Weed prices in your area, and is it illegal, legal for medical use, or legal for recreational use?

weed prices in your area, and is it illegal, legal for medical use, or legal for recreational use?

illegal
around $20/gram for the good stuff.
haven't seen brick weed in years.

£10 a gram as standard... can get better deals if you're good mates with dealers though.
England so illegal here.
I'm quite lucky that I live in a town where basically everyone smokes weed and everyone sells weed, and it's 9 times out of 10 pretty fucking dank weed.

Illegal in all manners (alabama) and I get it for around 10-15 a g for some pretty decent stuff

TN here, average high quality is around 20, cheaper if in bulk. Brick weed is rare but around 30 for a quarter. A gram of low end oil goes for 45-60

legal
$10 a gram. (which is like, 8 / 9 USD)
Legal for everything. (or is about to be)
Buy online. DoobDasher.com

canada

legal. Recreational. 19 a VERY good gram 12 at the lowest. Im smkoking on some gorrilla glue #4 as well.

From 6 to 10€ for good weed.
Teens but it at higher price, usually.

Sadly, illegal. There is a bill about legal weed (free use at home, max 25g, max 5 plants at home)

Italy

Fuck that 65 for black oil, we get shatter and even distillate for 20/25 up here in or

Michigan medical. 10/gram, 50$ quarters, and ounces for around 160-170

Washington state, legal
I get really good shit for 5 bucks a gram but i buy large amounts and have been coming to same guy for years so i get a good deal

Watch your tone hipster scum

Massfag reporting in. I'm gonna be honest I have no idea if the laws are in effect or not, I'm smoking either way.

I buy a zip once a month and it costs me $220. The stuff is always top notch. My buddy's supply comes straight from a caregiver and he spreads the joy around to his friends.

>only euro country without psychoactive medicinal marijuana
About $15 a gram if you buy '8g' which is 6.5 - 7g really

France here 10€/gram is standard/average aswell

can go higher if tourist or lower if friend ofc

illegal btw

confirm. Let's hope, uomo

Also my dealer got busted 2 months ago, and I was the unlucky guy to get caught in the process.
>only connection I had
>had good bud

Most people here sell shit for 14-15$ /gram, but this gram is not even a fucking gram... not to mention quality is trash.

Used to buy it from time to time (no other source)

Then I got connection to a good vendor; 11-12$ /gram... now I pay less, get full gram (sometimes more) and quality is great.

7$ gram of green kief
15$ gram of weed
7$ pack of bonzai (spice)

turkey, """illegal"""

Bought from a random dude for 7€/gram. Usually you can find better stuff.

around 200-250 NOK for a gram
Norway so strictly illegal
200-250 translates to $25-30
I get really good bud though

I don't have so much hope, bello. They're doing everything to keep it illegal

I live in london and i pay about 20 quid a 1.2 gram bag. or 3 for 50 quid. its crazy convient front bussiness on my high road

illegal
25$ per gram 30$ for the medical running on the street
i smoke everyday, my area ran dry of weed so smokeing more hash lately..

Netherlands 1$ = 1 gram

Legal. I go for $25 dollars for 3.5 grams

Is the kief cut?
Why would anyone even buy bud? Kief is way more potent by weight.

Me again, weed is cheap here cuz it's legal.

Legal, but not publicly sold in MA about 20 a gram, also haven't seen brick or beaster in 10 years

bullshit

About $250 for an ounce of good stuff

Also a massfag. Currently you can have, smoke, grow and gift, but do not sell, still illegal without permit, and those aren't being issued yet.

>grow and gift

all I wanted for christmas

illegal
12-15 euros/g depending on quality
high chance of being laced

California

Technically legal, but dispensaries only accept medical validation still. $10-$15 a gram for the good stuff.

Total BS, does not go that low in Holland. Between 7 to 15 euro's a gram is normal, depending on the quality.

Wow all you fags have such expensive weed. 5-10 a gram in the northwest usa

And like 100 bucks an ounce

I pay $80/ounce for brick weed. I'm not complaining.

It's awesome right? I remember paying 55 for 1/8 back in the day for the good shit.

Congrats, you're the coolest stoner on Sup Forums.

Can't wait until it is legal over here as well

kentucky $10 per gram of top shelf bud. $30 gram shatter

Nah, he just likes the taste of hairspray

10 a gram shatter 5 a gram private reserve in cali

For sure its great. Ive never bought an 1/8 for more than 40 though, and that was when i was a kid and got bad deals. 55 sounds crazy

Legal for medical
10 a gram 30 a half q and 180-220 an oz
im looking at 4 pounds as we speak ;)

Yeah, i have to be autistic to be suprised at how shitty your weed prices are. Makes sense.

Portland, OR.
$5-$10 a gram for decent stuff
$10-$20 for fire. Depends on the dispensery you go to or if you're buying from some nigger.

Yeah back in the late 80's I remember it going from 35 to 55 and getting pretty pissed about it lol.

Legal for medical and in small amount for recreational use
8-12$ per gram

Keep bragging about your common prices like you're some weedpro

>we all think you're super cool

>20 dollar grams
>mississippi
>illegal
>college town
please kill me

10 euros for about 1.2 gramms. Normally it'd be 10 euros for 1 gram but our dealer has a good rate right now

Forgot to say i live in germany

"Bragging"
How dare i say how much my weed is in a thread that asks for it. Yes, very childish you got me

Illegal
$20/g (dealer has bad scale though, got 2g last time)
Recreational

Illegal, works out to 310 an oz in US money. Quality varies a lot.

Lol thats crazy man. Money was worth more back then too so thats probably even more than i realize, i wasnt around in the 80s

>what was your test scores guys?
>80, 83, 88, 82!
>wow u fags i got 97 lmfao

>>>>>>>>>not bragging

Illegal
$15-20 p/g depending on quality

Alright fair enough i shouldnt have added fags but thats like saying guys on the internet

me
>buy 7 grams
>own jewelers scale, accurate to thousandths of a gram
>weigh when I get home...6.2g
>call dealer, tell him 6.2g wtf?
>he says "ehh that's close enough"
>mfw time to find a new dealer

Ausfag here, an 1/8th is $50 here, it's sad, and really no wonder why everyone's on the hard shit

From 8.- to 14.- CHF
Weed is largely tolerated here in switzerland, 100 bucks for < 10g and you don't have penal issues
Good stuff come from tunisia and amsterdam also a lot of people grows local

Illegal but a medical bill will be in action late march.

In my area high grade hash is about 8€. And I talk about temple balls, caramello and stuff.
Weed is about 8-11€, mostly decent quality and named strain.

Ciao pizzafag, riponiamo le nostre speranze nell'intergruppo

I also didnt mention were on purpose simply because im an actual legal grower were i am at and i grow for 4 hospitals and if people found out i was offing it elsewere they would shut my whole shop down lol

What a douche.
"Close enough" is 6.9

uagliò bella sta ganja...the shitty first batch made by italian army for medical use

Yeah. Def going to find a new guy. The problem is he's a stoner. I hate stoners. That 6.2g will last me a month or more. I have a rule about weed. Only on the weekends and only at night. I have shit to do and when I smoke I become one with the couch.

Uruguay here.
Legal in all manners.
About 2-4 USD per gram.

Fucking gross, throw that roadkill in the trash and buy a new cat you sicko.

Legal, California. Can get great stuff for 15$ cops are very lenient about it around here

Germany
Illegal
Legal for medical use, knew law since yesterday
10€ for 1g of good stuff

>knew

New...

ikr...they'd better make medical pizza

Where are you from

The pizza wouldn't be the only baked thing

Sonoma County NCali.

Southern US. $20/g is the standard. Depending who it comes from this can be mids to loud. Few dealers I know sell for $15 and just reup often.

Underrated

legal medical
12 in veg, 12 in flower
2oz in transport at at time
have to reup the card every 2 years

Weed is 6-40$ a gram, depending on strain, and amount bought. Most places have "deals" posted on weedmaps and leafly. If you are paying more than $25 an 8th it will be 25%+ thc content or you're paying too much.

Black market prices seem to be around 15-20 a gram and 175-225 an ounce depending on strain and whether or not somethings going around thats high demand. I have a friend tell me he paid $270 for gg4 a couple years ago that had fucking seeds in it.

Didn't smoke for 12 years, so I went straight from brick weed, and some bc mids to weed thats way to strong for me still.

Spain
Illegal, no exceptions.
3,5/5 € a gram.

>legal
>top shelf highest i've seen is $16/g
>average stuff can be as low as $5-$8/g
>edibles go for around $15-$20/ 100mg
>shatter ive seen cheaper places with 35/g

$10 a gram (~3,20 USD)
illegal

umm..i've been to legal weed clubs in barcelona. it's def not illegal with no exceptions, dumbass.

Not sure about weed prices but I pay $40-50gram for wax, shatter, crumble, etc.

Non-legal state.

Illegal, $25 for 1.5 grams, $300 for an ounce.

Not sure if the same applies for this guy, but from what ive seen over here in Australia kief is what most people refer to as just really leafy bud, or bottom bag type shit (shake)

U$25 for 1/8 of a pound.
One of the percs of livin in Colombia

A 3.5 siendo de andalucia lindando con Marruecos no?

illegal, all purposes
around $15/gram the good stuff
like $1.20/dirtweed joint

A private place made exclusively to smoke inside doesn't mean it is legal. As an individual you can't grow it neither sell it. It's a private space, if you smoke outdoors and the police sees you they'll put you a nice recipe.
So shut the fuck you degenerate scum.
Vitoria

illegal, £5~ a gram