Weed noob here. Is that good weed or did i bought shit?

Weed noob here. Is that good weed or did i bought shit?

And General stoner thread

Looks just fine to me.
Wish I could afford some right now!
My mates would tick me some weed till Monday but I hate owing out money.

Thanks Sup Forumsro.

I know this problem very well.

>inb4 "lol what the fuck is that even weed learn 2 smoke kid"

Smoke one for me! Enjoy that shit!

That looks like a dick dude

Been smoking pretty much everyday for approx 6 years now, kinda want to quit but life's too boring and the nights without weed are horrible.

Smoking for about 5 months now. Starter with like half a joint on weekends, now I'm smoking 4 to 5 grams a week.

Just curious. How much your weed costs?
here in finland its ~20 euros per gram

Not only one.

How can you tell if it is good just by looking at it? I am a very occasional smoker and have never known how to tel difference.

About 10 euros in the Czech Republic.

OP here.

I pay 10€ for 1g, Germany.

it's a bit stemmy but only a troll would say that, so no need to inb4

Netherlands, 7 - 10 euro's per gram. Depends on the strain and the quality.

Forgot to type that it is for 2 grams.

OP here.

You are right but you can see if it's grown right.

If the weed is really shitty, you would be able to see that, trust me.

How do you guys consume your weed?

Joints, nothing else.

Pipe or Vape. Occasional edible. But I pretty much quit since the start of 2017.

smoked for about 5 years, everyday if not every other day. I quit for about 2 years and recently started again. I regret ever quitting, feels good man

Feels so dame good man.

pipe, bong or the occasional joint.

OP again.

Till know I only had joints, bong and brownies.

The best "high" was on brownies but I prefer joints because it's easier.

welche sorte ist das?

Ich hab leider keine Ahnung. Wie das halt so ist wenn man bei einem normalen dealer Kauft aber das knallt schon ordentlich.

Looks good,but keep in mind that look doesn't always mean it's good. I've had weed that looked like shit,and didn't have a good smell,but it got me high as fuck.

I only boy in ozs 220 here in Scotland but per gram anywhere from 10 pound depending on who it is

10 € in sweden

I quit smoking about 2 years after 21 years of where would consider ending up being a hard smoker. Then fell into smoking synthetics (spice) instead, such a bad idea indeed. But I would have to agree that the look doesnt always mean too much. I have been mildy baked from the type of bud that brings a tear to your eye from its beauty. But I have also been totally blitzed from the dirtiest skankiest weed that has no smell at all. Enjoy what you have when you have it and have a smoke for me

that's good weed u fine

I'd say that looks pretty good!