Today's the day America will be great again, how does Sup Forums feel?

Today's the day America will be great again, how does Sup Forums feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tX5ZRE26YWM
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
investors.com/politics/commentary/the-clinton-foundation-is-dead-but-the-case-against-hillary-isnt/
rawstory.com/2017/01/intercepted-communications-suggest-three-trump-advisors-directly-linked-to-russia-report/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/tX5ZRE26YWM

This pretty much sums it up.

He is the president we deserve. But not the one we need. Ever.

Im not american but even I am gonna love this fucking shit
Make Europe Great Again

Found here the contrarian libtard ohh you're so intelligent and you know it all !!
Kys
I cant wait for Trump 2020

>brexit
>unchecked putin
>trump

The next 8 years is going to be a blast.

He's gonna be modern day Regan

MAGA UNTIL DEATH

I'm a Canadian in Europe right now but I can't wait to see this shit tonight, God dam what a Time to be alive

Oh, you mean a president who negotiated with terrorists, and sent up the economy to crash? Fan-fucking-tastic.

So? We're only reliant on the Russians when it comes to natural gas.
The Russians probably aren't going to attack central Europe anymore, so the US bases are more of an US thing we don't need.
And the British.. literally who?
They have enough trouble keeping their islands together.

Canadian here as well. Popcorn on standby.

What are you talkin about today's Obama's last day

Brit bong liberal checking in. I want him to succeed. I hope he can make America great again. Because tgat economic boost benefits the world. Wishing him to fail is condemning your country, and is stupid. Impeach him, assassinate him, someone will just replace him. But if he fails, that's still years of him in charge, further ruining the country. And that's straight trippin son

Keep it up EU

That's not even 12 year old tier, man, it's hard to feel anything but sad the kid was brought up so poorly.

If your anus is on top of your tailbone like this picture, your inbreeding shows, faggot

Leaf here. I'm so fucking happy for you guys. You guys elected a man as president and we elected a numale. The US population is seriously smarter than Canada's. Enjoy the next 8 years.

>great again,
Implying.

As much as the natives enjoyed your ancestors comming?

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
T O D A Y W E M A K E A M E R I C A G R E A T A G A I N

Canadian living in US here. I just hope he tears Trudeau a new one

DAYS WITHOUT IMPEACHMENT: 0

Counter begins.

Hmm. Last I checked, Obama lowered the national debt. Regan raised it by 2.7 trillion and unemployment by about 3%. He helped Al Queda by giving them weapons and other support. He gave into just about every terrorist. 138 members of his staff was investigated for corruption, which he pardened. He stole money from social security to pay for his debts. He claimed trees produce more pollution than cars. He claimed a woman defrauded welfare of $150,000 when such a woman did not exist. He claimed to have recorded evidence of Nazi atrocities, but he was never there. Is he still your conservative golden calf? Or will you continue to ignore the truth?

JFC...

DAYS WITHOUT VIOLATING "EMOLUMENTS CLAUSE"

>0

Eh, you had your chance

pretty much this

investors.com/politics/commentary/the-clinton-foundation-is-dead-but-the-case-against-hillary-isnt/

Hillary was performing illegal acts while in office already. But hey, who cares about that.

Trump was doing it before he got elected. But hey, who cares about that?
rawstory.com/2017/01/intercepted-communications-suggest-three-trump-advisors-directly-linked-to-russia-report/

CRIMESTOPPERS

Obama...Hahaha... He sank us deeper in debt than any president. You fail user ..Per usual

Fake and gay, but OK faggot user

Except most of that was Bush's fault. Obama actually lowered the deficit. While this doesnt immediately remove debt, it puts us on track to do it.

I have schizophrenia and depression. How is Trump going to help me? And no, I'm not talking about $ either.

So how does this work?
Do they put a crown on his head and present him with the nuclear briefcase?

Don't forget user, Obama has spent more money (unscrupulously I might add) than all other presidents combined which doesn't exactly help the deficit either. In fact I remember watching two of his state of the Union addresses in which he called to raise the debt ceiling twice to ridiculous amounts that made Democrats question "wtf nigger"

After he's finished wiping putin's cum off his chin yeah.

What's your gender today? You fucking manlet cuck

Are you sure?

This is your life now, haha