90S SITCOMS

ITT: superior sitcoms

just went through mad about you first season and it is really great.

what are other god-tier sitcoms from the 90s?

seinfeld

Home Improvement, Spin City, Married with Children, Frasier, Step-by-Step, Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch

Dream On

>Married with Children
They recently started airing this from the beginning of the series where I live. The early episodes are like a completely different show. The Bundys are like a normal sitcom family.

I would gladly give my soul to the devil just to hold and sniff 90s Helen Hunt's ass

>Home Improvement
this was top tier. there was nothing better. anyone who disagrees is a boy-kissing homo.

TELL ME WHY

I LOVE YOU LIKE I DO

TELL ME WHO

I used to love that song as a kid. I recently discovered that I know the lyric by memory.

wings
Boston common
just the ten of us
empty nest

News Radio

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

the main guy plays the piano

Paul Reiser? I think he sings it too.

Boy meets world

yeah him, credited as composer

Poor mans laura dern.

>It's a who cares because it's 11am and you have to stay home from school because you have the flu and it's either this or Gula Gula Island episode.

Lets all go play together
In the nice sunny weather
Lets all go to...

the first three seasons of News Radio are really good. after phil hartman died, however, it went down the shitter. when he died, it killed morale, and other essential cast members started leaving. and jon lovitz was no replacement for hartman.

>nobody mentioned Just Shoot Me

>stupid frogposter
Here's how to be sick from school in the 90's.
>cartoons on local stations until 9
>nickelodeon until 11
>USA/TNT/HBO/TBS until 3
>Saved by the Bell/Full House/Family Matters/The Simpsons/whatever is on local stations until dinner
>??????
>Magically now you're better again
>Go to school tomorow

Fuck Gula Gula Island.

i enjoyed laura san giacomo in it

>Fuck Gula Gula Island.
Goddamn I laughed a lot harder than I should have.