Anyone have stories of having sex with really shy, nerdy, mousey girls? It's my unattained fetish

Anyone have stories of having sex with really shy, nerdy, mousey girls? It's my unattained fetish

Yes.

Thanks

Welcome.

i met one that could be convinced to let me kiss her feet on a regular basis

how I lost my virginity.

>be me
>elementary school, 1st grade.
>meet cute, pale girl. likes books, shit like that
>lets call her g
>kinda the opposite of me, was country kid that made fun of anyone semi-"nerdy"
>but instantly had crush on her
>wasn't mean to her, always was nice, we talked a lot, hung out
>continues through 5th grade
>I switch schools bc was a shitty kid and constantly got in trouble, school basically kicked me out
>eventually switch to online school in jr. high bc got kicked out from another school after using lye and aluminum foil to fill a trashbag full of hydrogen and set it off in the library
>get facebook
>adding friends from when I was in elementary school because fuck it, why not?
>Surprisingly basically all of them remembered me
>"yeah you're the user that broke into the staff room and stole candy and shit! I remember you!"
>start chatting with them, eventually it spreads I was still alive and didn't get shipped off to some military school or anything
>get a message
>ohshit.jpg
>Its G
>"hey, do you remember me? We used to be really good friends in elementary! :)"
>aww shit son
>respond, talk to her for a few weeks. find out shes been doing well. though I was gonna hit that, but turns out she's moving about 800 miles away to live with her dad
>well fuck
>drift apart again, I ain't need no friend
>fast forward, sophomore year
>doing stupid shit with friends at football game, when some fat bitch comes up and says "hey my friend wants to talk to you"
>agree, follow her while my friends are giving me shit
>get behind bleachers
>Jesus fucking Christ, is that who I think it is?
>Literally swallow my dip in shock
>its G, now easily a 9.5 on the sexy ass nerd scale
>5'10, pale as ever, dark thick hair, glasses, flannel
>Still super sweet and super quiet. wants to catch up
>try to play it cool, but spaghetti is rolling.
>find out she just barely moved back and was glad to see me, sat for awhile, b4 I make a move

Need more, I'm liking this

Nice user, continue

Bump

>oh user, you should meet my boyfriend! hes awesome, you'd love him!
>well fuck me runnin
>hear how he graduated early so he could go into the Corps a year early
>yeah whatever, idgaf
>blow her off, go do more stupid shit
>adds me on basically all social media, get my phone number. constantly wants to talk
>brush her ass off cause I don't want a friend. pussy or nada
>texts me about every day, I only reply with the standard "not interested" haha yeahs and shit
>finally, she stops
>about a week goes by, phonecall at 9:30 pm
>came withing a micrometer of not answering cause I figured it was gonna be the standard emotional sponge shit
>"eh fuck it"
>"hello?"
>"I feel so wrong doing this but I want you to come over and fuck me. my boyfriends gone and I just need dick. I've only ever rubbed someone through their pants before but I just need dick right now"
>this chick is super, duper mormon on top of shit, so is her boyfriend
>tell parents i'm going to bonfire, friend loans me his truck so I can illegally drive to her house
>even gave me condoms and some lube
>pull into yard, walk up to door. she opens door when i'm walking up
>shes not being smooth or sensual or anything, shes basically just panting in sweats and a loose t shirt
>instant hardon
>seeing how horny she was I didn't even need any skin. she was all but begging for it
>walk though door, no words. she just squats and pops off my belt and my jeans open
>jerk boxers down, grabs my cock hard and gives the tip a hard sucking "pop" then slaps her face with it
>starts working the shaft, licking up and down. rubbing balls in hand and everything.
>say lets move to the couch
>move to the couch, she starts blowing me. teetch bump a couple times but shes taking the entire thing like a champ. This bitch was so turned on she even had been watching instructional videos on bj's that were still up on her computer
>she says "smack me, hurt me"

A sudden turn

303 user here, I'm really liking this, religious girls can be surprisingly cock-hungry

MOAR

>start smacking her, but admittedly I was acting a little too beta at the fact I was actively getting a blowjob to get too into that.
>only about 30 seconds after this I can't hold it. Tell her i'm gonna cum and she shoves her head down as far as possible, I reach down and push her in as i pump
>she comes up, gasping for air. long strands of spit and cum from her open mouth to my dick. her eyes were watering and the little bit of mascara she had on was running. don't know why, but that thought STILL turns me on, fuck she looked sexy
>she stands up and rips her sweat bottoms down.
>grool running down her legs, not a perfectly shaven pussy but pretty darn close. she missed a little and it was sorta stubbly, but it was far, far from hairy
>bends over, knees on couch head and shoulders down on armrest of couch with ass in the air
>Tongue fuck me, I want you to tongue fuck me as hard as you can
>one time being a fat kid helped. I spent a fair majority of my young life perfecting the art of eating an entire pudding cup with a spoon, how hard can pussy be?
>dig right in, stick my tongue as far down her hole as I can
>start rooting around like a tard on an icecream cup
>reach around her leg with my left hand and start rubbing the front of her pussy
>whatever the female verson of a two-pump-chump is, G was. 2 pump champ maybe?
>I'm maybe mouthing her for 45 seconds before I feel her pussy start to contract and throb
>she starts moaning loudly enough i'm concerned about someone noticing.
>then I feel my mouth fill with a some slightly acrid, watery liquid. I pull back and more kinda "spurts" out of her and onto the suede leather.
>At the time I didn't really care/notice, but I think she squirted just a bit.
>she is still riding this out, and I realize i'm rock, fucking, hard
>retrieve condoms from jacket, and throw it on as lighting fast as I possibly could. It was a studded durex. still got the wrapper
>shes still got her ass up

Dafuq you waiting for. I want to know the full story. Type faster user

Bumpino

Keep it coming sir

>put one foot on couch, other on floor, good guy couch as me setup perfectly for entry
>smack her ass so hard she yelps, and shove my cock in with a hard thrust
>almost instantly she starts little high pitch screaming moans
>"oh yes fuck me harder fuck me hard oh yes I want it all"
>alpha has finally decided to take over, smack her on the ass again, reach up and pull her hair
>"tell me how bad you want it, tell me how bad you want my fucking cock"
>"I want it, I really want it I want all of your cock fuck oh fuck yes I want it"
>pull out, grab her and slam her around so shes laying on her back
>smack the front of her pussy, and go straight in
>start thrusting so hard there's no way she wasn't bruised the next day
>she screams "SLAP ME LIKE A WHORE"
>no hesitation, i reach down and slap her upside the head like I was a pimp and she owed me money
>she screams, can feel her pussy convulse and water run around and soak onto the couch, dripping off the edge and down to the floor
>she jerks hard three times, grabbing the couch around her and pulling
>I last about 5 seconds into her orgasm before cumming harder than I have before or since
>pull out, exhausted in every sense of the word
>"holy shit, holy shit that was amazing"
>she doesn't say anything, sits up and pulls the condom off my now-softening dick
>puts the end in her mouth, drinks it all, and walks up the stairs in the nude condom still in mouth, shutting and locking the door behind her saying "you know how to leave"
>get dressed
>left truck a boy, returned to truck a man

Thank you kyle, I know you lurk Sup Forums and If you see this post by some miracle I can never thank you enough for letting me borrow your shit that night.

As for G, she is still a quiet religious girl and is very much single now. found out her boyfriend was cheating and left him after they had got engaged (kek), and as far as anyone will say i'm the only guy she's ever banged.

One day, Sup Forums, I may just have to ask her out.

Keep going user

> one day
Why the fuck haven't you?

I still don't know why so many FAGGOTS love to write neverending "cont?cont?cont?" fake stories on their shitty iphones here.

Some advice for you:

> be brief: no more than two dozen lines

> be coherent: no shitloads of useless details

> be interesting: no unreasonable claims, no ramblings, no fagspeech

> don't beg for feedback

> separate important paragraphs with a blank line

> proofread before sending: loudly say "I don't give a shit" every line

> proofread before sending: loudly say "cool story bro" every line

> proofread before sending; don't awake grammarnazis

> always add a "pic related", bonus points for OC

> final check: does your story comply with the 5W rule? "who, where, when, what, why?"

Does this shit work guys

Oh boy

60% of the time yes

currently dating someone I share lots of hobbies with that is a solid 8. Don't know if losing the stuff in common is worth the kinky shit.

Someone screencap pls