What is Sup Forums's opinion of this album?

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this album?
Favorite/least favorite song?

Kinda gay

Indifferent.

>album is called blonde
>album cover says blond
0/10

still bump it

>favorite
seigfried
self control
close to you

>least favorite
interludes
pretty sweet

Favorite album from last year

i really like nights

AOTY 2017

shitty love songs.

I I I KNOW YOU GOTTA LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE

Opinion:

8/10

Fave Tracks: Godspeed, Solo

these two basically sum it up

>I'll be honest i wasn't devastated
>but you could've held my hand

>Favorites
Ivy
Skyline To
Self Control
Seigfried

>Least favorite
Futura Free is a pretty mediocre track. It's got a nice end-of-album vibe and all that but the lyricism, singing/rapping, etc. was just weak as hell. I think Nikes is an alright song by itself but it's not the best way to start off the album at all, both quality-wise (it's a 6/10 on an album full of at least 8/10s) and stylistically.

It's still one of my favorite albums of last year though. It took a minute to grow on me but when it did I was blown away. I haven't gotten tired of it yet, so that's a good sign, considering it was practically all I listened to for the first three or four months after it came out

My question for y'all is, how influential do you foresee this album being? Do you think it's uniqueness is gonna spawn a noticeable impact on the genre/subgenres it falls into? Or is it too far removed from the genre to be able to really push it in that direction?

lovely album, couple of weak spots but mostly fantastic

Haven't listened to it.
Heard decent things but never really cared enough to check it out. I'm I missing out?

Best album of 2016

Favorite Tracks:
Solo
Seigfried
Self Control
White Ferrari

Least Favorite:
Good Guy

9/10
Favorite: white ferari, nights, ivy, Least: nikes

Listen to it!

>ever listening to nigger music

Album happened to come out the morning after my girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me. Listened to that album on repeat non-stop. Was helpful for that period of my life. Moved on mostly since then but still love it now.

Favourites:
Self Control
White Ferrari
Nights
Ivy

Least favourite:
Pink + White
I seem to be in a minority but that track doesn't do much for me.

i like it
i've actually been listening to it again lately since it's been getting warmer out. it really is a great summer album.

best tracks
>seigfried
>white ferrari
>solo (reprise)
>nikes
>solo

great tracks
>pink + white
>self control
>nights
>close to you
>skyline to

i don't know that there's a track i wouldn't consider good on this album. there's a few that don't really work without the context of the album (the interludes like be yourself and facebook story, and like that user said, futura free) but in context they all work

It wasn't as mainstream as Channel ORANGE, so not sure it's gonna be that influential.
Besides, it's just very good executed minimalistic ballads, nothing that innovative, except for maybe taking a brave step with taking out the drums.

Only real influence I can see is that maybe you should look out for more beat switching a-la Nights in the mainstream I guess, same as Pyramids kind of put trap in the spotlight.

favourite album 2016
i really didnt expect to like it better than blackstar or pablo but shit this is really something
actually the kind of album i hoped for to get from kanye(still loved pablo though)

AOTY 2016.

Seigfried a best. The 3 track run of Self Control - Good Guy - Nights is unbeatable though.

Listened through it like three-four times and I don't get the appeal. Just really boring and pseudo-artsy without doing actually anything new or interesting.

Channel orange at least had a few catchy melodies and good hooks

Favorite album. Best song: Siegfried Worst: Clost to You

>blonde doesnt have catchy melodies and good hooks

literally what

Besides Facebook Story, Nights is the only half-memorable song from the album.

Idk the album just doesn't click with me at all and it becomed this one big blob of mediocrity once I zone out of the lyrics, kinda reminds me of Drakes latest album

>thinks CO is better than Blonde
>thinks Blonde is on the same level as the pile of garbage called More Life

just do it and fucking off yourself my man

hehe kys xd

Yeah what a fucking masterpiece Blonde is, same calculated shitty safe R&B Drake pumps out nowadays.

You dont like love user?

define love