Dubs decide what I text my sisters best friend. No dick pics atm, working

Dubs decide what I text my sisters best friend. No dick pics atm, working.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/channel/UCAChv_W5uDmnUl0IqVZX_tQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Hey Gemma, I just wanted to tell you that for a long time I have been attracted to you and was wondering if you wanted to go out for a drink sometime later this week?"

^ bump

bump

Hey Gemma I've been wondering this for a long time, can I get some nudes?

yeah that'll show OP for taking Sup Forums's advice
>10/10.exe

Okay

even though you have a massive gaping pussy because your a slut i'd still like to pound the shit out of that while my sister is watching

>dubs decide
>picks singles

post her response

*Bambumpity*

Bump

Will do and not singles when was bumped

Y'know, I could give you the ole' lickeroo sometime...

Sold, do this

you said dubs faggot, what the fuck is the point of having rules if you're not even going to use them

"drinks on me beau"

Because OP is a faggot with no balls and needs some motivation to try to fuck this bitch which he will fail miserably.

Bumperino

Kek

Seriously... Tell her sorry your dog sent that and he's a flaming faggot. And that you want to rip her pussy wide open leaving it like a predator mouth

Bump for this

This one, please

This

Seconded

Got it nigger you better post that shit.

"You're lookin kinda fat but under the right circumstansis I might be willing to give you the ole lickeroo sometime"

"I will kill you and your family if you don't let me fuck you"

Dubs.

You better do it faggot.

He won't he tucked his dick thinking he actually has a fucking chance with her after that first message

We need to stalk this fine ass philly. May, or may not be Gemma, but judging by this guys font, shes in the UK

Bump

Op busy taking dicks to the mouth

what shall i do?

can i at least see your tits, my sister lets me play with hers all the time, its no biggie

ultimo winrar

winrar
i
n
r
a
r

post a pic without make up

double dubs. spectacular

m.youtube.com/channel/UCAChv_W5uDmnUl0IqVZX_tQ

I wanna be a tree

Winner

Also, wanna have a 3some with my sister and I? We've already tried the 2some to practice for u ;)

I'd fuck you as hard as Trump inside the Mexicans.

Tell her that you've fallen her mate big time and ask if she'll put in a good word for you. When she asks what mate it is, give her your sisters name.

winrar

Rolling

WinRar