men and women are pretty much equal the wage gap is a proven myth, but for some reason here on Sup Forums tits or gtfo is still a thing

I propose we either drop that, or introduce dick or gtfo, anything as long as its equal

>inb4 tits or gtfo

pic related: me

i'd give you the dick then gtfo if that counts

Tits or GTFO

OP can't inb4, newfag

You literally look like a girl version of me. Which turns me off greatly. fuck you bitch

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

u look like a hobo show tits

ok, heres a picture of a dick, so tits or gtfo?

>femanon
>proposing to drop tits or gtfo

Heck this does sound fair, but current rules state we can't even negotiate until you post tits. You clearly know the rules, so don't expect us to offer up our junk when you aren't doing the same

damn i forgot my pic.

even still, OP is a faggot

op! you look transgender

True equality would mean males have to post their chests as well.

Either your a chick with a dick, or your a woman with some delta tier genetics with an omega tier personality

underrated

dont fall for the pasta newfag

guys like seeing tits, i like seeing dick. So what the fuck are you on about

>Femanon here
Everyone on the internet is Male until proven otherwise.
This is why "femanons" must provide tits(with timestamps), otherwise they're just like every user here.

Sexual symmetry is unsustainable.

Stop having confident opinions in things you don't understand. And yes, the functional mechanics of society is definitely one of those.

Tits or GTFO

sage

Newfags still falling for low quality bait even though it's posted everyday.

tits or gtfo

I understand the mechanics of society, I just dont agree with it. So instead of browsing Sup Forums all day i do something about it

If you believe in equality for everyone, then why aren't you an egalitarianist instead of a feminist? Feminist implies a bias favouring women, whereas an egalitarianist favours a true balance between everyone

Ellen page said it best

you wana know why there's no "dick or gtfo"?

cos men dont come here and start their bullshit post with "hi Sup Forums male-user here herpaderpadurr".

they just say what they wanna say without being an attention-whore

Nope, it glosses over it whilst ignoring the point. Feminism is just an excuse do women can flash their tits when they want something and claim inequality when things aren't going their way.

Egalitarianism us the better option

>Feminist here
>i'm a feminist (someone who believes in equality for both genders) not one of those cuntskeesian irrational feminists
>men and women are pretty much equal the wage gap is a proven myth, but for some reason here on Sup Forums tits or gtfo is still a thing
>I propose we either drop that, or introduce dick or gtfo, anything as long as its equal
>>inb4 tits or gtfo
>pic related: me

Nfrkz give back your moms wig u dirty slut

thats generalizing you dumb fuck. Fuck off back to tumblr this is my thread

Bre? Wtf? Lol

Learn from this femanon, tits or gtfo.

would you consider putting your hair back and wearing contact lenses, i think your hiding yourself.

tits or gtfo is a thing because of attention whores such as yourself shitting up the place
so tits or GTFO

Nice bait

I like my hear like this and I fucking hate contact lenses

Hair*

fuck

Forget your fucking hair, tits please

Tits or GTFO
No one cares about your story, didn't even read

OP from yesterday, I know what you did there, boi

Aaand I got her nudes.

No dicks. Tits only

Im confused

Trips from now on and I'll post nudes.

I posted this as a "dubs pic trips nudes" yesterday at this time, and I find out the picture has been stolen for a feminism bait.

There was trips, yeah, so someone could have'em

Clean your damn room

*trips baby*

I call bs

I know that, i mirrored it to use as bait but who is she and how do you have her nudes?

>how to quickly turn a feminism bait into a tripsnude bread

Going for quads

This girl (or some user) posted them like one or two months ago.

do it

hgvuv

And about her identity, like 99% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, anonymous

Sage

It's a trap

>tfw this gets posted everytime and niggers keep replying seriously because Sup Forums now consists of dumb trapfags and autistic frogposters

roller

Don't worry boi, not a trap
~ the real yesterday's OP [some few will understand this]

She's actually posting something to discuss. And she is not just saying "hurr durr I'm a girl." You're dumb.

Feminism is dis-proven and obsolete. Quit being a man when you are a women. The last fifty years is one big Cold War propaganda move to waken the USA. It failed.

By 2050, women will be in their proper place and this part of history and be in the kitchen cooking, cleaning and making babies. The current time of humanity is laughed at like a 19th century medicine show. The loss of Hillary is seen as the recovery of humanity from the twilight that was the hyper-equality movement that almost wiped out humanity.

What is for dinner?

Long, loving relationship together or GTFO!

It does make sense. You are an uggly fuck, so you need to play the "equality" card.

just show us your tits

I'm pretty because I decided so

>just show us your tits
and time-stamp!

I'm sorry but we have a monopoly on the street from me to come. I miss your chance to look at the cat pajamas and I don't fucking Juggalos swarm of the kingdom of the old gods. The Great Old Ones to get a Yoshi skin is it possible for five years ago and it doesn't look at the cat. I have no memeface to the bed of the individual. I'm sorry to be safe my phone didnt ring you know about that old grandma and I don't fucking fuck your boss. The Great to get a loan from the Muppets.

self confidence isn't the same as conformism

I remember this thread
Shit b8 m8

see? you are an uggly cunt

I salute you, user.

>tits, check
>gtfo, in progress

You're failing to realize that this is not the real world. Out there people can see you're a girl and treat you a certain way because you have a lukewarm hole that some unlucky guy may want to put his dick in. Here, you keep your gender to yourself or suffer the censequences. Just how it is you dumb bitch. "Femanon here" you don't see dudes saying shit like that. So shut the fuck up about you non special gender and post something worthwhile. No one cares about your gender except you. Really

keep em coming

Hi I also believe in equality but don't feel the need to label myself with any terms. Why are so many feminists so egocentric? Isn't it just called not being a dick and having respect for others?

No it's not it didn't deserve any answer you stupid retarded cringy autistic idiot traplover furfag faggot

It's all we have.

I feel like this is a bait, but well, you got me anyway

there's a reason why tits or gtfo exists, it is because there are attention whores out there.I'm not saying woman are attention whores, because that applies to man too. Starting with "femanon here" is just information that isn't relevant, because 99% of the times the actual information you give is the only thing that matters in a discussion, instead of your gender. And that is why. So, if you want that piece of attention, fair thing, you will have to trade it for something we want too, and that is tits.

Feel free to talk about this topic, but in my opinion it is a worth rule that works most of the times, excepting some very scarce times where being a woman is actually something important

I am also happy to see that not every feminist is a disgraced bitch who hasn't got any kind of moral standarts and notion of equality

made new bait dont ruin it niggers

mananon here, demonstrating that men don't identify themselves as men. seriously when has this ever happened outside of dick rate threads?

her room is a legit trash can. . .

Show the cum shot on her face!

Holy shit son calm the fuck down you autist

>Bait.

>Sage.

Abandonné le Thread.

this true though

Do a peace sign with your left hand to prove it's you

You're an egalitarian not a feminist

Feminists fight for feminine rights, egalitarianists believe that men and women should be treated the same.

Both, men and women have nipples, therefor, tits or gtfo is more equal than dick or gtfo

refer to this, sexist cunt

> there are no girls on the internet

This is actually the most eligaterian thing on Sup Forums.
It doesnt mean that neckbeards really think there are no girls at all. It means that you will be treated equally as a man here, if you dont state that youre a femanon. Then we got some solid rules for that. In a place where every second person has gender issues, you are basically positioning yourself above them all stating youre a confdent femanon and by stating that you are basically stating that we should all change our behaviour towards you as a woman.
Of course we can do that and treat you gentle and with respect as we ahould treat a woman, but as this is Sup Forums, we want something in return for doing this special treatment of you.

I like to see cunt, not tits, so it's the same asking chest for both genders

What did you just say
>

You can't just make up your own definitions of words. Feminist means you fight for women to have the same rights as men.

Bunch of guys got butthurt and decided they were being attacked. But they aren't. They just insecure butthurters.

autist

pic, asshole

mine from earlier

Lets start with calling yourself user instead of Femanon

We dont call ourselves Menanons, user is gender neutral and tits or gtfo is Just to het rid of the annoying attention whoring twats who call themselves Femanon (m/f)

Dick or gtfo wont be a thing because male anons dont use their gender to whore for attention

Tits or gtfo is much more then an attempt to get tits OP

You obviously dont know our culture of you dont know that and tbh Im offended that you try to appropriate our culture while youre not familiar enough with it to be a part of it

So please return from whence you came with your post e-collonial womansplaining and stop trying to invade this safe haven of ours

dumb, gay, you're a faggot. women have tits and constantly use them to try to get ahead. how do you think they got equal rights even though theyre fucking worthless? Have you ever seen a woman scientist? jesus christ

The idea by claiming to be a girl on the Internet is wanting the same privileges conferred to you as in real life, therefore there should be prove of that. Otherwise you're just another guy and get treated as such.

/thread
it's like niggers, they got right thanks to white man

women got rights thanks to men