Rate my 19yo cumslut gf Sup Forums!

Rate my 19yo cumslut gf Sup Forums!

Want moar?

tits

Hell yeah moar

Enjoy it while it lasts. Take as many photos and videos as you can. Anything you've ever wanted to do sexually, do it now. Seriously, you may never be able to find a girl as slutty as this again once you get older.

I'm 27. Plan on marrying her.

Yep.exactly what user said. Live it up now. Make sure you get a 3way in there.

Jk lul. Gonna feed, fill and cover her with cum every day and every night. The vids we've made are amazing.

Can we see them?

She's 19 though. If she's only been with a couple of people and hasn't experienced much it might not last depending. If you live in a major city she'll get curious and want to explore more. If you live in Alabama you'll probably be fine. I had a girl that age who would literally do whatever I wanted, and though I'm happy in a long term relationship now at nearly 30 I haven't had nearly as intense of sex as before. I would seriously do things just to see if she would do them and she always would. I would just wake this girl up in the middle of the night and we'd fuck, she'd let me take 100s of pictures of her doing whatever I wanted etc etc. Cherish it.

How?

you could upload them if she is okay with it to a streaming service and share the link

please tell me there's some anal

>100s of photos
>doesn't post one

Fuck off

I like what the clothing tag has to say ...