Just saw a preview screening of this movie. probably nobody cares, but fuck it, AMA

just saw a preview screening of this movie. probably nobody cares, but fuck it, AMA
it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be

how's the city aesthetic? biggest draw for me.

>Dave Franco

Stop forcing this asshole.

it's done really well tbqh. the aesthetics start to feel kind of cyberpunk towards the end, as a matter of fact

Was it a Young Adult film with cliche plot twists and PG-13 edge?

is Emma hot in it? does she have any barefoot scenes?

there's one part where she and dave franco have to run out of bergdorf goodman in their underwear

Best thing in the movie?

Worst?

>DUDE, he doesn't even play NERVE!

so how much emma panty is in this? just what we saw in the trailer?

Did she show her pussy?

i mean i haven't seen the trailer but from the looks of your pic yeah

Was it a "wow that was way better than I expected" kind of movie that starts off like YA fluff but ends up being a good thriller?

yes and no

duuuude i have to see this

thanks user/possible corporate shill

That bra was on auction on ebay. I shouldve purchased it.

>it's a 'Casey's interns starts shilling his movies on Sup Forums' episode

yeah. it starts feeling a bit like mad max at the very end lmao

>implying it was the real thing

how much?

They really couldn't have released a flick like this at a better time, what with Pokemon GO blowing up like it is right now.

I saw Mike and Dave the other day and saw a preview for it for the very first time. at first I was rolling my eyes but it looked like a good sleeper hit towards the end of the trailer

I ASKED A FUCKING QUESTION. YOU FUCKING KEK, IF YOU MAKE A FUCKING AMA YOU FUCKING SUPPOSED TO ANSWER EVER FUCKING QUESTION YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. ANSWER MY QUESTION, KILL YOURSELF, COME BACK TO LIFE, CHOKE TO DEATH ON A DICK AND DIE AGAIN. DID, EMMA FUCKING ROBERTS SHOW HER PUSSY. OR DID SHE NOT?

THAT WAS MEANT FOR OP

woah calm down satan

>Best
the outrageous shit people were doing for the money and the "Watchers" (followers). one part that comes to mind especially is when the machine gun kelly character ducks under a passing train to get in first place for the game.
>Worst
le ebin high school social drama

it had a COA

I dont know how much it ended up being sold for. It was 95 dollars when I saw it a couple of days before the end of the auction

OF COURSE SHE DIDN'T SHOW HER PUSSY THE MOVIE IS FUCKING PG-13 DON'T BE STUPID

casey punches a guy and gets arrested in the movie kek

Asking the important questions.

If i like Emma would i like this?

i can write a coa doesnt make my used underwear actually margot robbies used in wolf of wall street you know what im saying

its certified by American Film Institute, you dirty buttwipe

How much did it go for?

D R O P P E D

funni joak

how was eric roberts