Suicide/Depressione GIFs and Videos

Suicide/Depressione GIFs and Videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3188860/mexico-school-shooting-monterrey/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fake and gay?

It was a special effect but i think what he wants is things about suicide.

Simply a lover of suicide Gifs.
Real and straight.

Exactly, i want suicide gifs.

Man, i will not suicide.

Nobody got suicide gifs?
Come on Sup Forums, i know you can do big things

dumbass blew his jaw to shit but never got anywhere near the brain. He's going to be looked at as a dumbass the rest of his life since he obviously survived this.

That's in a movie called V/H/S 2

Classic

story?

He's playing light as a feather stiff as a board

Water wasn't cold enough

Gifs in this current year, wtf

If you begin to have suicidal thoughts. You should meditate. Or challange get those thoughts.

lol no

or, "kill yourself" without killing yourself
if you already decided to end your life, just fucking move to a different state and just live a new life

or go to thailand for asian street meat
but take a camera and be sure to take pictures of the monuments and stuff as "proof" that you weren't just a sex tourist, because that's illegal

fake and gay

Cops didn't frisk him before bringing him in.

This is so counterfeit and homosexual I'm surprised you fell for it.

I've always wondered why he takes a drink before killing himself. What went through his head before the bullet?

hydration nigga

probably wanted to appeal to one last sense before he went

Probably that drink was very very bad

More GIFs?

I'll send a naked photo of myself to the zone who send the best suicide GIF. (I'm female)

He thought it was water but it was actually Crystal Pepsi. Pretty typical response actually.

No you aren't.

Yeah

Shitty blood splashy splash. fakeeeeeee

It's from VHS 2

Of course its got a tumblr filename. Anyone who has an account on that site should be shot.

>thinks he is funny

My best friend killed himself two months ago. AMA

Damn, I actually laughed out loud. Gg.

did he drop any good loot ?

Ever see VHS my friend?

No good loot. Although his dad let me take one of his hoodies, and I got a small urn with some of his ashes. His hoodie doesn't smell like him anymore

>35 replies
>4 Gifs/webms

come on

I thought his post was funny, good job user

it looks like the same thing people do in order buy time, have a sip of water, think about it.

great movie
all the faggots thinking this isn't fake and gay need to watch V/H/S trilogy

sorry for your loss and possibly theirs.
I tried on new years, can't get good morphine in auckland.

how does it feel to have let your friend down?

>smell like him

its a magical gun which makes you instantly grow beard and change shirt

what the actual fuck

Thanks user. He shot himself. I can imagine that but not drugs, it seems like it'd be too slow

It feels terrible. I can't function any time I think about all the things I could have done differently.

Nice wasted trips

Why dont people understand that when you actually get to the point of being black pilled enough to kill yourself that the whole nhilism via do whatever you want is pretty unappealling.

i'm sorry for your loss user, but you have to remember that it was their choice, the only thing you can do is respect his memory and live on for them, as well as yourself. you can still do good.

I'm always droped by this video

Jeez, ice cold.

Actual story for this one because I knew the guys family. He worked for the mexican cartel and was caught smuggling drugs across. They captured him took him into questioning, but they never checked him for a gun. Theres a youtube vid out there too i believe were the investigator started saying "fuck" because they get in trouble as well for not searching for weapons

I know, and this is a discussion I had many times with him. "It's someone's choice to end their life and it's more selfish to make them stick around if they don't want it" now it's close to home and it's judt fucked. I just want to see him one more time and tell him I'm sorry I wasn't there enough.

This video in reverse would look fucking good.

this one confused me a bit, why did he slap the dead guy and why did he get on the ground and start flailing his legs?

Wrong. He stabbed someone multiple times, was arrested in a frenzy and the knife was confiscated. They didn't check for a gun.

Stop spreading bullshit

i know this is on Sup Forums, but i wish you all the best user.
try not to let the actions of others interfere with your life, as terrible as that sounds.
your friend would have wanted you to live on and kick ass at it.
it won't get worse

You're a kind person. Thank you.

Kek got me

follow the leader

Why are you fagging that much?
Just live through it.

I've lost a lot of people too, and so what? We are the ones who remain. You'll dissapear one day too. Get over it, dude.

Thanks for posting. Been wondering why I hadn't seen this yet.

"You don't do shit around the house you're useless
"I want to killmyself"
*Ships out gun*
"Go right on ahead!"
The kid shoots himself and the dad thinks he tried to shoot him so he slapped him

Realising he's actually dead his body is overwhelmed with emotion
At least thats what Sup Forums says

The story goes that the man is the father, the person at the counter is his son. He says something like "if you're so miserable kill yourself" and hands him a gun.. the kids shoots himself and the father thought he shot at him, so he slapped him. Then he realizes what really happened..

why would you send naked pictures to the zone?
it's very dangerous out there you know and if you want to pay a stalker to take you out there it will be expensive, but i don't think it will be very expencive to just send the picture.

i just don't get it, why to the zone? there is no reason to send it there, would be better to post itt

Sauce faggots?

rare
story?

nerve gas in brain?

School shooting in mexico some days ago

I don't get it.

Monterrey, Mex, 15yo shooted ca. 22 against classroom partners and teacher, 3 wounded, he commits suicide shooting himself, i think is fake

some days? you mean yesterday?

The real question is why he put the cap back on the bottle.

Probably
I saved that from Sup Forums

Feg

"Go on, shoot yourself then, tough guy"

>Shoots himself

"He did it, the absolute madman"

he was arrested and when cops frisked him they didnt find his gun.

It was in a police station...

Another day in america thxs trump

Someone once posted that this guy was harassing his son for not being up to his standards. So the kid offer himself and the parents freak out became it's partially their fault .

Thats mexico retard

Damn...

eat the ashes so he will always be part of you. post pics for epic bread

>open up please
>open up *your feelings* please

Not really good, though

that's not a suicide. stupid mother fucker just blown off his retarded looking face.

Thought about snorting them but they're chunky

Really nigga? That's Mexico.

globalnews.ca/news/3188860/mexico-school-shooting-monterrey/

use razor and chop chop, or put in bowl and use back of spoon to grind better. He would want this.

Jesss, i'm dumb :B

Ty tho.

>English isn't my native language.

that'll teach him