Newly released photo of Pennywise from the Stephen King's IT Remake

Newly released photo of Pennywise from the Stephen King's IT Remake.
Thoughts?

I don't hate it like everyone else does, but I'm not crazy about it. I'll have to see a full shot of the costume with decent lightning before I can say one way or the other.

Not much to comment on but it doesn't look good.

Do you think they will include the girl getting banged by all the boys while they are in the sewer?

Yeah, I'm just glad they didn't make him look doofy or try really hard to make him scary. Plain, clean, and simple.

Who plays Pennywise? Tried IMDB already

Pennywise should look like a normal clown, but creepy at the same time. That red eyeliner drooping shit is too much. Pennywise doesn't need to look like a member of ICP.

If they don't, we riot.

Bill Skarsgård

>WWE Studios
Into the trash it goes

DERRY'S GONNA FREAK

Bill Skarsgard, he's in Penny Dreadful.

Its gonna be really hard to do the book justice
Its really fucking long for one and with a bunch of plot points that would be difficult to impossible to properly convey on the screen

i reject that image

couldn't resist another one

Should have Tim Curry reprise the role. He can be a stroked out clown in a wheelchair. Way scarier.

They'll do some crazy CG teeth and everything will look fine. I fear the movie will still suck though. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope for the best really.

>cg teeth
>pg 13
>wwe studios
better cross em real fucking hard

So far, everything about this new movie is dissolving my hope bit by bit. Director, cast, time period shift (not entirely egregious but I'm remaining skeptical). If that one image is a reflection of the flick's tone, and I sincerely hope it isn't, it will be fucking terrible.

Which may end up a blessing in disguise, as it guarantees no Shining remake. Just imagine how bad THAT would be.

From what I can remember from the book Pennywise wasn't actually in it that much. Most times when IT made an appearance IT took the form of whatever was the most horrifying thing ITs current prey could think off. Drowned kids, leper hobos, giant monster birds or whatever. The old TV show I assumed put the emphasis on the clown because it was easy and cheap but I was kinda hoping the new show would stay truer to the book.

T-they wouldn't try to remake a Kubrick film...

Would they?

shining remake would go to fincher or nolan i bet

does
it
float
?

I expected nothing and I still got disappointed

There already was a TV movie remake of The Shining in the late 90s which was more directly adapted from the book and it was bloody awful.

>nolan
I can see the documentary now. Room 4U. Starring a bunch of fatasses in fedoras pointing out hidden memes.

Cool graphics card box render

>thoughts?

How true to the book will the underground sewer child gangbang be?

They better pick a qt actress for Beverly

>They better pick a qt actress for Beverly
get with the times friend

Hollywood doesn't give a dickfart about legacy or precedence. Ticket sales are down, and they'll exploit any IP they can get their merchant claws around. People reference The Shining to this day, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw some CGI fecal facsimile of Kubrick's version.

I doubt they'd even do it if offered, those two have some remaining shred of dignity. But shit, imagine a director the caliber of Snyder taking it on. Mmm, I can almost taste the shit-scented schlock already!

What do you want?’ he asks her.
‘You have to put your thing in me,’ she says.

[…]

There’s a moment when her father’s face intervenes, harsh and forbidding

[…]

‘Bevvie, I’ll fall on you!’ he says, and she hears his breath start to whistle painfully.
‘I think that’s sort of the idea,’ she tells him and holds him gently and guides him. He
pushes forward too fast and there is pain.

[…]

She senses that this is something for him, something extraordinarily, special,
something like . . . like flying. She feels powerful: she feels a sense of triumph rise up strongly
within her. Is this what her father was afraid of? Well he might be! There was power in this
act, all right, a chain-breaking power that was blood-deep

[…]

Mike comes to her, then Richie, and the act is repeated. Now she feels some pleasure, dim
heat in her childish unmatured sex, and she closes her eyes as Stan comes to her and she
thinks of the birds, spring and the birds, and she sees them, again and again, all lighting at
once, filling up the winter-naked trees

[…]

‘Beverly, don’t — ‘
‘Yes.’
‘Show me how to fly,’ she says with a calmness she doesn’t feel, aware by the fresh wetwarmth on her cheek and neck that he has begun to cry. ‘Show me, Ben.’
‘No . . . ‘
‘If you wrote the poem, show me. Feel my hair if you want to, Ben. It’s all right.’
‘Beverly . . . I . . . I . . . ‘
He’s not just trembling now; he’s shaking all over. But she senses again that this ague is
not all fear — part of it is the precursor of the throe this act is all about.

[…]

Bill comes to her.
He tries to say something, but his stutter is almost total now.
‘You be quiet,’ she says, secure in her new knowledge, but aware that she is tired now.
Tired and damned sore. The insides and backs of her thighs feel sticky, and she thinks it’s
maybe because Ben actually finished, or maybe because she is bleeding. ‘Everything is going
to be totally okay.’

[…]

She is aware of a dull throbbing pain of which
they, being male, will never know, aware also of a certain exhausted pleasure and the relief of having it over.

What did he mean by this?

FUCK. I didn't know this. Should just make Pennywise a fucking chick while they're at it.

Aren't they getting multiple actors this time? The Ma Ma fag is playing the leper.

Stephan Kang is a creepy weirdo sex pervert

He's a cunny cconnoisseur

WWE made Oculus, which wasn't bad.

>made one "wasnt bad" movie
youre right user. its gonna be great.

You spelled "skilled auteur" wrong

Fuck
>sitting in the cinema
>The part were the kids are gonna get into a gangbang in the sewer approaches
>My cock throbs with anticipation
>suddenly penny wise appears
>But before he can do anything
>JOHN
>FUCKING
>CENA
>breaks through the wall
>Body slams penny wise
>pins him dow for the 3 count
>John cena wins
>gives the kids a lesson on abstinence
>mfw

it's confirmed rated R m8

Would be funny, but you and I both know it will be Hornswoggle

this look rated r to you?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6mpyXOraI

Looks dumb. I wouldn't engage in creepy pedo gangbang to defeat this creature.

but would you just for fun?

What, no he was in Hemlock Grove.

Just read up on this movie.

So the reason everyone left was because they wanted the movie to be nc-17? I understand to adapt the book 1:1 would require that rating but nc-17 would make the movie a instant financial failure

in the end it will be pg13 and at some point this song will play
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxePKps87k

That thing's name is Pennywise? Like the gas station?

no like the punk band

No, it was Penny Dreadful. He played Fenrir.

That movie would've been so much better with a different ending. Like, the crack that was made in the mirror when they were kids, I kinda thought that was there to setup that the mirror was vulnerable when it was trying to suck people in. So one of the siblings sacrifices themself to the mirror so the other can be free. Great. Instead it's just a shit, lol everything sucks ending

The Punk band named them selves after IT.

HBO or netflix should have done IT. Book is too long for movie, tv show would work much better, i know they are making 2 but still

>tv show
horrible idea.

Bill Skarskard was not in Penny Dreadful. It was Hemlock Grove.

after what?

>We will never see the version directed by cary fukunigga

After Pennywise...

From IT.

I was pretty damn excited for it when that was announced originally.

I'm still willing to give it a chance, but I don't have much faith in the project now.

Steven King is overrated as fuck. That said, I cant wait to see an even dumber looking giant spider this time with bad CGI

Shit
The original clown was betrer

Rated R Superstar

Kefka?

Robert Gray

I like a lot of his stuff personally.

IT, The Shining, The Stand, Pet Semetary, Salem's Lot, etc.

Eric Draven?

from what?

He was the vamp kid they glued to the wall

Clowns scare the shit out of everyone.

Let's make the clown not look like a real clown.

Looks like a video game character. Yawn.

>Randall Flagg

Haven't read that in thirty years, and I'm still cringing hard enough to shit a cue ball.

From IT.

why don't they just get Tim Curry back?

I'm cringing hard too. Rock hard.

I don't know what to tell you, man. Bill wasn't in Penny Dreadful. It's not listed anywhere, and you can't find it anywhere through Google.

Maybe if you knew the exact episode you're referring to, we could look up the actor.

>huya thorpie

Randall Flag was a different entity/man though.

There all the same dude, bro

from what?

>It is a Sith

They haven't done that, yet? That's pretty surprising.

They're not though.

Randall Flagg is basically an immortal wizard that's been in multiple books as different men, usually with the initials RF.

Pennywise The Dancing Clown/Bob Gray/IT was only in two. A cameo in The Tommyknockers and IT.

The creature known as IT is dead.

Randall Flagg(Or any of his other multiple names) is always out there.

WOOP WOOP

WHY SO SINISTER?

I just wish someone would accept a non-blockbuster crack at a long, slow-burning film (2 parts), either hard R or unrated, with tons of lore and backstory. it could be done, and it would be critically successful.

But people would rather see le evil scary clown with jumpscares and fast cuts. Makes me mad, King is kind of a hack but It is a great story.

3edgy5me

No, Flagg was killed and eaten by Mordred.

Fucking terrible. They're trying too hard to make him look sinister. Dropped

Literally me.

This guy knows, also dandelo is another entity out there.. maybe pennywises cosmic cousin?

He also died at then end of the stand and came back after that

they did
Meet you're new waifu.

But he didn't die, he just got blasted by a nuke and later woke up with some niggers worshipping him. Mordred actually killed him.