Rate my sister

rate my sister

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9YjdB2SAI
youtube.com/watch?v=ijUsktD0fpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meh, I'd use "her pussy" up, if "she" wants to be a "girl" then "she" better be ready to lift up that ass.

unf

Cute face, but that's a dude and I don't like shit on my dick. Might let "her" give me a blowjob if she was real hush hush about it.

That is your brother in a dress & make up or you better live in england or some shit were all the girls are this ugly

More?

any one can be a girl with a dick buried to the hilt in them and a face smash into a pillow.

Let's see the back pussy first...

ah so you've spent time in prison to huh? Fist bumpp

youtube.com/watch?v=Jp9YjdB2SAI

Fucking shit that kid's twelve. Shut this thread down. It's over.

No, I'm just not a bible thumping self entitled douche and i recognize the value of a nice girly boy just as much as a nice girl

TFW no girly little brother to dress up and make slow, sensual love to.

Does the filename stands for transexual?

>underage af
>probably not a faggot at all anyway
Eh, at least his sister is cute

It's still depraved shit. You could just get a normal girl to avoid the stigma, you'd only fuck a trap if you were a cuck. Hence the stigma.

It's not depraved, you're just brain washed. The stigma is only there if you let it. I'm Bi, personally it just takes a feminine partner to get me going, male or female.

Go thump some bibles and suck your preachers cock you cuck.

I bet she has a girly dick

lol what, stigma is stigma moron. You can't change society because of how you feel. Get your tumblrite shit out of here.

Anorexic

A stigma is literally born of society, people make it a thing, just like race based on color of skin and time.

no shit. You're not contradicting me

You use this word, but I do not think you understand what it means.

Yes, I am contradicting you, you said it's a stigma, I said it's not and you said it was again and now i'm telling you why it's not.

No you're not. You said "A stigma is born of society, people make it a thing" I said "You're not going to change Stigma with your feelings"

Get a job.

Quite literally by definition a person's feeling can change the stigma, because I'm slowly becoming the majority in this situation, eventually it will change because society will reach a point where they don't believe it to be a stigma.

I have a job, so there.

100% male. Fuck off, op. Fuck off with all this faggot shit that's been contaminating Sup Forums the past year.

I came soooooo fucking haaaaaard

You're not smart, and in twenty years you're still going to be a bitch ass cuck and regarded by society as exactly that much.

your sister probably has a bigger dick than i do

>can't differentiate personal feelings about something to common sense
>can't logic over emotion
>says others aren't smart

okay guy

I'm differentiating all sorts of shit over here, I fucked white boy bitches back in prison for years. But that shit stays locked up where I left up. Don't be a bitch ass cuck and assume the world is going to adjust itself for you, and then hate it for not doing so.

Who the fuck cares if a guy wants to fuck a sissy if they're both consenting and of age?

If you're hung up on who's fucking who, you're the one with an issue.

Not even an SJW, but damn. Who gives a shit?

>i'm differentiating all sorts of of shit

thanks for the laugh user

Done!
She has been rated.
You are welcome OP.

thats a dude huh?

I would fuck him really hard in the anus while his sister pees in his face and calls him a little faggot

Dude/10

Your brother you mean?

bump for more preteen transvestites

You spelled Brother wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijUsktD0fpE

That's a boy.

so is u r mum lol sick burn

Would hold her hand/10