This episode was pretty good. Not going to lie, though, I'd eat the heck out of that 'za

This episode was pretty good. Not going to lie, though, I'd eat the heck out of that 'za

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sjXRcpc9XOs?t=517
youtu.be/sjXRcpc9XOs?t=2412
youtube.com/watch?v=e4K6fWvPG40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>It's a why did Ramsey hate this pizza repeat episode

Foreal, me too. I wanna drink this grease through a straw!

I weigh just 350lbs and that looks like great pizza

Tired of skinny f***s thinking they know what taste good

What's wrong with the pizza? It seems okay. Is it just british autism?

There were pools of oil in the fucking thing and the dough was raw.

You're exaggerating

(((pizza)))

Need more Nightmares recs (either version), I've watched

>Pantaleone's
>Piccolo Teatro
>Burger Kitchen
>Sebastian's
>Secret Garden
>Amy's Baking Company
>Nino's

Doesn't look great.

Yanni's Greek Restaurant. The crying daughter is qt af

Go outside.

Watch Mill Street Bistro. A 2 parter with an owner who may or may not be fucking his goat.

>dat fat crust
Looks like a deep dish pizza failure. Would not eat since the dough was raw and all that oil on it.

Too much sun, it hurts my eyes

Look at this fag!

Eats his pizza with a fork!

C'MOOOOOON

My favorite has to be The Runaway Girl.

Seeing hipsters get BTFO is always a plus. Also his friend is based.

>it's a marko/ramsay use the whole damn bottle of olive oil

youtu.be/sjXRcpc9XOs?t=517

youtu.be/sjXRcpc9XOs?t=2412

>"I am... NINOOO!"

You need to watch this one, seriously one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=e4K6fWvPG40

you can buy sunglasses for less than $10

Good idea.

There were pools the size of a 50c coin all over and he carried it back inside to push his fingers in the raw dough. Not exaggerating.

Watch the Fiesta Sunrise one. Fucking gross.

goddamnit this is a blue board, nobody wants to look at gore!

Because you're a disgusting pigfuck Amerifat, of course you would eat that slop

If I was hungry and this was sitting on my counter, I'd put it in the oven until the dough was cooked and sponge the liter of grease out with paper towel before eating.

It might make alrightish rank after that.

>Amerifats defend this

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

good pasta

I like a good 'go 'za brah

Ayyyy, mamma mia it's a pizza pasta!

Amerifat here, the pizza in OP's pic looks revolting. I don't know why defending it has become a meme on here.
I hope whoever wrote this pasta was trolling.

I genuinely think it looks delicious. I enjoy authentic "good" pizza, but I also love Papa Johns and shit like that because I'm not a faggot about eating bread and sauce and cheese

>The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms
>olives or mushrooms
>not the greatest things to put on pizza besides salami

>I hope whoever wrote this pasta was trolling.

>Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

I've know a couple of people that said they hated mushrooms. It turned out that they only time they had them was on stuff like Dominos pizza. They thought all mushrooms were like those grey canned ones.

>mfw this thread

there's literally nothing wrong with that pizza. He's probably just mad af because there's no beans on it or whatever else those retarded british fags put on their """"""pizza"""""""

why does she wear the mask?

this
only plebs don't order rare 'za.

>'go 'za
>lasagna
pick both

sorry faggots, 'go 'za is a casserole... not a 'za.

Remember, only a fucking normie cunt would complain about pizza being too doughy. Eat up fatty, enjoy.

You aren't fooling anyone, memer.

i really want that pillow

that pizza is fucking disgusting, you could get an edible cheap pizza in the area for the same price, I'd bet anything on that statement; deep dish in general is an aberration

do you really need one more thing to fill with farts and jizz?

who /ellios/ here

That's not pizza, that's bread with cheese and sauce.

no, fatass

actually the box says its pizza

mmm a disgusting mess of undercooked cheese grease and raw dough

this is the average american 'za?

thats not sauce. it's tomato pulp byproduct

BTFO

So I watched Kitchen Nightmares US for a while, a few episodes or so, then switched to the UK out of curiosity and now I can't go back to the shitshow the US version is.

Not to be an anti-american snob or anything, but you can actually feel how Ramsay cares for the owners in the UK version, plus the fact that he narrates it himself gives it a warmer touch. The US version just feels kinda artificial. Nevertheless since I've run out of UK episodes to watch on Youtube, what are some passable US version episodes I shouldn't miss?

only in Chicago

>Amerifat doesn't realise mega cheesed up diabeetus is disgusting to the rest of the world

America has shit standards for food and you clappers love it.

No human would find that pizza appealing unless you're a malnourished African or burger clapper.

Get some standards America, you lack Michelin stars because you accept this tasteless fatty shit.

Any real chef would see this as a shame.

That pizza is worse than a microwavable frozen pizza. They did a taste test and the every person rated it the lowest

everyday you make this same goddamn thread multiple times a day

EVERY FUCKING DAY im wasting my fucking life here with this pointless meaningless shit

no shit, its just a cash grab show. Here's literally every show:
>menu tasting
>OY, I'VE TASTED DOG FOOD BETTER THAN THIS
>ITS FUCKING RAW M8
>YOUR KITCHEN IS F***ING DISGUSTING, HOW CAN YOU BE IN BUSINESS WITH AN ESTABLISHMENT LIKE THIS
>OK, what we need to do here is clean the kitchen, buy an appliance or two, and remove 2/3rds of the menu
>one month later
>RAMSEY UR A GENUS!!!! WE MADE A PROFIT
>6 months later
>We had to sell the business Ramsey

Relax and order a 'go 'za brah.

>Amerifats can resist puking eating this shit

You obese fucks have a talent for eating garbage

Sunglasses?
She wears her sunglasses so she can keep track of the visions in her eyes.

>garbage
that 'za is better than anything your shithole of a country has thought of

this is considered good in america?

it's a disgusting pile of cheese and sauce. have fun shitting your guts out

Lol good summary. Spot on.

>piled on cheese and a few pepperoni is fine cuisine

Kys Amerifat

And it's Australia, pizzas with that much oil and fat are illegal here.

>an australian is actually proud to live in the most retarded, totalitarian, and cucked country on this earth
>tfw you have american pizza chains there
I think I hear a dingo eating your baby

You are literally delusional believing this.

Guess its that Sup Forums education.

Kys my man.