Disuss Sup Forums

Disuss Sup Forums

>inb4 hurr durr tumblrinas, special sowflakes

There's a reason why "starving artists" exist, but not "starving engineers".
Autists are forced to take math and science classes so that they have something to fall back on when they realize that their current path is unsustainable.

how many bridges have been built or diseased have been cured by art and music?

0, OP BTFO

but most artists don't care of they work a minimum wage job, so why force them to learn math and science?

So they dont live their lives like black people, and actually have the slight possibility of contributing to society.

Come on man, this shit is simple.

how many loves have i lost?

Hey OP, how does it feel being an autistic neet that contributes nothing to the progress of society?

I live in germany, and, not to be rude, it's exactly like that here.
People drop out of school because they suck at art or music, fatties have to train themselves up to the average cause they'll fail if they can't pass sport.
And I'd say my school is one of the shittier and less-strict ones too, IDK what the fuck is going on in your schools, world, but what I just read right up there gave me hope for a reasonable world again.

Also talent is a lie.

feels bretty good mane.

As a musician I'm gonna say this is retarded. Literally anyone can learn maths easily, it's hard to learn an instrument, basic maths is just memorizing formulas and applying them to problems, plus when you're trying to figure out how to do simple math that is used in every day life you're not gonna sit there and think "thank god I can play my instrument"

check em times a million
But to get back on topic me and my friends are really suffering under our shitty system and tbh I would love to be able to write off arts and music.
But even with art and music (and PE) normally being written off of the cognitive subjects, art and music do have a fuckton to do with math if you're not going abstract.

You need basic math and science skills, unless you want to be laughed at when you can't multiply past single digits.

This is also coming from someone who took 4 music courses during school and only basic math and now I live in a jobless town and have to fix my entire life

yeah man, i'm from Denmark and it's like that here aswell. And you're right, talent is a lie.

also nice dubs.

But, I did have to take a bunch of art and music classes to get my Biology degree...

The fuck is this bitch on about?
Where I'm from you need art credits to graduate, and it's bullshit.

Actually there is a lot of starving engineers in Russia. Today, many towns are dependent on a single factory or corporation to exist, called градообразующее предприятие, or city-forming enterprise.
Due to mismanagent and embezzlement, these factories fail across the country, leaving workers and engineers without work and sending them looking for more work in big cities. Those of them who swell long-term unemployment are vulnerable to alcoholism.

well tbh an arcitect is pretty close to an artist.

>and actually have the slight possibility of contributing to society.

What the fuck does this even mean?

The bridge in my town is totally diseased by music, niggers bumping their monkey beats all day.

Because maths and science are subjects which are more likely to lead to better jobs and contribute more to society. Music and art are hobbies which a lucky few can make a better than average living off of.

Contributing is basically "adding on", or "making better", so contributing to society would essentially be making society better, by working, ie not living off welfare, etc.

Hope that is simple enough for you. Are you perhaps one of those artistic people?

And how are the artists and musicians doing in those towns?

it's basically because science is good and art is bad

all artists are worthless drains on society and all engineers are hard workers who support everyone else on their backs

there are no exceptions whatsoever to this absolute rule which governs the way people are

Entertainment is an intrinsic part of human nature and has existed since the dawn of our existence, the reason autistic Sup Forumstards think art is worthless is because they are incapable of understanding the necessity of beauty and entertainment in human life. Because they view the world as mechanical and grey (due to their developmental defect), it is simply beyond them that art is important to the majority of the population.

I bet you voted/would have voted for Clinton.
As much as I would like to prove to you how wrong you are, I know you wouldnt understand it. Arent you supposed to be protesting today anyway?

I don't see how any of that shit betters society. It only contributes to the detriment of society. People on welfare are paid for by taxpayers, so if that is a bad thing you are contributing to it by paying taxes. I'm not an artistic, just someone that is sick of tools and their bullshit about sucking society's cock.

first of all yes i did vote for clinton and i'm unashamed of it

secondly i'm getting the feeling you did not detect the INCREDIBLY subtle tone of sarcasm in my pervious post