Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

Pics are me, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCAChv_W5uDmnUl0IqVZX_tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wanna big brother?

I'm not sure what you're asking.

Because I've always thought "daddy" was creepy.

Please, if you're at least going to pursue this delusional retrograde fetish, at least remove yourself from the gene pool.

Does anyone know?

No worse than traps. Or the hordes of Japanese women that shove octopi into their pussies.

Why do make this thread?
Why do you think anyone cares?

>at least, at least

GF knows

thanks for a bit of objectivity to kick the thread off, user.

I do

well, apparently you care enough to make this very angry post

else, why bother?

There's always a weirder fetish.
Hello, you...

I'm 28 m how about you big bro?

I am not angry, You said AMA so I did. I am genuinely curious what makes people do shit like this and even post it on the internet. Anyway, I take it you do it simply for attention whoring right?

Yes but only if the attention gives you a boner while they laugh and oggle as you shit in your diaper

Does GF wear diapers too?

well, it seemed very underage and angry.

But, the reason I wear diapers is something I've never fully understood myself. I've just liked them since forever, and been turned on by them since i could be turned on. Over the years slowly gathered the balls to buy and wear them.

The reason I post, mostly, is to discuss my fetish, how I look in my diapers, and post the pics that I would otherwise have taken for nothing.
ABDL communities as is are either very cringy or autistic. And you may think I'm autistic for posting this shit on Sup Forums, but there are many levels worse.

I hope that sates your genuine curiosity.

She does on the moments I desire that from her. But she doesn't just go putting them on on her own.

31. It could work.

Fetishes don't have to make sense that's why they're fetishes.

Will you wear tight jeans around me

I don't see why i wouldn't. Want to see your hard work paying off?

Yes big bro

Any pics, little bro?

I think you're cute OP

I think it's bc you look like a cute young guy and pick cute clothing most of the time.

I've never really ran into this kind of fetish before but I do look forward to your cute pictures.

So thank you for confusing me lol

Also if you could post pics with your gf interacting with you wearing one that would be a nice little self insert for me.

No pressure though

hey turbo autists,

meet up on omegle or something. Will work faster, and you won't be shitting up the thread

thanks user.

Sorry but I don't have any pics of my GF interacting with me while diapered. She doesn't (fully) know I take these pics.

Why are you so pissy? It's not like you won't see any pic he posts.

Oh damn, well do you have a Kik or anything?
I love your pjs too btw.
Wish I had a cute kinky bf too lol

Cute.

Don't have a kik, no. Anything you'd want to ask/tell me you can do here, no need to be shy.
Love these PJ's, yeah. They're relatively new.

Wet? If so pop your diaper open and show us what you've got.

cuuuute
I'll just keep complimenting you lol
I dunno what to ask.

the fuck is wrong with you?

pretty much every pic I've taken features a wet diaper.
Don't have any real 'pop the diap open' pics tho. Just this webm.

that will be fine too :D

not sure, user. Fucked in the head.

were did you get the onesie?

Good enough for me. You're cute as fuck.

cute shirt~

I got the onesie at a site called ABDLfactory. They have a shitton of diapers (so that's where I get my diapers) and also some cute onesies for cheap. I also have another one, but the print isn't as cute as the pirates. Pic related; diapered underneath, of course ;)

thank you very much

Anything more lewd, cutie?

I usually don't go very lewd, but you can guess what happened in that diaper.

What is it about diapers that you like to wear them as an adult

Do you cum in them? How long do you wear them after, if you do?

You still wear diapers too? Awesome! They're the best, right?

First and foremost, I inexplicably like them. Some fucked way my head operates. All things ill be mentioning next are under that umbrella:
The fact that it makes me feel babyish.
They feel soft, and make me feel great/comfortable/safe.
The taboo; the idea that i shouldn't be wearing them

Oh yeah I do. And it depends on the orgasm tbh. Sometimes I can just go on wearing them for the rest of the day. But most of the times (as you'd probably expected) I take them off and am done with diapers for a little while.

they sure are.

Working with some Teddy Bambinos this morning. They might not be the best, but they're pretty damn good.

what do you do in them?

I go about my day, mostly, be that hanging out home, going shopping, or sleeping.

As for what literally goes on INSIDE the diaper; I wet them. And I occasionally cum in them.

do you have anymore wetting pics then

These are what I currently have at the moment. They're the first proper abdl ones I've bought - kind of annoys me how they don't really 'fill up' at the back.

hi there from the netherlands

Well I do have pics of super wet diapers, if that's what you mean.

I had a couple of webm's but they're all too big now that the file size limit has decreased.

can you upload them to mega or something?

I'm a bit hesitant on uploading shit on more permanent media..

Any pics of you being changed? Or any lewds?

well yeah the set i'm posting now is me changing a wet diaper.

well you can always remove it if you want to later

UK fag?

Yeah i know, just not feeling it. Already posting lewds to make up for it.

nope.

how big (or small) is your dick

average, but pretty small when flacid

I just thought cuddlz were a pretty UK centric supplier. Do you get them shipped? ugh that must be expensive...

have any pics of it

cute peen user, let's see it

My EU mainland store had them. Wasn't that expensive.

Not sure I have a pic of it. I'll look.

Why the fuck have you not KYS

Regards

Chad

haven't felt the urge to.

Is your GF involved?

She changes me when necessary(when she's around ofc) and sometimes wears for me.

when your narrow waist and slim thighs are shown like this it looks really cute.

thank you, user.

nice

How much do you weigh? and what size diapers do you normally buy? I think you're wearing mediums?

I weigh about 75kg (sorry about metric) and yeah, I wear mediums. Best for me.

>sorry about metric

You fucking gay or something?

just not from the US

That's why you should never apologize for using metric. Fuck the imperial system.

Do you use stuffers? how many diapers have you worn at once?

Girls in diapers are better

nice collection!
Wear the princess ones for me ?
what are the pullup ones at the bottom?
Wear those as well.

Do you only wear diapers or do you like other baby things like pacifiers or bottles

send a pic of those to :^)

thanks fellow diaperfag

What's your diaper budget?

thanks.

Pullups are goodnites

I honestly don't have a set budget. I just buy whenever I deem them necessary.
Will probably be 50-70 bucks a month or so.

oh really, they look different then the ones I can buy here...

you need another fucking hobby

Awesome jammies, whered you find them?

I really love goodnights, coming across a pattern I haven't seen before is a treat.

Please showcase them for me? D:

What kind of diapers are those? My gf is into wearing diapers too. She likes to pee in them. I don't get it but she indulges my fetish too so I thought I'd be a good bf and buy her some diapers. She had some before but she tells me she wants the 'crinkly' kind... whatever that means.

My question is, what kind of diapers do you think she means she'd like, and can I get them from, say, Amazon?

m.youtube.com/channel/UCAChv_W5uDmnUl0IqVZX_tQ

Not OP, but those are Super Dry Kids. I`ve never tried them but they look pretty nice. Im wearing ABUniverse Space now, also have their preschool plastic backed, both really crinkly (noisy, like rustling a plastic bag) when walking

Thanks user.

Do they come large enough to fit an adult? Might seem like a stupid question but I just don't know the very first thing about them lol

Those are adult diapers, if anything, you may have problems finding small sizes if she is petite

Abuniverse.com
Bambino diapers
Also babykins.com if you want to look at cloth diapers or waterproof panties

Thanks again, you've been very helpful