This man has been roasting Trump daddy all week, its time to stop him

This man has been roasting Trump daddy all week, its time to stop him.
> go to his twitter
> spam the hell out of it with alt right material
> profit

hit twitter link: twitter.com/Trevornoah?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

thats not a man its a nigger

>its time to stop him
why dont you just deal with it?

>roasting
this guy cannot roast shit, all he does is reiterate the opposition opinion with sarcasm

I don't care what the specifics are i just want to see him pissed off

Sure he can, it's not hard to roast trump. Even he can do it.

but trump is an idiot

Go fuck yourself, OP.

Trump is a piece of dog shit.

There is not one talkshow host who isn't putting down Trump.

Fucking this. Trump tards should say they advocate for free speech but they try to censor anyone who mocks him

>go on twitter and post like a brain dead retard
Got it

>it's not hard to roast trump
amen

OP is a faggot. We aren't your personal army. I for one, refuse to pick on the mentally handicapped.

>This man has been roasting Trump daddy all week, its time to support him.

fixed

You say that but its a double edged sword. They mock us we mock them it's a never ending loop of human bullshit

>"guise guise omg omg this guy said something I don't agree with, and has exercised his right to Free Speech in America! STOP HIM!"

Richard Spencer, the leader of the Alt-Right (and the man who coined the phrase), said this the other day: "We can no longer in good conscious, align ourselves with Trump. He lied to us."

Thin-skinned Trumptards, when will you just take roasts like liberals do?

Yeah that's one of the consequences of free speech. It's why I support prejudice equality and hate alt-righters and SJWs

sticks and stones may break my bones, but words only make me horny

Yes but, Reps cry the loudest.

but hes expressing his free speech too so...

Fuck Trump!
But fuck Noah even more for all the hate speech directed at whites that he makes.

>not realizing that the alt-right are sjw's in their own regard

> take a roast like liberals do

You mean exactly what liberals have been doing for the last eight years?

Lord almighty the hypocrisy

by silencing people?

if that's how we're playing, we'll just put you up against a building and blow your brains out

would that be free speech? or would they be encroaching on your free speech, by relieving you of your head?

>hate speech directed at whites
you should wash your ears

i seen his shit on tv

most of his shit is weak and lame

it's like that cunt making make trump drumf again which is cringe worthy as fuck

No, because you made that up. Don't use the word hypocrisy, it won't work out for you.

>comparing a handful of far left sjw's to the entire GOP

republicans are the whiniest group on 'human's on earth. 8 years. whining. everyday. shitting themselves. pissing themselves. crying. whining some more.

These people are a big reason why trump won. Their complete lack of logical, reasonable arguments combined with their petty name calling puts the truth about liberalism on full display.

Conservatives need people like this to stay on TV and be as loud as possible

I wasn't advocating either side. I was just stating the hypocrisy. Kinda like how liberals told republicans to respect the outcome of the 2016 election and then throwing huge protests over Trump’s victory. Tbh both sides are full of double standards.

Who cares what this unfunny faggot is doing?
>hurr durr, look at me, I'm mocking Trump
Meanwhile, Trump will undo half of Obama's legacy in the first weeks.
Be happy that pathetic shitforbrains think having an unfunny comedian somehow compensates for losing actual power.

pretty sure the work was used correctly

Not true. Only tribesman think like you do. For all non-tribesman they're convincing people with facts and logic.

cleetus hurrrr durrrrrrr, I seent it on the tv box! I seent it! they was a tryin' ter attack our great god leader trermp! it was a nergro! cleetus, it was a nergro!

Right, I made up the 20 white people a week who get fired from their jobs for saying a word that liberals don't like during a completely private conversation two decades ago.

Brb watching President Trump get inaugurated. Can't wait to see all the liberals cry

Trumptards are so incredibly pathetic.

Trump appointed a bunch of Jews and Israeli apologists, ofc the Alt Right will step away from him

awww, does the Conservaturd need a blanky? Is getting the same treatment that you gave Obama not fitting within your tiny bubble world?

Grow up, fuckface. The nation, nay, the WORLD is looking at us like we're a bunch of moronic children for electing a giant orange 70yr old child as president. He's gonna be made fun of, he's gonna get criticized for EVERY FUCKING DUMBASS TWEET he makes when someone says anything *slightly* against him. He's gonna be insulted on a regular basis by anyone with an IQ above the freezing point of water, and in turn tweet about that because he's a pussy (which he also grabs at his leisure without consent).... need I go on?

You Trumpfags are in for a rude awakening, and it's seeming like it'll happen sooner than I had originally predicted. Have fun in a fascist nation run by a single party whose against anyone that isn't white, where rights are restricted simply because they don't fit the mold of the ideal GOP world, not based on any sort of logic.

Eat shit, you fucking plant.

Perfectly true. All they do is insult people, and Americans are tired of it.

trump won by nearly the smallest margin in US history.

the reason he won? dems didn't show up to vote.

I don't know what breitbart or fox news is telling you. but they're lying, boy.

you are red state filth. flyover trash. and you do not matter.

I'm British. But I fucking hate him. Not as bad as Seth or Conan though. They're all such faggots.

My point exactly :)

BTW president trump is about to be inaugurated

No. Don't. This guy only has a voice because dipshits like you watch his shitty show and mention him in tweets.

If you want him to fuck off, ignore him and boycott all of his shit

This is beyond epic

>a single party whose against anyone that isn't white
>whose

nice english, faggot

Oh man someone criticized my favorite politician, better get booty bothered.

All the politicians are shit. Yes, yours too.

>you should wash your ears
You should research before you speak.

This. It's George "Dubya" Bush all over again.

>"omg they're so racist against us waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, they fire 20 whites per week OMG waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh it's because of my skin color! we need special rights! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

lol like why are you home on a Friday old man? get a job. stop whining. get off red state welfare.

Not even speaking about liberals, mate. Both sides are shit. Step off your high horse.

Yes, you did make it up.

Next?

The fact that you have nothing but insults fill me with confidence :) thanks so much :)

Trump is about to be inaugurated, make sure you watch it...it will make you so angry that you will come on here and whine and cry some more. It's great entertainment for us winners :)

>muh brilliant analysis
>he won because not enough of her voters came out
idiot

but you voted for brexit.

which will destroy England's economy.

because you're a god damn retard.

>upset about "whose"
>defends "bigly"
okay fam

Mad.

Mad.

Your complete inability to provide a logical argument fills us with confidence :) thanks :)

this fucking retard thinks it's the same time of day everywhere in the world
and of course he's a Hillary cuck

You just said absolutely nothing.

Except "I'm a whiny liberal crybaby hypocrite"

I thought this guy's show got canned after the first or second season? He's relevant how?

so pic related, are Sup Forums's trump-loving retards like obese, kissless versions of these guys?

Logical argument for what? You just make random shit up, then get called on it and retreat. There is no argument going on.

Would you like to regurgitate some more Euro libtard nonsense?

>Mad
Trump is president in 22 minutes. I'm smiling.

You don't know anything about politics you're an American. I didn't vote for brexit. And we'll see. Stop regurgitating opinions please.

>There is not one talkshow host who isn't putting down Trump.
groupthink

Super mad.

Pretty damn mad.

That was Larry Wilmore. And that shit was rightly canned for turning into the BLM show.

Ooh you got us! Your meaningless one word response is converting Republicans by the thousands! Time to drop facts and truth and suck nigger dick like a good liberal!

oh noo a comedian telling jokes

I think we are soul mates ≤3 with a common love of regurgitation

8 out of 10 Mad.

Retard-Mad.

Just a retard.

he'll never stop. trump has more protesters than attendees at the inauguration and many people are there for obama.

trump needs his own 9-11

Noah gets 1.3 million viewers of a nation of 330 million, or about 1 in 300 people watch him.

Why? You will just feed his victim complex and make em gain support plus moral high ground.

It's more lulzy to wait for trumps responses.

Trump voters at work today, Obama fans between welfare checks.

son. you're trash. we'd refuse your vote, boy.

you're red-state welfare scum.

we won't ever try to convert you. we will destroy you.

So the unarguable, definitive fact that white people and only white people get fired from their jobs for not using liberal-approved words regardless of context is just "making up random shit"?

Laughably confused and brainwashed liberal detected

>mfw we almost indubitably pull in more pussy than you

I'm going to cover you in jet fuel and light a match.

>Trump voters at work today
>voted Trump because "dey terk ur jerbs"
pick one

>the WORLD is looking at us like we're a bunch of moronic children for electing a giant orange 70yr old child
eurofag here, we know most of you didnt vote for him. your electoral system is stupid tho. just keep your shit together, it will all be over in 4 years

You really need to stop whining.

I'm being 100% serious. all trolling aside - stop it.

now. man up. stop whining. get a job. GROW SOME BALLS, BOY.

>the reason he won? dems didn't show up to vote.
kind of like when Obama won right?

And that s why they loooooooost.

3/10 rationalization

most trump voters were white trash whose jobs mexicans stole.

That's the worst leet talk I've ever seen. Nice trips.

>Butthurt level over 9000

How will you destroy us? We have veritable arsenals and we know how to use them. Your probably to afraid to hold a knife because it might damage your manicured fingers, and then Jamal will be mad about jagged nails scratching the brown cock you love so much.

Trump about to be inaugurated :) it feels great to know I won, to know am on the right side and how mad the losers are :) feels great :) big smile on my face watching you losers when and cry :)

It's only a matter of time before this other guy's does too. Most SJWs don't actually care about social justice; they only pretend to in front of other people to stroke their ego. I think they think it makes them look intelligent.

Those aren't mutually exclusive, bathhouse boy.
People who work can be upset at the economic suffering in their midst, and they can even work shitty jobs and recall the better jobs that your globalist heroes sent south.
Are you as retarded as your post suggests?

Russian ITT, invading this thread

He wont get pissed off though. Thats what makes him different to the posters in this thread

research how? i watched the show, i didnt get offended, i even laughed a couple of times.

too bad it gives you such butthurt. get well soon

I love listening to metrosexual queerbait Starbucks denizens talk big.

Obama won because Democrats all showed up.

Sadly Democrats have a history of 'not showing up'.

Then there's your gerrymandering and redistricting.

But the Dems have decided to finally start playing dirty too. They're going to start gerrymandering and redistricting. Yeah, all of your dirty tricks? Think those x100000.

You're supporting active treason with trump.

We're going to TAKE MURKA BACK!