Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ar27ChFKqA
youtube.com/watch?v=OeOJ9lL1s00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank god i am not American

Mission Accomplished!

Everyone's going to be so angry when he doesn't get assassinated

Bernie would have won

how can anyone deal with him? he lies, cheats. steals and welshes. No deal is possible.

which is why no bank in America will lend him money or finance his business - which is why he had to borrow from Russia, Azerbaijan and China - which is why he is a puppet for foreign powers. which is why he is not a legitimate president.

sad day for America.

fuck you

hillary got more votes. haha. but, yeah, no... we will show him the same respect and cooperation republitards showed obama. it would by hypocritical of us not to.

Cry some more loser.

Not even democrat or republican but is this really the best our country could do? A greedy old hag and a sociopath were our candidates what a shame.

>Unaware of how electoral colleges work.

MAGA

Too bad I'm not american
>Tfw dont have a political leader who cares more about his own people then some sad fucks pretending to be Syrian

Except het didnt

88 checked

youtube.com/watch?v=1ar27ChFKqA

I am his supporter, so I couldn't be happier.
Yet the "news" still busy giving attention to some hollywood attention-seeking whores protesting against him. It is utterly pathetic....

>OP shits his pants
>"Deal with it."

I feel like he's gonna resign before two years are up

Compared to what Shillary Crooktin? I'll go with the guy who isn't being bought be other countries rather than the one who is and bases her entire campaign on the fact that she's a women.

America isn't a democracy, we vote for people who we politically belief in locally who then make educated votes for a candidate. You need to go back to school you fucking 14 year old.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=OeOJ9lL1s00

Go Trump go!

what do you mean? you're gonna shitpost and cry on the internet? your party only as a majority in...oh yeah, you lost everything in november.

rather than learn a lesson and dial it back with all the bullshit that cost you all those seats, you're gonna double down on idiocy? fine by me. it pretty much guarantees a 2020 victory for trump.
keep it up and you might even get pence in 2024.

it's fun watching you unthinking morons shoot yourselves in the foot in an effort to drag others down.