The flight plan I just filed with the Aegean Sea, lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavulheer, Button Lee, Juan Oveau...

>The flight plan I just filed with the Aegean Sea, lists Smee, Maimen, Dr. Pavulheer, Button Lee, Juan Oveau, Ferst von Teautoch, Ghets Stu'stei, Ohn Mai, Aiere Kraft, Hu Pei, Jue Tougrabb, Dr. Pavel

What did he mean by this? Who are all those people? Why did Nolan have such a diverse cast of characters, was he trying to show the liberals he cares about black lives matter?

That wasn't supposed to be funny but it was.

He's a big guy for all those different characters.

you tell me OP

I thought it was Fürst vonTeautolg

It's gotten to the point where I can remember this entire scene down to the T. The music played at the exact moment each word was said. I can even remember where each extra is standing and what they look like.

This scene is probably the thing I'm most knowledgeable in the world, and it's all because of this board.

It's whatever you want it to be.

I'll ask here since this is the most active Bane thread. Does anyone have some gifs or webms of the best of Nolan Batman fight scenes? In the mood for some quality.

Where are those big dubs?

Honestly, Baneposting is best when it's just the simple straightforward "Bane?" or "Dr Pavel I'm CIA" or some variant thereof. This here is a low-tier Banepost, slightly above the entry-level "for you" stuff, but still slightly too tryhard and on-the-nose for my tastes. Shoehorning Sup Forums in at the end brings the score down significantly too imo.

Shame on those who waste a dubs image. Anyway, they're just here

If I start a better Bane thread will you join it? This one isn't the best, there's quite a long walk for the opening joke and the payoff doesn't really justify it.

Sure, it's been a while since we've had a good Bane thread.

>First juan to talk gets to stay on mein heir craft

Wait, so CIA was german? Why does he think everyone was mexican?

>"Bane?" or "Dr Pavel I'm CIA"
Those threads are deleted the quickest if you've never seen that.

>Lot of loyalty for a hired gun

Why does he start talking to his gun? Is this supposed to be commentary on the issue of gun control?

I know, it's a tragedy. But only through perseverance can we overcome the dictatorship of the hotheads.

>Come home after a long stressful day at the cuckshop
>See a bane thread

I'll keep going, just for you big guys

Was bane the biggest cuck in the DCU?

Hotheads must go through genocide

How do I become a big guy?

Spin faster.

Big Guys?

when you see it, you'll shit marks

>tfw you keep record or names made up in Bane threads to possibly use as characters in future stories

Some good material in these things broskis

I have never watched this film. I've only seen this scene

this is a fucking retarded meme
just fuck all of you
it's not funny or creative.

>not a big guy