youtu.be/8Qf-orInoOw
youtube.com/watch?v=bSFHfXqhL6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck no!

That album is amazing though

This bass player is now in _________?

youtu.be/HRdRqlZiTD8

Primus sucks.

it was a harmless experiment. the real crimes were rap-rock and white ska/reggae

>I sang for Aqueduct Pocket
youtu.be/8Qf-orInoOw

No, in fact we need more of it.

Underrated album, I love the drums in Primus.

les claypool, flea, and thundercat meat on the streat, who survives?

oh add bootsy collins of course

who survives?

revival when?
right now of course
youtube.com/watch?v=bSFHfXqhL6w

myyyyy niigaaaaaa

YOU LIE! AND YO BREATH STANK!

For fucks sake user this wasn't supposed to be a cringe thread

Anything else that sounds like My Name is Mud?

>lol there's lots of bass so it must be funk

Dumbass

From Primus?

Just listen to Primus. Pork Soda is a great album all the way through.

The rest of Primus' output. I like the band but they get pretty samey after awhile.

TALLICA

Really? Frizzle Fry, Pork Soda and Brown Album are all pretty different. Tales From The Punchbowl is also pretty unique.

nothing cringe about that tune my guy

Really? I just posted it in 2 facebook group chats and all my friends laughing at it.

Except one guy who is in both groups. I checked his profile and he has that band liked. FUcking kek

not that it was an amazing song but you sound like a dickhead

yeah really, your friends are probably fags, and you too if you're on this whole le cringe xD meme train
the bass on that track is fucking tight and their whole style is completely unapologetic in a way that "people on this whole le cringe xD meme train" wouldn't get

>i don't like something you like
>i must be a dickhead

Wew lad

>me and my friends have different taste than you
>must be gay
>can't make an argument without mentioning memes

Gr8 post m8. You do understand that a song can have a great bassline as still be shit right?

>can't make an argument without mentioning memes
tbf you were the first to bring up that cringe thing, and i just happen to think it's become pretty stale for a major aspect of chan culture, just like trolling back in the day
>You do understand that a song can have a great bassline as still be shit right?
sure, but well we're in a primus thread after all so that came to mind. that comment was more supposed to draw your attention to the bands' musicianship in general, which is pretty respectable imo. they know what they're doing in this sense and in terms of self-awareness like i already pointed out, which what r/cringe-bait uniformly lacks. that's about as far as my case for them goes though, it's not like the greatest thing ever either

Primus is poo rock