Can anyone explain to me why people say the US is an anglo country when we have more in common with Germany?

Can anyone explain to me why people say the US is an anglo country when we have more in common with Germany?

We don't drive on the left
We had an economy based off high end manufacturing
We have the same political system
Most white Americans have German ancestry

I don't get it?

germans don't shoot each other and stain their pants with fecal matter in supermarkets.

Common law, we speak English and fuck Germany.

founded by anglos
gained independence from anglos
many anglo institutions
you speak English ffs

ive seen this post before no one gives a fuck about your muh heritage and special snowflake status fuck off

Can anyone explain to me why people say Argentina is a spic country when we have more in common with Italy?

We don't torture bulls
We had an economy based off losing wars
We have the same (corrupt) political system
Most Argentinians have Italian ancestry

I don't get it?

So you're denying that the most reported ancestry in the US is German
And we don't drive on the left

let's say the US is a saxon country then.

>we have more in common with Germany?
No, you just want to believe this because you're a "muh heritage" moron.
You have very little in common with germany. German ancestry is a meme. Stop trying to generate a false identity. You're just another american. Get over it.

SO we have very little in common with other Anglo countries

Or what we do have in common can be found in the rest of the developed world

>germans don't shoot each other
Most of their history since the advent of the gun is shooting everyone including other Germans.

Isn't Apple pie, hamburgers and hot dogs German?

And that's what everyone knows us for

People in India and Kenya speak English

Means nothing

2nd language most commonly spoken is German

I'm talking about the midwest

Are you really that blind? Everything is identical to all anglo countries, from politics to plumming.
UK would be somewhat different, but you're still very much alike the UK and nothing like Germany. In fact I bet you have no idea how germany really is. You never been there, you don't speak the language and you don't know their customs and mindset. They're not your friends. You don't belong there. Grow up.

You guys have thrown everything away that used to be German about you. The only thing remaining are some benign festivities in some regions.

>So you're denying that the most reported ancestry in the US is German
barely
>And we don't drive on the left
neither does canada

about 10% of indians do and it's not much higher for kenyans. pretty sure it's a bit higher for you despite the dumb yank memes
cheers for ignoring my other points

It's just that brits want to claim your achievments. Nothing new.

You are french actually with a Swiss side concerning guns and the conception of freedom coming straight from Rousseau's Emile.

I never actually see anyone ever celebrate English ancestry like they do Irish, German, Italian etc

I was stationed in Germany

I got less culture shock there than I did in the UK

Only the oppressed and the weaks celebrate their ancestry

You were in an isolated base with American super markets and restaurants and barely left it to goGerman bars that were frequented by army personal. Stop it.

The US had plenty of German speakers pre WW1+2 with several different German newspapers and stuff. But during the wars, being German became dangerous because of prosecution and most got rid of their heritage. That's why German became more and more irrelevant in the US. AFAIK, as of today, the US still doesn't have an official language at the federal level.

Personally, I'm quite happy that there's no strong correlation between Germany and the US anymore. You guys are so degenerate, it's actually disgusting.

>we have very little in common with other Anglo countries
You have very little in common with European countries in general. Amerisharts are Africa tier.

Americans often underestimate the impact of linguistics on culture. You are anglophone, hence - Anglos. And anglos aren't allowed here.