snake court

It's called common courtesy

KILL YOURSELF WANNABE SAETRE

he let him out of the cage you idiot, this meme doesn't even work

what about the snake tho

>no ghostbusters cheese
AHAHAH SONY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

he gave harry cooties

This scene made me cringe. For one thing, snakes can't talk. They also don't have eyelids so they can't blink.

>implying snakes can't be polite and sincere creatures

He was voldemort

Jews are the most entertaining people though. I can't imagine how dull pure anglo-saxan cinema would be.

OOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

But that goes against the very definition of the word.

Say what you will about the whole franchise, but the snake bit in the first book is some pretty good world building. Very good payoff throughout the series

he talks to snakes like two other times through 8 books

Snakes are also long flexible wire for clearing obstacles in piping. Your point?

TREACHEROUS and DECEITFUL long flexible wire for clearing obstacles in piping...

good Question

With Rowling's penchant for making completely inconsequential shit be majorly important 4 books later, I'm surprised this didn't end up being Voldemort's snake

Which page is this? I want to do some (((research))) too

I once read a fanfiction in which he (this snake) fucks nagini
it was pretty hot

What did you expect from dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

what
I feel retarded for thinking it, but I really thought that would be too random and obscure for R34 to apply to it.

>Atlas Shrugged

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little muggle? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Defence Against the Dark Arts, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Death Eaters, and I have over 300 confirmed stupifys. I am trained in magical warfare and I’m the top Auror in the entire Wizarding armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another Death Eater. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Floo Network? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Wizarding World and your fireplace is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, mudblood. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my basic spells. Not only am I extensively trained in muggle combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ministry of Magic and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn squib. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking Snape'd, kiddo.

>the great gatsby
>that high

>spies
unspeakable reads better

>Ayn Rand

Opinion discarded.

HOWEVER
O
W
E
V
E
R

based

go back to /lit/, let people enjoy things

you're on Sup Forums not a happy just left Sup Forums and looking for best friends facebook board kiddo