1. your country

1. your country
2. do people who don't live in your capital country be jealous and envious of the ones who do?

1. argentina
2. yes, you have to see them, it's hilarious the resentful and envy they transmit, also they pretend to be humble and simple when is waaay all the opposite
we call them provincerns here

PL
same
t. Varsovian

No. Most people wouldn't want to live in Amsterdam. It's a shithole.

Yet the people living in Amsterdam think they are the center of the world.

t. jelly countryman

go fuck a sheep faggot lmoa

1.- Mexico
2.- But of course, success breeds jealousy, so they are always butt blasted about Mexico City, we call them provincianos

why is that bimbo trying to hail a train?

>other cities are older
>have nice canals
>aren't filled with tourists and foreigners
>have more bars and cafes
>are richer
>don't have strict oppressive regulations, like that you can't drink on the street
Amsterdam is a joke desu.

Flag
No, our capital is so boring and shit we often forget it exists.

lel
I smelll a subhuman from the capital trying to feel like he belongs somewhere.

No, if i have to move to a big city in Holland it would be Haarlem or Leiden. Comfier in every way.

same here

Actually our capital city is one of the worst big cities in the country.

>national wealth without the capital city

>be a countryman
>no nightlife
>no technology
>no attractions nearby
>shitty internet
>boring life
>marry your cousin
>die poor and alone after raising inbred children

it seems that it's a worldwide thing

We aren't a underdeveloped third world nation though.

Does your cunt have only one city?

/thread

>Washington DC
No thanks

i believe it's the same everywhere around the world

well your queen is argentine therefore the netherlands is our new province and that fact makes you a resentful provincern like my thread states
BTFO

YES

lithuania
everyone who lives outside of kaunas is a peasant

1. Braziu
2. No, for some reason our hicks are resentful and envy regarding Rio de Janeiro.

For my cunt failed to achieve the uniform development of its territory, yes to some degree.

mi prima de uruguay una vez hizo esto pero con el tren

but the capital is brasilia

Flag
No it's Toronto here
Ottawa is basically provincial

No. Most people wouldn't want to live in Buenos Aires. It's a shithole.

Yet the people living in Buenos Aires think they are the center of the world.

jujenio, negro y envidioso

Chilean metro is best metro.

Exactly. I said "no" to your question.

I clearly don't think that this is in any way possible with Berlin.

Except maybe in Bizzaro world where crime and being poor are respected achievments.

Yes, they are so jealous that they hate us and even want to kill.

I'm not OP.
OP is the argie calling everybody a nigger.

Furansu
>every one who doesn't live in Paris hates parisien
>we are not jealous nor envious, we just hate them

I think they hate ((""parisians"")), not parisians.

Nigga you're delusional as fuck, the only ones that may fit your description are poor NW people and boliguayos.

Don't post nsfw shit on Sup Forums dumb choroy.

1. Antioquia
2. no, they love Medellin too

>making a signal to stop the subte

this is why provincianos shouldn't be allowed at relevant cities

Nobody is jealous of London. It's far too multicultural, polluted and the cost of living is extortionate. Not to mention all the tiny flats and terraced houses. Still better than my small northern shithole town but I'd rather live in Manchester or Leeds, closer to home and I won't end up living in poverty after paying rent there.

I am not from buenos aires and i can confirm that is indeed true. It is also funny how they think they would be better off without them when in reality the province survives on their money. I dislike crowds so i would not like to leave my small city though

>lithuania
>everyone who lives outside of vilnius is a peasant
fixed the for ya

Typical huasa

>uruguay
makes sense

1.Flag
2.Yes, everyone hates Delhi. They seem to have big superiority complex.
They are often on the news for silly problems and how they can't deal with it. Also fake accents on TV interviews.

no brazilia is a disgusting city no one are envy of them

i come from a small town and i still don't know how to ride a bus or metro, it also took me a while to understand how to use the ac

rate

when in rome...

yes

You can always ask

yes the disgusting hillbilles from outside dublin hate us even though we massively subsidize them

unironically, yes

what a bunch of traitors

London is overrated shit, I want to leave but like my job too much

I don't know, never happened to me

>made to the capital
>get good house
>get good job
>get stuck on trafic jams due to protest everyday

I NEED A FUCKING PANZER TO DRIVE IN THIS SHITHOLE

It has its own charm
u wouldn't understand because you are probably immigrant
go back to the north, oompa loompa

No. London is a shithole that's too expensive, overcrowded and dirty.

The only thing going for it is our governments obsession with it (it gets all the gib me dats).

Either way, no.

Washington, DC is kind of a national joke. The city itself is either overpriced or a violent ghetto, and the DC suburbs are just endless sprawl.

For my own state (Oregon), the capital is sort of a backwater. The Salem area is considered small, boring, and poor compared to Portland or even Eugene. It's not the worst place to live, but it's certainly not a destination. No one says "I want to live in Salem when I grow up!"

Thats because we became wizards after 30 and you get killed for witchcraft there

bump

lots of argentina discussion here today as usual I see

we're popular m8
if the world was a school we would be chads

It looks like some planned city in Brazil

Get shot by niggers in DC? No. We're not jealous.

>be me
>work in a bar
>stop fight between bodybuilder and italian tourist, both drunk, fighting for a woman next to poor table
>the bodybuilder shouts: "It is not my fault, we people from the provinces are humble"

who the fuck teaches them that shit?

he was correntino btw

> from corrientes

he was either a paraguayian or a saint expedito believer gaucho

funny how it's always porteños the ones making these threads
enjoy your city filled with bolivians

They need to believe that everyone in the country wants to live there for some reason.

watch them call us resentful and bitter now

They choose our city for a reason, right?

Dublin's a kip, man.
Smells like shit, godawful homeless problem, absolute scumbags and actual factual mental cases everywhere.
I saw a man screaming at a construction barricade on Nassau today as if it had badly wronged him.

Reading this as a patagonian is funny as fuck,most people here know BsAs and think it's shit except for some tour and theaters. And most people know some porteño that moved here. The ones that emigrate to BsAs are poor northeners bacause there's shit to do in their provinces.

tenes un par de montañas y nieve nomas negro tampoco vivis en dubai, sos igual que nosotros, ni mejor, ni peor

not true

t. actual patagonian

nadie habla de mejor o peor, son re acomplejados los porteños. la razon por la que muchos van es que si la queres pegar de algo importante tenes que estar alla
al que le gusta la tranquilidad se queda en las provincias

El tema es que ustedes fantasean boludeces sobre todo el país envidiandolos a ustedes, no es al por nada que los otros países se nos cagan de risa con chistes sobre narcisismo.
Seguro,

vos sos un pelotudo flaco, los que vienen aca estan tratando de sobrevivir nada mas, mandar unos pesos a la famila que tienen en su pais de origen y nada mas, hay muchos estudiando en facultades como los hay vendiendo cosas en la calle, estas en contra de eso tambien?

>DC
lol

>Richmond
Literally the worst large city in the whole state.

dublin is the shit nigger, 10/10 bitches everywhere unlike the countryside full of inbred slags and leprechauns pickpocketing pepole

y eso es lo que dije, mogolico
hay cosas que unicamente se pueden encontrar en buenos aires y por eso hay mucha gente que tiene que ir alla aunque a veces no quieran

Nope. Nobody wants to live in D.C.

I met a lot of people from neuquen and bariloche who moved to BA. Loads who are studying there too.

Yes, but hey have quite a point, parisians are mostly cunts.

proof

i don't know why people idolize the south, buenos aires is better and waaay whiter

BTFO -->
admit defeat and never post again, go back to your igloo mountain nigger

También si usas Santa Cruz como referencia papu es la provincia mas vacia, tenes Rio Gallegos,que es chico, El Calafate que es mas chico todavía y..

bit different for us because our capital isn't our country's hub of shit

NYC? yeah i'm jealous

>BTFO
ebin

>Nobody is jealous of London.
>Still better than my small northern shithole town
Makes me think

per capita debe ser la provincia con mas immigrantes de paises vecinos

Flag
Sometimes, because of the inbalanced development, metro, access to almost every needs and appeals to young uns. They don't like the cost of living and the higher criminal offense though, so if you prefer a quiet life and quite brilliant, you'll live at the countryside.

you have already been blown the fuck out of you, provinciano, have a little bit of self pride and never post again

US.
No. It's got a lot of cool stuff to see and do (old architecture, some really beautiful parks and cemeteries, great food) but people aren't dying to move there. It gets really humid and hot in the summer.

No
Dublin is like a different country completely

>you have already been blown the fuck out of you

>you have already been blown the fuck out of you, provinciano
Esa es tu idea de ganar una discusión, pelotudo tenés 10 años o que onda? Al pedo seguir hablando con vos, seguí haciendote las pajas mentales que quieras, pero volvé temprano a tu casa, hay mucho robo por alla.

>having no arguments and guts to even reply to a post

dreadful mate, i thought u were smart, i was wrong.. u cant even debate

i didn't reply to you because i wasn't the guy you replied to, dumbass.