Early Morning Fluffy Thread

Early Morning Fluffy Thread

this scale doesn't really corespond to fluffy praxis

boo-boos are rarely used by artists and with fluffy panicky nature, everything is at least owwies, even just the fact of being chased and not exactly hurt

huwties are the 1st stage of real damage. deep cuts, gauged eye, burn damage.

wowsest huwties would mean everything that is life threatening, directly or indirectly. we could safely assume that fluffies are not physicians and they cannot tell the difference required by the author of the pic for huwties and wowsest huwties. not to mention that a broken leg is a death sentence for a horse-like creature and one of the worst types of pain it can endure. everything beyone broken leg is just wowsest huwties

some1 post entire skippy story.
Its a masterpiece

Holy shit you're autistic as fuck. You must have zero friends

On a fluffy abuse board, he has all the friends he needs

go back to your bbc thread you faggot

i'm an author writing fluffy stories and a person creating the lore in the process. that's what people like me do for a hobby. does your favorite buzzword really apply to that? anyhow, enjoy the read.

it's a bit too large, both in file size and number, for Sup Forums. you can easily find it on the booru, it's one panel short from completion.

forgot the pic

You're a fucking idiot

I still don`t understand why this is a thing. user explain it to me.

Why not?

it's a thing exactly for the same reason why fantasy as a genre exists. a world is created and the world is explored