Which sport is manlier, Sup Forums?

Rugby or Football?

Rugby, obviously.

Football and it's not even close.
/thread

Rugby, handegg it's full of niggers

Schizophrenic hivemind

Rugby.
I fucking hate the sport though since I live in Rugby where it was invented and you can't fucking escape the sport no matter where the fuck you go.

American handegg is a fucking bullshit sport... less than 20 minutes of actual play in a game that lasts HOURS. American handegg is literally just adverts with a tiny aspect of sport.

Ruggers is far more manly.
Handegg is a little bit homosex.

They're both gay as fuck and a huge waste of time.

Oh, we have a Waterpolo enthusiast

Football. Sports science did a study on football vs rugby hits and found that football hits were 3x harder than rugby.

Becausr they where pads so dont have to worry that same special also said the rugby scrum generates 1.5 tons of force which goes right to two players necks if it collapses but go ahead use fractions of data

>Sports science
nice source user
also let's not forget all the protective gear they're wearing

They are both extremely homoerotic, so neither.

i don't know who to tell

Football. No such thing as a manly European sport.

all sportsball is same

It's called football, you mongs.

i don't know who to tell

The one played by men, which subsequently is also the one without pads.

Both are fucking gay, lol

hey look! amerifat brainwashed fag trying to prove a point

Rugby of course
Sébastien Chabal for the win !

Football >>>>>>>>>>> Rugby

>Superman
>helmet

Faggot.

>implying bleeding is manly

You know what else bleeds? Your pussy.

being such a bitch you bleed = manly.

What a pathetic cunt.

Faggots muricans.
Go wear your helmets and ask for time over and over.

GAAAAYYYS

You know what's un-manly? Bitching about what sport is manlier on some neckbeard imageboard.
Pour yourself a cold beer and go watch either of them.

this times 1000
what i think every fucking time i see this thread

Yeah that's american football, not football.

>This
Has any of these rugby fan anons ever seen a real American football game? Vice versa

You know what is manly?, chess, you must be really manly to not need a big body and run like a bull against other man to make you think you are manlier, instead, you need deep thinking and be able to send all shit around you appart to know what to do, you have to be very secure of yourself to do that

Cringe

Retard

Rugby is of course a whole lot better but it is lacking a major league on the scale of the NFL. I don't even know which rugby league is the biggest or when to watch.

nigga waterpolo is hard af. rugby players and football players would drown if they tried to play waterpolo

this is a valid point. I also hate niggers but football is still clearly the superior sport.

neither faggot
pic related