Sup Forums, help me. my asshole is really itchjy and I don't know what to do

Sup Forums, help me. my asshole is really itchjy and I don't know what to do.

what's wrong with me?

jake

Are you fat user? Do you sweat a lot there?

not fat, only 247 pounds

240 pounds? what's your height?

5'6

Maybe you have worms... Inspector your poop for worms.
If so, go to The pharmacy and buy a pill for worms

it's due to hair and sweat.
your only solution is to wash it properly at least twice a day, every time it itches.

source : 170 lbs fat guy here, my gentle poo hole had the same problem because I didn't take a bidet for entire months.

That's pretty overweight. But if you don't look fat, then I'm sure the problem is likely you sweating between your ass cheeks. Careful though I had an itchy asshole for a while which unfortunately turned into a pilonidal sinus which I got surgery on this monday and it's uncomfortable to sit on :(

Being hairy and sitting for a while doesn't help...

You're damn near obese, you moron

Your proportions seem healthy, probably not the weight. Try using one of those anti-alletgic non irritant colognes on you asshole instead of soap, first few days it won't have effect but let atleast a week pass before jumping into conclusions.

But if you already tried that or it doesn't , try twice a week cleaning yourself on the itchy parts with a mix of amonia and one of those pool washing products, chloro something. That washes the dead skin away, which might be the cause for the itches.

Wash.

>proportions are healthy
>bmi is 39.9

This nigger is more obese than a fucking train. Work out you fat fuck

These made me kek and idk why

Wash your ass and take a fucking shower, you filthy neckbeard.

>ITT americans who don't wash their ass after pooping

Get a fucking bidet you fucking troglodyte niggers

Could be due to fat, could be pinworms. worm tablets are cheap so take them and pay more attention to personal hygiene

Maybe your homosense is tingling

That IS obese.

You prolly wipe too hard. A...friend used to do it